PDA

View Full Version : Elastic e-collar

Bob Carlson
06-15-2009, 07:57 AM
I recently watched a video for an elastic collar replacement for e-collars. Has anyone used this, and do you have thier web address?

Thanks,

Bob

Thomas D
06-15-2009, 10:19 AM
Dennis Voight reviewed them in ROL a while back.

badbullgator
06-15-2009, 10:36 AM
I did some beta testing for them. They work well, but I donít use them even though I use to get them free. The principle is a good one and they do work, but I donít think they are worth the extra money. Just sung up your collar and save the money. My biggest gripe with them was that they wear out much faster than a regular collar. That is not to say they are bad or anything, jus that I donít feel they are worth the effort or expense.

fishn
06-17-2009, 12:19 PM
I have the Bumper Boy version and like it better than the regular collar. But I have not used it alot yet to see how it holds up, not sure if this is the same one badbullgator used or not. I can get this one snug and then the elastic lets it back off just a little, kind of gives a little too so it helps keep a beginner like me from getting collar too loose or too tight. It might not be as useful to an experienced collar user, but I would buy another one.

badbullgator
06-17-2009, 01:26 PM
I have the Bumper Boy version and like it better than the regular collar. But I have not used it alot yet to see how it holds up, not sure if this is the same one badbullgator used or not. I can get this one snug and then the elastic lets it back off just a little, kind of gives a little too so it helps keep a beginner like me from getting collar too loose or too tight. It might not be as useful to an experienced collar user, but I would buy another one.

That is the one. Like I said it works....some like it better than others. I did really like it at first, but I got over it after it broke a couple of times