06-27-2009, 10:28 AM
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=98546

cotts135
06-27-2009, 06:38 PM
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=98546
Just stirring the pot arent' you. LOL

YardleyLabs
06-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Bob was looking for a dead horse to work out his frustration and decided to revive this instead.;-)

Bob Gutermuth
06-27-2009, 07:44 PM
Not a dead horse if it gets Osama removed from the White House now is it?

Eric Johnson
06-27-2009, 08:12 PM
1. The Courts have proven themselves reluctant to go into political areas. The Bush v. Gore series simply proves the point at how much a no-win situation this is. The citizens have voted and the votes have been counted...and the Court is now going to overturn that outcome? I don't see the Courts now stepping in.

2. If the Courts were so inclined to act, they are in a bit of a pickle as there's no remedy that is specified. He's been sworn in. Outside of an impeachment and trial, there's no removal process.

3. If he were to be removed, President Joe Biden?

In short, the only way I see that this approach wins, is if it is brought up and resolved before the election and inauguration.

Eric

YardleyLabs
06-28-2009, 05:48 AM

I guess somehow the fact that he has repeatedly produced his birth certificate and the fact that the relevant officials from the State of Hawaii have repeatedly testified to the authenticity of that birth certificate was somehow considered to be sufficient proof of conformance with the Constitutional requirement. The fact that a Hawaiian newspaper reported his birth at that time is just icing on the cake. Remember that prior to refusing to hear the case, the SCOTUS first required Obama to submit proof of citizenship and he did so to their satisfaction.

No President in history has ever demonstrated his citizenship so clearly. Personally, I feel that any further challengers should first be compelled to submit proof of their own citizenship in accordance with the same standards they seek from Obama and then should have to pay all costs (court, attorney costs, etc.) associated with responding to their complaints. At this stage further litigation is a frivolous abuse of the courts at taxpayer expense.

dnf777
06-28-2009, 10:58 AM
I guess somehow the fact that he has repeatedly produced his birth certificate and the fact that the relevant officials from the State of Hawaii have repeatedly testified to the authenticity of that birth certificate was somehow considered to be sufficient proof of conformance with the Constitutional requirement. The fact that a Hawaiian newspaper reported his birth at that time is just icing on the cake. Remember that prior to refusing to hear the case, the SCOTUS first required Obama to submit proof of citizenship and he did so to their satisfaction.

No President in history has ever demonstrated his citizenship so clearly. Personally, I feel that any further challengers should first be compelled to submit proof of their own citizenship in accordance with the same standards they seek from Obama and then should have to pay all costs (court, attorney costs, etc.) associated with responding to their complaints. At this stage further litigation is a frivolous abuse of the courts at taxpayer expense.

Give it up Yardleylabs,
I think there's a better chance of convincing folks that the world is older than 6000 years, than Obama is a duly elected citizen of the U.S.! Is it any wonder only 23% of Americans admit to being a republican, when this is the type of publicity they get??

For those poised to jump on my comments...I used to be a staunch conservative republican. But when I see the Jerry Springer type candidates from Alaska, challenges to our duly elected president being born in the US, and denial of the existence of global warming (despite the scientists originally denying it now totally recanting and admitting that not only is it real, and man-made, but much worse than originally believed) its no wonder people who have their eyes and ears open have had enough!

I've seen this whole economic mess blamed on Clinton trying to put low to middle class people in homes. You know, when I look around, I see middle to upper class homes constituting the bulk of foreclosures! I saw on Fox news, a couple (teacher and ambulance driver) with a combined income of 120k, CRYING because their $600,000 home was being foreclosed on. (arm adjust up, can't afford mort. payments) TOUGH SH**!!!

We gotta look at ourselves, and quit blaming the lower class for all our problems. Every low-income home in my town combined would not equal the damage the one big one on the hill caused when it foreclosed.

You can bash "Obongo", and every other dem in the world...but you can't deny the numbers. 23%. I'm done with either major party, but if I still called myself a republican, I'd spend more time fixing my problems, than throwing stones at the party that just stole 8 long-time red states from me!

Marvin S
06-28-2009, 11:16 AM
...I used to be a staunch conservative republican.

Would that be social or fiscal? Name one person whom you believe eptomizes what a good R should demonstrate?

Your postings do not support what you are trying to convince some regarding your political inclinations.

Pat G
06-28-2009, 12:17 PM
dnf777... I couldn't agree more... Maybe that Jerry Springer acting gal from Alaska can learn a few things from Obongo. Lose some class, become a community organizer, hang with the likes of Ayers and the Chi-town crowd etc.etc.
I look at both partys and what has been done since this administration took over the mess that they have inherited. In my uneducated opinion the situation has gone from bad to worse with tons more spending and goverment control (loss of freedom) on the way.

Bob Gutermuth
06-28-2009, 01:17 PM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=102370

Franco
06-28-2009, 02:20 PM
I signed the petition.

Obama can be thrown out of office because he ran illegally. He should have been made to prove he was born here before he became the Democrats candidate. But, like everyhting else with our Federal Government, everyone was asleep at the wheel and the media darling slipped in the backdoor.

YardleyLabs
06-28-2009, 02:37 PM
Bob,

I want you to know that I have been contacted by a gentleman who is responsible for settling out a bank account containing unclaimed funds owed to prior contractors in an African country. Over $20 million is involved and he asked me to contact you since your name is similar to that of one of the contractors.

If you are willing to go through the process to submit a claim, including payment of a small claims administration fee, he assures me that, as the appointed claims judge, that he would award those funds to you. You would transfer 80% of the funds to an account for him and retain the remaining 20%, or $4 million as compensation for your efforts. That would certainly give you more than enough to buy Obama's Kenyan birth certificate and save the country. To follow up, please send you bank account information and all identifying data including your SSN to justanotherscam@worldnetdaily.com. :D

dnf777
06-28-2009, 03:48 PM
Would that be social or fiscal? Name one person whom you believe eptomizes what a good R should demonstrate?

Your postings do not support what you are trying to convince some regarding your political inclinations.

I think George H. W. Bush was a good republican. The whole "read my lips" was a real tragedy for his legacy. Truth is, he had no choice, and don't forget, it was about that time we began the largest growth period in US history, and I'll bet alot of folks are living nicely off what their IRAs did during that period.

As for me not fitting into "political inclinations", I'm not sure what they are, according to you. I've said many times, I don't subscribe to either party, or any talking head. Anyone who is a devout Dem or Rep probably wouldn't understand a free-thinker who has their own opinions of various issues that don't align 100% with Steele or Dean. And I'm not about to change my opinions to please anyone's ideal political mold, they're just fine with me.

Besides, I wasn't trying to appease any party police with that post. I merely pointed out that what seems to be the republican party's priorities right now and losing them numbers daily. If they want to go 8 with "Obonga" then some with Biden, just keep up the juvenile strategy that's landed them at 23%!

dnf777
06-28-2009, 03:52 PM
dnf777... I couldn't agree more... Maybe that Jerry Springer acting gal from Alaska can learn a few things from Obongo. Lose some class, become a community organizer, hang with the likes of Ayers and the Chi-town crowd etc.etc.
I look at both partys and what has been done since this administration took over the mess that they have inherited. In my uneducated opinion the situation has gone from bad to worse with tons more spending and goverment control (loss of freedom) on the way.

Hey, she did speak at the Alaskan secession groups annual banquet...that's a start!

Marvin S
06-28-2009, 10:33 PM
I used to be a staunch conservative republican.

I think george H. W. Bush was a good republican.

That is the biggest pair of oxymoron's I have ever read. :) :)

I've seen this whole economic mess blamed on Clinton trying to put low to middle class people in homes.

National Review, July 6, 2009 issue has a good article called "Blame not the Deregulator" by Stephen Spruiell. You & your lefty leaning comrades ;) can read it & spin as you like but it basically says the D's profited big time from this fiasco. So you may blame whomever you want but following the money trail says you don't have a clue.

Bruce MacPherson
06-28-2009, 11:15 PM
Give it up Yardleylabs,
I think there's a better chance of convincing folks that the world is older than 6000 years, than Obama is a duly elected citizen of the U.S.! Is it any wonder only 23% of Americans admit to being a republican, when this is the type of publicity they get??

For those poised to jump on my comments...I used to be a staunch conservative republican. But when I see the Jerry Springer type candidates from Alaska, challenges to our duly elected president being born in the US, and denial of the existence of global warming (despite the scientists originally denying it now totally recanting and admitting that not only is it real, and man-made, but much worse than originally believed) its no wonder people who have their eyes and ears open have had enough!

I've seen this whole economic mess blamed on Clinton trying to put low to middle class people in homes. You know, when I look around, I see middle to upper class homes constituting the bulk of foreclosures! I saw on Fox news, a couple (teacher and ambulance driver) with a combined income of 120k, CRYING because their $600,000 home was being foreclosed on. (arm adjust up, can't afford mort. payments) TOUGH SH**!!!

We gotta look at ourselves, and quit blaming the lower class for all our problems. Every low-income home in my town combined would not equal the damage the one big one on the hill caused when it foreclosed.

You can bash "Obongo", and every other dem in the world...but you can't deny the numbers. 23%. I'm done with either major party, but if I still called myself a republican, I'd spend more time fixing my problems, than throwing stones at the party that just stole 8 long-time red states from me!

My Guess is that you never were a staunch conservative Republican and if you were exactly which planks in the platform have turned you away from the party and into the free thinking independent you proclaim to be today?
BTW who's blaming the lower class? Class envy is bull. If you don't like your lot in life change it.

Jacob Hawkes
06-28-2009, 11:35 PM

If Bill Clinton got impeached and then a pat on the back, I think you're setting yourself up for a huge disappointment.

Roger Perry
06-29-2009, 12:39 PM
That is the biggest pair of oxymoron's I have ever read. :) :)

National Review, July 6, 2009 issue has a good article called "Blame not the Deregulator" by Stephen Spruiell. You & your lefty leaning comrades ;) can read it & spin as you like but it basically says the D's profited big time from this fiasco. So you may blame whomever you want but following the money trail says you don't have a clue.

I was writing mortgages in 2000, which happens to be the year Bush took office. The interest rates for a 30 year mortgage plunged below 5.5% and everyone and their brother was trying to either refinance or purchase a home. The banks were so busy that you could not get a loan through in less than 60 to 90 days.

Housing took a steep increase in value. Add to that all the creative financing and easy to get no document loans, no interest loans, Libor loans and adjustable rate mortgages. When interest rates rose, 3 & 5 year adjustable rate mortgages came due and the housing values started to plunge a lot of people could not afford their house payments. Couple with that $4.00 a gallon gas prices, higher food and utility costs people losing their jobs or companies going out of business and you have the economic situation that we are in.

dnf777
06-29-2009, 04:24 PM
My Guess is that you never were a staunch conservative Republican and if you were exactly which planks in the platform have turned you away from the party and into the free thinking independent you proclaim to be today?
BTW who's blaming the lower class? Class envy is bull. If you don't like your lot in life change it.

1) I love keeping people guessing
2) Its not the planks, its the neocon's abandonment of said planks (small gov't, fiscal restraint, family values)
3) I'm very happy with my lot in life, no need to change. I save lives and help people, and get paid for doing it. Other than training dogs professionally or being a wine-taster for Robert Mondavi vineyards, I have no plans to change.

badbullgator
06-29-2009, 05:47 PM
Hummmmmm I don't have a birth certificate and apparently cannot get another one form the state(really). Guess I will never be POTUS

Franco
06-29-2009, 09:26 PM
Hummmmmm I don't have a birth certificate and apparently cannot get another one form the state(really). Guess I will never be POTUS

And we know Kenya does a great job of keeping birth records.
We've been taken folks. The great snow job, because we have become that dumb as a nation. Oboma can not prove he was born here because he wasn't!

Scott Greenwood
06-29-2009, 09:49 PM
And we know Kenya does a great job of keeping birth records.
We've been taken folks. The great snow job, because we have become that dumb as a nation. Oboma can not prove he was born here because he wasn't!

Do you actually say such things with a straight face? Unbelievable.

Franco
06-29-2009, 10:17 PM
Do you actually say such things with a straight face? Unbelievable.

What is unbelievable is that some think he is qualified to be POTUS.

Lisa S.
06-29-2009, 11:26 PM
The question was asked during the campaign and a lawsuit was brought which I believe was thrown out by the court system.

Let's say BHO was born in Kenya, OK? I have to figure when he applied to run for POTUS someone checked his paperwork. His mother was a natural born U.S. citizen and dad was not. Since he was born to a U.S. citizen doesn't that mean he IS a natural born U.S. citizen?

From USCIS (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=f3a1b6b1b8e1e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=96719c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
Information for Parents of Foreign-Born Biological Children Residing in the U.S.

Information for Parents of Foreign-Born Biological Children Residing in the U.S., January 2004

The Child Citizenship Act (CCA) declares that children who are younger than 18 years of age and have at least one parent who is a U.S. citizen whether by birth or naturalization will acquire automatic citizenship.

Whatever the law was pre-2004 regarding this, I have no clue. Wish he would produce the stupid thing or the pre-2004 law stating he was eligible to be POTUS or completely expose him with a copy of it. This issue needs to be finished one way or another because it makes conservatives look as though they are pulling out the red herring every time this comes up.

honker88
06-30-2009, 06:15 AM
The question was asked during the campaign and a lawsuit was brought which I believe was thrown out by the court system.

Let's say BHO was born in Kenya, OK? I have to figure when he applied to run for POTUS someone checked his paperwork. His mother was a natural born U.S. citizen and dad was not. Since he was born to a U.S. citizen doesn't that mean he IS a natural born U.S. citizen?

From USCIS (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=f3a1b6b1b8e1e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=96719c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
Information for Parents of Foreign-Born Biological Children Residing in the U.S.

Information for Parents of Foreign-Born Biological Children Residing in the U.S., January 2004

The Child Citizenship Act (CCA) declares that children who are younger than 18 years of age and have at least one parent who is a U.S. citizen whether by birth or naturalization will acquire automatic citizenship.

Whatever the law was pre-2004 regarding this, I have no clue. Wish he would produce the stupid thing or the pre-2004 law stating he was eligible to be POTUS or completely expose him with a copy of it. This issue needs to be finished one way or another because it makes conservatives look as though they are pulling out the red herring every time this comes up.

Read this, it explains what it takes to be a natural born citizenhttp://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=66787 Bottom line is that Mr. Obama is not a natural born citizen just because his mother is.

Here is an excert from the article...
"If Obama were born outside the United States, one could argue that he would not meet the legal definition of natural-born citizen … because U.S. law at the time of his birth required his natural-born parent (his mother) to have resided in the United States for '10 years, at least [f]ive of which had to be after the age of 16.'"

He then points out Ann Dunham, Obama's mother, was 18 when Obama was born "so she wouldn't have met the requirement of five years after the age of 16."

I'm not sure if anybody dug deep enough in the original link to find this. I saw it awhile back and thought it was an interesting tidbit. It shows the difference between what Obama produced and an actual Hawiian Birth Certificate from 1963. http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=101483

This is interesting as well...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4FqVRWgrNw

I'm not sure what to think on this issue. I usually don't buy into conspiracy theories but there are an awful lot of questions surrounding this whole thing that should be pretty easily answered.

YardleyLabs
06-30-2009, 06:30 AM
Read this, it explains what it takes to be a natural born citizenhttp://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=66787 Bottom line is that Mr. Obama is not a natural born citizen just because his mother is.

Here is an excert from the article...
"If Obama were born outside the United States, one could argue that he would not meet the legal definition of natural-born citizen … because U.S. law at the time of his birth required his natural-born parent (his mother) to have resided in the United States for '10 years, at least [f]ive of which had to be after the age of 16.'"

He then points out Ann Dunham, Obama's mother, was 18 when Obama was born "so she wouldn't have met the requirement of five years after the age of 16."

I'm not sure if anybody dug deep enough in the original link to find this. I saw it awhile back and thought it was an interesting tidbit. It shows the difference between what Obama produced and an actual Hawiian Birth Certificate from 1963. http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=101483

This is interesting as well...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4FqVRWgrNw

I'm not sure what to think on this issue. I usually don't buy into conspiracy theories but there are an awful lot of questions surrounding this whole thing that should be pretty easily answered.
If Obama had been born outside of the United States, there would be legitimate arguments that he might not meet the test of citizenship. Given that official records, documented and testified to in the courts (including the Supreme Court), prove that he was born in Hawaii after Hawaii became a state, the issue is moot. He is a citizen by birth, just as I am.

Roger Perry
06-30-2009, 08:49 AM
So does that mean if McCain had won the election he would have been ineligible to be POTUS? or does that work only for Democrats?:confused:

McCain’s Canal Zone Birth Prompts Queries About Whether That Rules Him Out
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/02/28/us/28mccain.600.jpg
From left, LOWELL P. WEICKER JR., of Connecticut, born in Paris, was told he was eligible for the Oval Office. GEORGE ROMNEY, born in Mexico, ran for the presidency in 1968. BARRY GOLDWATER was born in the Arizona territory in 1909, before it became a state. CHESTER A. ARTHUR was born in Vermont, but rumors suggested it was Canada.

By CARL HULSE (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/h/carl_hulse/index.html?inline=nyt-per)
Published: February 28, 2008

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/28/us/politics/28mccain.html?_r=1

zeus3925
06-30-2009, 09:13 AM
If Madonna's kid she recently adopted in Africa decides to enter politics as an adult, I don't think he would be eligible to be POTUS as he was not a natural born citizen.

YardleyLabs
06-30-2009, 09:24 AM
From prior research, there has never been a case in which the presidential requirement of "natural born citizen" has been tested in court. It is the only position that has that requirement. The general definition that has been used administratively has been a person that is a citizen by birth right. This would include all persons born in American controlled States or territories and all persons born to parents who were American citizens. The undecided question is whether a person born in another country to two American parents is "natural born." That may never be decided, but State Department guidelines appear to indicate that a person born under those circumstances would, in fact, be eligible. The unusual aspect of Obama's birth is that his father was not a citizen. That is irrelevant since he was born in the United States.

zeus3925
06-30-2009, 09:36 AM
Ditto for those born on American flagged ship at sea.

Bob Gutermuth
06-30-2009, 09:43 AM
Hearing on Calif case to be July 13th:http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=102569

Uncle Bill
07-01-2009, 11:28 AM
Just to add to the 'discussion'...some more drivel to continue the questionable handling of the situation. Why does it remain a question? Either there is something to it, OR the messiah likes the publicity and grey areas he can't squelch.

UB

Not verified but even if totally true – he will remain to be embraced by the uninformed, unemployed, and whatever “un’s” were involved in his election. Therefore, he will remain in office regardless of the Constitutional requirement that he be a U.S. citizen.

AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College.

Released today, the transcript indicates that under the name Barry Soetoro, Obama received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizen ship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking.

Along with the evidence that he was born in Kenya and no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as president. When reached for comment in London, where he has been in meetings with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Obama smiled but refused comment on the issue. Britain's Daily Mail has also carried the story in a front-page article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K.

In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey. This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter.

LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THE NEWS THAT THE MEDIA WON'T EMBRACE!

Henry V
07-01-2009, 01:26 PM
UB,
Interesting. You do realize that that "AP story" was an April Fool's joke, right? Guess not. Too bad. Check this out at: http://amfoi.wordpress.com/. One little google search an look what you find.

Americans for Freedom of Information: We Do Not Exist
May 11, 2009
Can You Find…? Chump of the Day: Glock Talk
Filed under: chumps, documents, shenanigans — tracking2008 @ 12:55 pm
Tags: afoi, associated press, barack obama, barry soetoro, hoax, lie, occidental, occidental college

Can you find any website (other than this fictitious one) for Americans for Freedom of Information?

Can you find any actual Occidental College application for Barack Obama or “Barry Soetoro”?

When you go to Google News or Newsbank or Lexis-Nexis or any other newspaper database, can you find any direct record of an actual Associated Press article regarding Barack Obama applying as “Barry Soetoro” to Occidential College as a foreign student?

Using the same method, can you find any record of any article in Britain’s Daily Mail with the headline “Obama Eligibility Questioned”?

The answer is no: no, you cannot.

Given that you cannot find these things — because they do not exist — what do you conclude?

Option A) That the story regarding Barack Obama registering as Indonesian “Barry Soetoro” at Occidental College is a hoax and a lie.

Option B) That the effort to suppress the truth about Barack Obama’s foreign origins is even more sweeping and nefarious than previously imagined, including the power to erase transcripts, records, organizations and multiple news stories entirely.

If you visit the message boards for “Glock Talk”, the answer appears to be Option B. And that makes Glock Talk our Chump of the Day!"

It looks like most folks here would answer option B. Glad to see you are adjusting so well to the election of President Obama.

Bob, nice article. I particularly like that laundry list of "cases" on this issue. How come McCain or the Republican party are not in on any of these lawsuits? Afraid of the media I suppose.
Did you note what happened to almost all of the cases? From their list (bold added)

- Pennsylvania Democrat Philip Berg has three cases pending, including Berg vs. Obama in the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, a separate Berg vs. Obama case alleging he wasn't qualified even to be U.S. senator and Hollister vs. Soetoro a/k/a Obama, (now dismissed) brought on behalf of a retired military member who could be facing recall to active duty by Obama.

- Leo Donofrio of New Jersey filed a lawsuit claiming Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. His case was considered in conference by the U.S. Supreme Court but denied a full hearing.

- Cort Wrotnowski filed suit against Connecticut's secretary of state, making a similar argument to Donofrio. His case was considered in conference by the U.S. Supreme Court, but was denied a full hearing.
- Chicago lawyer Andy Martin sought legal action requiring Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle to release Obama's vital statistics record. The case was dismissed by Hawaii Circuit Court Judge Bert Ayabe.

- Lt. Col. Donald Sullivan sought a temporary restraining order to stop the Electoral College vote in North Carolina until Barack Obama's eligibility could be confirmed, alleging doubt about Obama's citizenship. His case was denied.

- In Ohio, David M. Neal sued to force the secretary of state to request documents from the Federal Elections Commission, the Democratic National Committee, the Ohio Democratic Party and Obama to show the presidential candidate was born in Hawaii. The case was denied.

- Also in Ohio, there was the Greenberg v. Brunner case which ended when the judge threatened to assess all case costs against the plaintiff.

- In Washington state, Steven Marquis sued the secretary of state seeking a determination on Obama's citizenship. The case was denied.

- In Georgia, Rev. Tom Terry asked the state Supreme Court to authenticate Obama's birth certificate. His request for an injunction against Georgia's secretary of state was denied by Georgia Superior Court Judge Jerry W. Baxter.

- In Texas, Darrel Hunter vs. Obama later was dismissed.

- In Ohio, Gordon Stamper vs. U.S. later was dismissed.

- In Hawaii, Keyes vs. Lingle, dismissed.
Damn liberal activist judges:)

JDogger
07-02-2009, 11:37 AM
In a print copy of the 1961 Honolulu Advertiser, there's a notice that Barack Obama was born. (http://rightwingnews.com/mt331/2008/10/barack_obama_is_an_american_ci.php) In and of itself, this is a game, set, match conversation-ender on this subject unless people want to argue that this isn't genuine or that there was a conspiracy going all the way back to the day of Obama's birth to make him President.

And from an interesting source no less.

http://rightwingnews.com/mt331/2009/06/my_latest_townhall_column_3_re.php

JD