PDA

View Full Version : Pikes Peak RC FT - NOTICE about Camping

FOM
06-30-2009, 04:51 PM
If you are planning on camping at the PPRC FT on July 17-19, 2009 please note the camping area has changed and it will be clearly marked - you must camp in the designated area. Do NOT under any circumstances pull off the side of the road(s) prior to reaching the camping area. The land owner is haying the area before you reach the corrals (i.e. where the porta potties are normally located). Please go past the corrals, camping will be in the open area to your right after you pass the corrals. This is a new requirment on the use of the land, please do not cause issue for the club with the land owner!

Also if you have not pre-paid, please follow the instructions located in the premium or be prepared to be hounded by me at the trial! ;)

Please pass this information on to anyone you know that plans to attend but does not read RTF.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to call: 719-338-8573

Thank you,

Lainee Munhollon
Field Trial Chairman

FOM
07-11-2009, 10:29 PM
A bump for the reminder about the camping at Pikes Peak and to announce if anyone is looking for a hotel in Granby, I have reservations for one room (think it has two beds) for Thursday, Friday and Saturday night at the Westerner....I am going to cancel the room on Monday evening if no one claims it....

Lainee