PDA

View Full Version : My Friends must be Stupid

Ken Newcomb
07-06-2009, 03:47 PM
I was visiting with a friend and during the discussion said that they were sorry they voted for Obama and were greatly disappointed in him. I was surprised that Obama had gotten his vote to start with.

When I asked why he voted for Obama he said that he "didn't like the way the Republian party was starting to lean left." To which I responded, "so you voted for someone that defines the left to get even with a party that was leaning left? Genius move."

I think my friends are stupid.

Steve
07-06-2009, 05:20 PM
I expressed the same thoughts in this post http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?t=42214

Ken Newcomb
07-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Well at least now I know I'm not alone.

mjh345
07-06-2009, 06:15 PM

I don't think your friends are nearly as stupid as the Republican party is for having put your friends in that untenable position

Cody Covey
07-06-2009, 06:17 PM
you must not have read the reason...

road kill
07-06-2009, 06:34 PM
I was visiting with a friend and during the discussion said that they were sorry they voted for Obama and were greatly disappointed in him. I was surprised that Obama had gotten his vote to start with.

When I asked why he voted for Obama he said that he "didn't like the way the Republian party was starting to lean left." To which I responded, "so you voted for someone that defines the left to get even with a party that was leaning left? Genius move."

Hey Ken,
My son voted for Obama.
He has a Bachelors in Accounting and an MBA.
He lives in Chicago.
He is unemployed.

I told him to call Obama, should have 6 to 10 jobs for him!!:D

Should I tell you my assesment of his cognative reasoning process?

TCFarmer
07-07-2009, 11:46 AM
I told him to call Obama, should have 6 to 10 jobs for him!!:D

He may have to skip paying income tax for a couple of years to get a job with Obama.