PDA

View Full Version : Do most of your friends share your political views

BonMallari
07-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Did not want to hijack another thread, but a point was brought up about like minds sticking together.So my question is do the majority of your friends share your political and/or social views

Raymond Little
07-10-2009, 02:53 PM
Birds of a feather:snipersmile:

Al VanHoey
07-10-2009, 03:31 PM
I would consider myself to be conservative with a few moderate social positions. I don't have any ultraliberal friends. I would consider my closest friends to be moderate to very conservative. So, I didn't vote because it depends on the friend.

Al

BonMallari
07-10-2009, 03:40 PM
I would consider myself to be conservative with a few moderate social positions. I don't have any ultraliberal friends. I would consider my closest friends to be moderate to very conservative. So, I didn't vote because it depends on the friend.

Al

Al you are like me, conservative with moderate social views, my coworkers are mostly liberals ( I work in the hotel/service industry) my closest friends share my view with the exception of my best friend and golfing buddy, we just decide to not discuss politics because it always ends up in disaster, but in an emergency he is the first to call and vice versa

luvalab
07-10-2009, 04:34 PM
It runs the gamut. I have a few very liberal friends and a number of rather conservative friends. The liberals don't think I'm liberal, and the conservatives don't think I'm conservative; a few of us mostly agree, a few mostly disagree, but we respect each others' viewpoints.

We seem to find enough to agree on to get along--even if the agreement is an honest "to each his own" or "it takes all kinds."

Nor_Cal_Angler
07-10-2009, 10:45 PM
I have no friends and am shunned by everyone......because of my political views ;-);-)

NCA