PDA

View Full Version : Docs declare war on obamacare

Bob Gutermuth
07-22-2009, 03:54 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/22/doctors-wage-war-obamas-health-care-overhaul/

Raymond Little
07-22-2009, 05:07 PM
Almost like Dejavu all over again.;)

YardleyLabs
07-22-2009, 05:42 PM
Yep, the well known Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, founded in 1943 to oppose physician acceptance of health insurance which they deemed to be communistic, has now swelled its ranks to 4000 members, dedicated to opposing the new health plan. It's no wonder the story never mentions that the stodgy American Medical Association, with a membership of only 240,000, has endorsed the House bill because we know that those are the physicians who lack the guts to be free.

mjh345
07-22-2009, 05:46 PM
Jeff, quit confusing us with facts.
Didn't you see that the link was from Fox news.
We all know they are "fair and balanced".

dnf777
07-22-2009, 06:06 PM
Yep, the well known Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, founded in 1943 to oppose physician acceptance of health insurance which they deemed to be communistic, has now swelled its ranks to 4000 members, dedicated to opposing the new health plan. It's no wonder the story never mentions that the stodgy American Medical Association, with a membership of only 240,000, has endorsed the House bill because we know that those are the physicians who lack the guts to be free.

The who? I've been a doctor for 14 years and have never heard of them. And I get more solicitations for this group and that group, most go in the round file. I find the AMA a little too liberal leaning for my tastes, so have not joined. (specifically in regards to gun control) Never heard of AAPS.