PDA

View Full Version : NC terrorist bust/ interesting timing

luvmylabs23139
07-27-2009, 10:18 PM
So they busted 7 people just outside of Raleigh today for being terrorists.
Obama will be in Raleigh tommorrow. These guys have been on the feds radar for years.:rolleyes:

Bob Gutermuth
07-28-2009, 08:25 AM
Considering how well armed they allegedly were, its another excuse to come after the rights of honest citizens to keep and bear arms. This govt is looking for any excuse to disarm the citizenry.

luvmylabs23139
07-28-2009, 11:33 AM
Considering how well armed they allegedly were, its another excuse to come after the rights of honest citizens to keep and bear arms. This govt is looking for any excuse to disarm the citizenry.

Honestly, I think the gov't is lying about this. They could have busted him on the weapons charges 2 years ago. Word locally is that the target is not what is stated in the paperwork. He was arrested for planning overseas murder etc. My guess is the target was domestic and was going to be in the area.
Why won't the gooberment tell the truth?!:confused:

SueLab
07-28-2009, 11:38 AM
Geesh...

I hope that Obama has his entire 4 years to play havoc with the US... because I am much more afraid of the resulting leadership in the name of Biden and Pelosi!

Bob Gutermuth
07-28-2009, 11:49 AM
Biden couldn't lead a kid to the toilet, he would not be able to lead the Country. Pelosi would lead us down the path to more communism.