PDA

View Full Version : When all else is failing miserably...

road kill
07-29-2009, 08:36 AM
BASH BUSH!!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jul/29/obama-still-cashing-in-on-bushs-economic-failings/print/

My favorite quote from the peice;

"For a guy who campaigned on taking responsibility and looking forward, he spends an awful lot of time pointing fingers and looking backward,"

ROFLMAO!!:rolleyes:

Goose
07-29-2009, 09:16 AM
Bush Bashing! Bush Bashing! Bush Bashing!

Raw, red meat for the nimrods.

Gerry Clinchy
07-29-2009, 11:58 AM
Was the financial condition of GM also Bush's fault? Or did GM and Chrysler "make their own beds"? Was it O's idea to bail them out?

If Detroit and MI have the largest unemployment problems, does that responsibility rest with GM and Chrysler, for not running their businesses better?

WaterDogRem
07-29-2009, 12:46 PM
If Detroit and MI have the largest unemployment problems, does that responsibility rest with GM and Chrysler, for not running their businesses better?

Being a native of MI (detroit metro area) and just moved away 3 years ago. It's not just GM or Chrysler's fault for the high unemployment or sad economy of the state. In my opinion, a lot of fault needs to rest on the democratically run government lead by Granholm. The writing was on the walls a long time ago when Granholm took governor with her progressive thinking, and I'm glad to have made it out of there when I did!