PDA

View Full Version : Another one bites the dust!

dnf777
08-05-2009, 06:47 PM
Hard to believe....a politician convicted on corruption charges!

Hew, is this a proper citation?

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/08/05/us.rep.trial/index.html

And to boot, he's a Democrat!!

Always good to see crooks get what they deserve. I guess sentencing is still pending.

Independent regards,
Dave

BonMallari
08-05-2009, 07:16 PM
pretty darn stupid to hide bribery money in the freezer....bet he gets a Presidential pardon

subroc
08-05-2009, 07:22 PM
It's about time. I expected the democrat leadership to continue to try to provide cover like they did during the investigation.

But, I wonder how much time he will do?

Franco
08-05-2009, 08:00 PM
pretty darn stupid to hide bribery money in the freezer....bet he gets a Presidential pardon

The jury decided that the freezer money was a gift to him since he didn't use it to bribe the African offcials it was intended for. Basically, he took the money from Mody never intending to use it as a bribe. The freezer money was one of the 16 charges that didn't stick..

However, one of the eleven charges that stuck was the Rico Rackateering charges. I would say that if he doesn't flee, he will be in the Federal pen the rest of his crooked life or until Obama pardons him.

Next will be his brother Moses, Moses' girlfriend, his sister and possibly his daughters since it was his daughters that he was funneling hundreds of thousand to while they attended Brown and Harvard.

We are expecting indictments next for Mayor Ray Nagin on seperate corruption charges!

The demographics may have changed enough since Katrina in New Orleans that we may see some honest folks in office one day soon.

Raymond Little
08-05-2009, 09:13 PM
The jury decided that the freezer money was a gift to him since he didn't use it to bribe the African offcials it was intended for. Basically, he took the money from Mody never intending to use it as a bribe. The freezer money was one of the 16 charges that didn't stick..

However, one of the eleven charges that stuck was the Rico Rackateering charges. I would say that if he doesn't flee, he will be in the Federal pen the rest of his crooked life or until Obama pardons him.

Next will be his brother Moses, Moses' girlfriend, his sister and possibly his daughters since it was his daughters that he was funneling hundreds of thousand to while they attended Brown and Harvard.

We are expecting indictments next for Mayor Ray Nagin on seperate corruption charges!

The demographics may have changed enough since Katrina in New Orleans that we may see some honest folks in office one day soon.

Ya, think?????????????????:rolleyes:

Roger Perry
08-06-2009, 10:52 AM

Where do you think the term "Cold Cash" came from?