PDA

View Full Version : Double D/Q at Rebel Ridge?

captdan
08-08-2009, 06:20 PM
Does anyone have any info from this event?

Dan Rice

Bayou Magic
08-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Ammo won the derby yesterday. Sorry, I have no other results.

Frank

Ten
08-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Dan,

I don't have any info on the qual.

Derby callbacks to the 3rd:

12 Total

1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 24.

Barb

Joyce
08-09-2009, 08:22 AM
1st - Ammo - Upon the Wings Of An Answered Prayer -H/ W. Petrovish

2nd-Bitsy- Moorelands Bitter Sweet- H/ Kristen Hoffman

3rd-Tanner- Blackwater Chesbay Tanner- H/ Tim Carrion ( Chesapeake)

4th Buck-Tucquan's Ode to Sweetness JH -H/ Jeff Edwards

Sorry. no one had the results of the Q

Joyce

huntinman
08-09-2009, 12:16 PM
Don't know any other results....Ammo wins the second derby too!! Derby Double header!! 86 points and counting...Way to go Ammo & Bill!!!

Bill Davis

Bayou Magic
08-09-2009, 01:29 PM
Don't know any other results....Ammo wins the second derby too!! Derby Double header!! 86 points and counting...Way to go Ammo & Bill!!!

Bill Davis

Go Baby Girl Go!

fp

tucquantillman
08-09-2009, 02:22 PM
For those of you who have not had the pleasure of watching Ammo run, she is the real deal. She ran 2 great derbies and did so with style and supreme talent. Congrats Bill and Micki! you have done a great job of bringing the best out of your special little girl.

Additionally, congrats to Jeff Lyons for taking a 1st and second in today's Qualifying. The folks at this trial work incredibly hard and 3 of them didn't even run a dog (Dave O, Dora, and Cal). Thanks to Jeff and Lynn, it was a terrific trial, the judges, the Marshal's, the bird boys, and the gunners. We are blessed to have such a wonderful property to run trials on.

Jeff

Howard N
08-09-2009, 02:26 PM
WOW, way to go Ammo!!

and Bill and Micki too.

Mark Sehon
08-09-2009, 03:43 PM
Bill and Mickie, congrats! Ammo is the real deal. Having ran against her and judge her, I can make that statement!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

MKaty Gutermuth
08-09-2009, 03:51 PM
For those of you who have not had the pleasure of watching Ammo run, she is the real deal. She ran 2 great derbies and did so with style and supreme talent. Congrats Bill and Micki! you have done a great job of bringing the best out of your special little girl.

Additionally, congrats to Jeff Lyons for taking a 1st and second in today's Qualifying. The folks at this trial work incredibly hard and 3 of them didn't even run a dog (Dave O, Dora, and Cal). Thanks to Jeff and Lynn, it was a terrific trial, the judges, the Marshal's, the bird boys, and the gunners. We are blessed to have such a wonderful property to run trials on.

Jeff

Well said Jeff! Thanks to everyone it was a great event!

SFLabs
08-09-2009, 05:00 PM
"Amazing Ammo" :D...... Very proud of all of you, Bill, Micki and Ammo. Wishing you much continued success...

Ron & Deb Wehner
Santa Fe Labs

David Barrow
08-09-2009, 05:25 PM
Congratulations to Jeff and Lynn, Bill and Micki, and all those that placed and finished.

And to You Rob Cherry and your Brown Dog Sage, a Jam, and a First in the same weekend. Buy that dog and yourself a Steak, and Savor the Moment!

David Barrow

Ten
08-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Delbay Derby Results:

1 - 1
2 - 15
3 - 21
4 - 7
RJ - 22

Jams - 8, 13, 14

------------
Congrats to all who placed and jammed in the Derby. Jeff Edwards & crew... You've done a nice job training your owners - way to go Tom (he he, or is it Lou).

Thank you to the judges for setting up nice and challenging tests... Grayson Kelley & Lois Grebian. Jeff & Lynn your grounds are sweet, love the kennels too, thanks for having us! Congrats on your Qual placements. Thank you to the gunners, bird boys. A special thank you to Cal Rumbley and Nora for all your hard work... and for keeping everything running smoothly and organized.

I'm still trying to get over my heartache of a weekend. First, I'm outta here in the 2nd Series... I got Mom on my radar in Western when Mark Mosher was running him. Then, Del Bay's Derby... Ten had a nice trial going up until the
4th. Bad dog for taking a nice line... uggh.

See most of you this weekend! Had a fun time with you'll. Nice trial.

Barb

tucquantillman
08-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Barb,

My guys and I shared your heartache. I have watched you and Ten since your first field trial, I was there for your first placement (2nd), and if it is any consolation you both have continued to improve to what has become a confident and formidable team. You should be proud of yourself and your fine dog.

Jeff

Tim West
08-10-2009, 01:40 AM
Running one and sometimes two Derbies every weekend is a grind and it takes an incredibly gifted and balanced dog to be able to do that. Bill and Mickey have done a great job getting her ready to go and keeping her at the top of her game. As she grows older, she should get even better! Go TEAM AMMO!

MKaty Gutermuth
08-10-2009, 01:56 AM
Del-Bay-Q

Here are some...

1st Crystals Ritter Mountain Sage -Rob Cherry/Kristen Hoffman
2nd General Lee's Odin Capote Patrica Jordan/Lee Holcombe
3rd Rebel Ridge Willie Wonka Do It-Lyn Yelton & Jeff Lyons
4th- Jeff Edwards sorry not sure with which dog...
ResJam Sorry Not Sure
Jams Sydenham Lakes Carbon Fiber SH Joe Johnson
REBEL RIDGE ONE SWEET RIDE Lyn Yelton / Jeff Lyons
rocky hook's rebel of nordais Marston Jones/Katie Gutermuth
I know there were a few more sorry but I am not sure of the numbers.....

Lab Club-Q

1st Jeff Lyons-Not Sure which dog
2nd Patti Jordan and Ned
3rd Jeff Lyons Sorry Not Sure Which dog
4th Jack Jagoda Sorry Not Sure which dog
Jams-Greenwood Gracie -Drew Clendaniel
Crystals Ritter Mountain Sage -Rob Cherry/Kristen Hoffman
Not sure of all the Jams-

Ten
08-10-2009, 03:53 AM
Jeff... you're so sweet. Thank you for your kind words. You sure know how to make a girl feel better. I'm very proud of my little guy. His future looks bright and hopefully blue:D Enjoying the heck out of running him at this level. I'm told there will be plenty more weekends like this, guess the first one is the toughest. Brushing it off.. and headed out to train.

Look forward to spending the weekend with you and the Marshtown crew.

Katie congrats on your Jam.

Barb

Old Coot
08-10-2009, 05:48 PM
Del-Bay-Q

Here are some...

1st Crystals Ritter Mountain Sage -Rob Cherry/Kristen Hoffman
2nd General Lee's Odin Capote Patrica Jordan/Lee Holcombe
3rd Rebel Ridge Willie Wonka Do It-Lyn Yelton & Jeff Lyons
4th- Jeff Edwards sorry not sure with which dog...
ResJam Sorry Not Sure
Jams Sydenham Lakes Carbon Fiber SH Joe Johnson
REBEL RIDGE ONE SWEET RIDE Lyn Yelton / Jeff Lyons
rocky hook's rebel of nordais Marston Jones/Katie Gutermuth
I know there were a few more sorry but I am not sure of the numbers.....

Lab Club-Q

1st Jeff Lyons-Not Sure which dog
2nd Patti Jordan and Ned
3rd Jeff Lyons Sorry Not Sure Which dog
4th Jack Jagoda Sorry Not Sure which dog
Jams-Greenwood Gracie -Drew Clendaniel
Crystals Ritter Mountain Sage -Rob Cherry/Kristen Hoffman
Not sure of all the Jams-

Del Bay Q ResJam went to Patty Jordan with Ned. Great weekend!

Moosetogooseranch
08-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Congrats to Jeff and Lynn on the 1st and other placements. Special thanks to them for hosting this event. I also want to thanks the 4 judges for giving up their weekend.

Bill