PDA

View Full Version : Look...an Unruly Mobster!!

road kill
08-12-2009, 09:05 PM
The arrogance is beyond belief.

Yardley or Jdogger, spin this for me will you??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L3FnWNkIzU

TXduckdog
08-12-2009, 09:59 PM
I am ashamed to admit this THING is from Texas.

Her arrogance is on full display, not just as a politician talking to folks concerned about healthcare but the fact that she, a black woman, has to talk to mostly white folk.

JDogger
08-13-2009, 01:10 AM
The arrogance is beyond belief.

Yardley or Jdogger, spin this for me will you??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L3FnWNkIzU

Spin it any way you want to RK. The you tube is unintelligible. What is your point?
I have clients answer their phone while I charge them money. Yeah, cell phones and the people on them, right or left are somewhat challenged. Eh?
You'll get no arguement from me.

Bumper sticker on my truck reads; "Hang up and drive". Has for more than ten years.

You got a cell phone? Eh?

Ever answer it? Ya don't have to ya know, just let it go to voice mail...but I'll bet ya answer it...don't cha?

JD

JD

road kill
08-13-2009, 07:18 AM
Spin it any way you want to RK. The you tube is unintelligible. What is your point?
I have clients answer their phone while I charge them money. Yeah, cell phones and the people on them, right or left are somewhat challenged. Eh?
You'll get no arguement from me.

Bumper sticker on my truck reads; "Hang up and drive". Has for more than ten years.

You got a cell phone? Eh?

Ever answer it? Ya don't have to ya know, just let it go to voice mail...but I'll bet ya answer it...don't cha?

JD

JD
When I am in any kind of meeting the cell phone ring gets turned off.

Not that hard to do....is it???

Spin from me??
Here it is straight, arrogance gone wild.
Totally dis interested in her constituent.
No professionalism (turn the cell phone off for 5 minutes).
Huge culture gap.

BTW--The person asking the question was a cancer survivor, who got a taste of reality.
Noone in Washington cares.

stan b & Elvis

Steve Amrein
08-13-2009, 10:27 AM
This really reminds me of when on the movie History of the world the Count was skeet shooting and using peasants as targets. When asked he said F the poor.

Bob Gutermuth
08-13-2009, 11:25 AM
Most of the leftists in congress have made up their minds and don't wish to be confused with facts OR the will of the majority.

Mike Noel
08-13-2009, 11:34 AM
That town meeting was a real hum-dinger. There was also a woman there asking a question that said she was a doctor.....turns out she was no doctor and to top it off she didn't even live in the district., but she was an Obama delegate.

When confronted she admitted she was no doctor but would not say who put her up to it or gave her the "idea" to pull off the stunt.

SueLab
08-13-2009, 05:51 PM
In Austin, this topic came up and someone called in that her constiutants want to get her out of office...Not because she doesn't represent her but because she did not support Obama...she supported Hillary.

It appears some folks in Houston still don't get it...

Gun_Dog2002
08-13-2009, 07:28 PM
She's too busy focusing on real issues....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZONcxBFm0gI

/Paul

Mike Noel
08-13-2009, 08:35 PM
In a bit of a testy moment with a CNN reporter (who will now probably be fired) she even suggested that the video could have been doctored!

She started just about every rebuttal with "Let me say this" which is political-speak for " I am about to not tell you very much in the way of truths"

Steve Amrein
08-14-2009, 09:47 AM
I saw a vid yesterday of another town hall meeting that ACORN sent 2 bus loads of folks. They showed up at 6 AM as it was first come first serve and seating was limited.

Raymond Little
08-14-2009, 10:40 AM
I saw a vid yesterday of another town hall meeting that ACORN sent 2 bus loads of folks. They showed up at 6 AM as it was first come first serve and seating was limited.

Steve are you absolutely sure they were "ACORN" folks??? at 6 A.M.????
Guess they were loaded on the "Bus" before they could sleep off their drunk since most of them don't get up before noon.:rolleyes:

Steve Amrein
08-14-2009, 01:12 PM
Steve are you absolutely sure they were "ACORN" folks??? at 6 A.M.????
Guess they were loaded on the "Bus" before they could sleep off their drunk since most of them don't get up before noon.:rolleyes:

The buses were from out of town. I wonder how much they were paid ?

Pat G
08-14-2009, 01:15 PM
Did you see her interview with Greta? I should have counted how many times she said convince, that she needed to convince her constituents that this was the rite plan for them. As in they are to stupid to figure anything out on there own. I feel for those she is suppose to represent.
Pat

Steve Amrein
08-14-2009, 01:31 PM
I wish I had the hotline phone number so I could ask some questions.

BTW I had a guy that was on his 3rd warning about talking on his phone excessivly during work. While in my office his phone rang and I cant believe he took it. That was convieniant so I did not have to walk so far to give him his last check.