PDA

View Full Version : CNN in their pocket

brandywinelabs
08-13-2009, 11:59 AM
CNN did an impromptu (not) town hall here in Paducah the other day.
http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2009/08/12/n_health_care_town_hall.cnnmoney/
One of the people they showed was a woman (no name given) who
felt she would have trouble getting health insurance because someone in the family had diabettes and cancer as a pre existing condition. She said that if she could get health insurance under the plan to tax me tax me tax me tax me tax me.

What they didn't tell you was that this woman ran for an elected position (I forget whether it was state or federal) as a democrat and many of the other people at the "town hall" meeting were her campaign staff. Notice how they cut the rest of what the guy talking about the hummer was saying after Heather made her pt.

More media bias.
Same with the today show this morning. As soon as Todd started lumping all of those who are strongly voicing opposition to the health plan as bad people, I changed the channel. Why can't they say there are a few crazies and a lot who dissent. The polls would support that statement. Heck, Truth would support that statement.

Mike Noel
08-13-2009, 12:14 PM
CNN did an impromptu (not) town hall here in Paducah the other day.
http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2009/08/12/n_health_care_town_hall.cnnmoney/
One of the people they showed was a woman (no name given) who
felt she would have trouble getting health insurance because someone in the family had diabettes and cancer as a pre existing condition. She said that if she could get health insurance under the plan to tax me tax me tax me tax me tax me.

What they didn't tell you was that this woman ran for an elected position (I forget whether it was state or federal) as a democrat and many of the other people at the "town hall" meeting were her campaign staff. Notice how they cut the rest of what the guy talking about the hummer was saying after Heather made her pt.

More media bias.
Same with the today show this morning. As soon as Todd started lumping all of those who are strongly voicing opposition to the health plan as bad people, I changed the channel. Why can't they say there are a few crazies and a lot who dissent. The polls would support that statement. Heck, Truth would support that statement.

Frankly I am shocked that CNN even knew that Paducah existed, let alone actually find their way there:p

Bob Gutermuth
08-13-2009, 12:42 PM
Whatdoya expect from the Communist News Network ?