PDA

View Full Version : For Your Perusal

road kill
08-18-2009, 09:23 AM
Just a few items to look at that you won't see on ABC, CBS or NBC!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In front of a large crowd of anti-Obamacare protesters, Rep. Allen Boyd (D-FL) held up a copy of the House health bill and said: “I cannot support this bill in the version it is in now.”

Following a furor over how the data would be used, the White House has shut down their electronic tip box — flag@whitehouse.gov — that was set up to receive information on “fishy” claims about President Barack Obama’s health plan.

According to CBS News, up to 60,000 people have cancelled their AARP memberships since July 1, with many switching to the conservative American Seniors Association.

The Obama administration approved $2 billion in loans to finance offshore oil drilling … for Brazil.

The Obama Justice Department filed papers in California yesterday supporting the repeal of the Defense of Marriage Act.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!!:D

JDogger
08-18-2009, 10:27 AM
Just a few items to look at that you won't see on ABC, CBS or NBC!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In front of a large crowd of anti-Obamacare protesters, Rep. Allen Boyd (D-FL) held up a copy of the House health bill and said: “I cannot support this bill in the version it is in now.”

Following a furor over how the data would be used, the White House has shut down their electronic tip box — flag@whitehouse.gov — that was set up to receive information on “fishy” claims about President Barack Obama’s health plan.

According to CBS News, up to 60,000 people have cancelled their AARP memberships since July 1, with many switching to the conservative American Seniors Association.

The Obama administration approved $2 billion in loans to finance offshore oil drilling … for Brazil.

The Obama Justice Department filed papers in California yesterday supporting the repeal of the Defense of Marriage Act.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!!:D

Good one RK

road kill
08-18-2009, 10:31 AM
Good one RK
Hey like my tag line says.......

At least you read the post!!

Don't you feel a little better for it??:D

Cody Covey
08-18-2009, 10:40 AM
i bet snopes says youre lying :)

road kill
08-18-2009, 10:45 AM
i bet snopes says youre lying :)
I have learned that Yardley and the lefty's are in "SOLE POSSESION of the TRUTH!!"

Learn it, love it, live it!!

stan b

JDogger
08-18-2009, 01:28 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/08/17/politics/main5247041.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody

Whoops wrong again RK

YardleyLabs
08-18-2009, 02:37 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/08/17/politics/main5247041.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody

Whoops wrong again RK
On this one Stan at least has a leg to stand on since the Justice Department filing argued that the DOMA was constitutional while, at the same time arguing that previously used arguments were not legally justified and indicating its desire to have the law repealed. DoJ put forward alternative arguments to support the law while stating that it was only doing this because it is compelled to support laws whether it likes them or not as long as a potentially valid argument can be made.

JDogger
08-18-2009, 02:45 PM
My comment was that RK maintained nothing would be reported by CBS. Something was....Sheesh.

JD

road kill
08-18-2009, 05:05 PM
My comment was that RK maintained nothing would be reported by CBS. Something was....Sheesh.

JD

On this we agree!!;)

My tag line says "yeah, I make mistakes, I'll be the2nd to admit it!"
In this case, JDogger was the first!!