PDA

View Full Version : Ohio HRC adds 2nd flight of finished

Don Horstman
08-21-2009, 02:40 PM
The Ohio Hunting retriever club is holding its annual fall hunt test on September 19 & 20 at the Pioneer Boy Scout Camp. Due to demand and our finished flights rapidly filling up we will be adding a second finished flight. Please see our website for addtional details and check out the premium.

http://www.ohiohrc.org/

Don Horstman
09-02-2009, 10:53 PM
Just a reminder that Ohio HRC still has openings for September 19 & 20. Finished is filling up fast even after we added the second flight. We still have room in seasoned and started. If you have not run our test in the past and have a chance to title your dog, I would urge you to consider running at Ohio HRC. Stan Wright makes great title plaques for our test and they are a very nice additional touch to an already great day when you title.

Don Horstman
09-24-2009, 09:23 PM
Thank you to all of our judges, handlers, bird boys, club members and volunteers who helped Ohio HRC with another successful hunt test last weekend.

We have already started discussing plans for next year, and are looking at what we can do to improve our test.

A special thanks to the Pioneer Boy Scout camp for all of their hard work to help us with the test.

Driftwoodlabs
09-25-2009, 10:29 PM
I keep telling myself I'm going to make it back home (Archbold, OH) some day and run one of your tests. Bad thing is right now I'm the H.T. Secretary for Tri-State HRC and our test is always on the same day as yours!!! :(

When is your spring test?