08-27-2009, 07:35 PM
I believe they work well.

I give mine one every evening.

DL
08-28-2009, 08:16 PM
Thanks. I'll give them a try.

DL
09-09-2009, 02:43 PM
I am pleased with them so far. I hope they are as advertised and harmless. I went to a little extra effort to find the extra large ones.

gmhr1
09-09-2009, 03:25 PM
I dont like them my dog had it stuck to the roof of his mouth and was gagging had to reach in and grab it I dont like any of those chews dogs are always choking on them. They chew get them soft than swallow half the time they dont go down.

DL
09-09-2009, 04:56 PM
I tried a greenie last weekend. They seem fool proof.

I have seven bags of the HEXtra to work through. I'll give an update later.

gmhr1
09-09-2009, 06:25 PM
My one dog loves to chew but I havent found anything thats good. The pressed rawhide bones he loves but if not watched every minute he pulls the middle out which is like a long spike swallows and usually chokes we have had to pull these things out of all my dogs throats at one time or another. My vet sold me the hextra dental chews they just didnt work at all. Right now all he has are the kongs with milk bones inside he really misses chewing. I have given the big knuckle bones but I'm afraid he will break a tooth he's a very aggressive chewer and of course he wont touch a nyla bone

DL
09-09-2009, 07:34 PM
My dogs teeth are cleaner. I will have to wait and see if the improvement continues.

I have nothing vested in the product other than hoping they help clean teeth.

My vet office didn't have the x-large, and didn't think it mattered that my dogs didn't fit into the weight range for the large ones. That is of no concern to me, because I wanted to buy them cheaper anyway.

I feel bad about buying them on the internet, but that is what I did. The box looked like it came from Arizona on the bottom of a train. I probally helped support some Alqueda organization, or a bunch of ganster drug dealers.

DL
09-22-2009, 07:31 AM
I have been through a bag of them and neither dog has choked on them. I always knew my puppies were extra smart. Just joking. They appear to be digestible because bits and peices are not coming out in the poop. So far, I don't have a problem with them. The test will be whether they need to have their teeth cleaned a year from now.