PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin back in news

Roger Perry
09-03-2009, 07:28 AM
Levi Johnston: Lot of divorce talk in Palin home

He says she neglected parenting and governorship duties in favor of money

But it was the people of Alaska who might've suffered worse, according to Johnston. Palin often complained that her job as governor was "too hard," and after spending a couple weeks of being gloomy about losing the vice presidency, she focused on making money instead of the needs of Alaskans, he said.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32658521/ns/today-today_people/

dnf777
09-03-2009, 07:39 AM
Levi Johnston: Lot of divorce talk in Palin home

He says she neglected parenting and governorship duties in favor of money

But it was the people of Alaska who might've suffered worse, according to Johnston. Palin often complained that her job as governor was "too hard," and after spending a couple weeks of being gloomy about losing the vice presidency, she focused on making money instead of the needs of Alaskans, he said.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32658521/ns/today-today_people/

Roger,
There are ding-bats I HAVE to deal with, then there are those I don't! (thank God)

If I live to be 80, that's 73,794,240,000 seconds left on earth. I don't wan't to waste ONE of them reading or hearing anything about the Palins, Trig, Trag, Trog, Levi, Wrangler, Lee, or who ever else is caught up in that red-neck soap opera!

I just wasted about 60 seconds figuring out how many seconds I have left!

mjh345
09-03-2009, 08:06 AM
Cmon Roger, you really don't think Levi may have an agenda??

Roger Perry
09-03-2009, 08:08 AM
Cmon Roger, you really don't think Levi may have an agenda??

Not really. Why would he? Of course if this about the Obama's neglecting parenting, everyone would jump all over it.

ducknwork
09-03-2009, 08:15 AM
Not really. Why would he? Of course if this about the Obama's neglecting parenting, everyone would jump all over it.

Maybe if this information came from a credible source, not some 19 year old idiot with a bone to pick, we would criticize her as well...
________
Body science (http://bodyscience.ws/)

mjh345
09-03-2009, 08:31 AM
Maybe if this information came from a credible source, not some 19 year old idiot with a bone to pick, we would criticize her as well...

This quote is so rich with possibilities, that I think I'll just leave it alone

road kill
09-03-2009, 08:38 AM
You secular progressives have beaten this woman completely down.
I honestly don't think she deserved it, but you did what you did.
Her life and reputation are destroyed.
And it's not enough for you, you keep kicking.

If I were you, I would start concentrating my energies on some other topics, like, oh, say;

The economy
Jobs
Your botched Healthcare takeover
Inflation
AFGAHNISTAN

just to name a few.

Have a nice day!!

stan b

Buzz
09-03-2009, 08:48 AM
The whole story doesn't matter. Those who are predisposed to believe the story will, and those who aren't will just call the guy a liar.

Julie R.
09-03-2009, 08:52 AM
Anyone who takes the word of disgruntled teenaged trailer trash who is so desperate to regain his moment of fame he'll say anything to stay in the limelight is well....No I won't say it. Like mjh I'll let your imagination do the work.

I read some of this trailer trash's allegations on the cover of a magazine in the grocery checkout line. The headline shared space with a banner saying Michelle was pregnant with an alien baby. ROFL.

Julie R.
09-03-2009, 08:54 AM
The whole story doesn't matter. Those who are predisposed to believe the story will, and those who aren't will just call the guy a liar.

And there's NO chance he was paid to say what he did? Just sayin'....

K G
09-03-2009, 09:06 AM
Anyone who takes the word of disgruntled teenaged trailer trash who is so desperate to regain his moment of fame he'll say anything to stay in the limelight is well....No I won't say it. Like mjh I'll let your imagination do the work.

I read some of this trailer trash's allegations on the cover of a magazine in the grocery checkout line. The headline shared space with a banner saying Michelle was pregnant with an alien baby. ROFL.

Going to the Teen Choice Awards as arm candy (licorice, maybe?) with Kathy Griffin and saying he'd pose in "Playgirl" pretty much cemented his place in "lack of credibility land" with me. That, and changing his story to fit his circumstances....:rolleyes:

It's disrepectful to President Obama to mention this Johnston schmuck's name in the same sentence....good job, Roger.

kg

Roger Perry
09-03-2009, 09:35 AM
I just posted this thread to see what reaction I would get from the right. It was pretty much what I had expedted.

Sunshine-WI
09-03-2009, 09:42 AM
Stan B.

You said it just right.

K G
09-03-2009, 10:53 AM
I just posted this thread to see what reaction I would get from the right. It was pretty much what I had expedted.

You participated too, Roger...and your comments weren't unexpected, either...;-)

kg

BonMallari
09-03-2009, 01:42 PM
Levi Johnson is an immature kid who is being used by the smear merchants to further their political agenda, he thinks he is being cool and relevant but they are playing him like a fool, when they are done using him they will hang him out to dry with the daily trash...look at which media outlets are using this kid, MSNBC, People magazine,

dnf777
09-03-2009, 01:43 PM
[QUOTE=Julie R.;493953]Anyone who takes the word of disgruntled teenaged trailer trash who is so desperate to regain his moment of fame he'll say anything to stay in the limelight is well...."

Yeah, I trust beauty queens for my news....:rolleyes:

Hew
09-03-2009, 03:20 PM
Levi Johnson is an immature kid who is being used by the smear merchants to further their political agenda, he thinks he is being cool and relevant but they are playing him like a fool, when they are done using him they will hang him out to dry with the daily trash...look at which media outlets are using this kid, MSNBC, People magazine,
Dead-on, center perfect. He is the new Cindy Sheehan.

Hew
09-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Yeah, I trust beauty queens for my news....:rolleyes:
Beauty queens are more accurate than your current news sources. You should seriously consider making the jump.

zeus3925
09-03-2009, 09:16 PM
Beauty queens are more accurate than your current news sources. You should seriously consider making the jump.

This thread isn't worth the electricity to illuminate it.

Sarah isn't my cup of tea. But, she isn't worth the effort to chop her up. If someone has shot themselves in the foot like Sarah has done, who gives a rip if they can't dance the polka. Sarah has her problems--leave her in peace.

AmiableLabs
09-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Levi also said Sarah has "never fired a gun." I guess automatic assault rifles don't count. --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn7UzxXv8p4

dnf777
09-04-2009, 05:11 AM
This thread isn't worth the electricity to illuminate it.

Sarah isn't my cup of tea. But, she isn't worth the effort to chop her up. If someone has shot themselves in the foot like Sarah has done, who gives a rip if they can't dance the polka. Sarah has her problems--leave her in peace.

Thanks Zeus...maybe that will put her to rest. (I've now wasted another 30 seconds out of my 73 billion left)

Hey, everybody have a great, SAFE long weekend

end of summer regards,
dave

ducknwork
09-04-2009, 06:03 AM
(I've now wasted another 30 seconds out of my 73 billion left)

You should work on typing faster.:razz:
________
Ordinary Life Insurance Forums (http://www.insurance-forums.org/ordinary-life-insurance/)

Last Frontier Labs
09-04-2009, 05:14 PM
Levi Johnston is supporting his baby (or not) by selling manure to Vanity Fair magazine.
No other posters mentioned it, but his mother is in jail as we speak for dealing prescription medication. Not from ideal family himself....

dnf777
09-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Levi Johnston is supporting his baby (or not) by selling manure to Vanity Fair magazine.
No other posters mentioned it, but his mother is in jail as we speak for dealing prescription medication. Not from ideal family himself....

Hey, maybe she knows Rush Limbaugh? Didn't he have an issue with illegally obtaining prescription medication? Oxycontin, was it? I can't remember.

road kill
09-04-2009, 05:41 PM
Hey, maybe she knows Rush Limbaugh? Didn't he have an issue with illegally obtaining prescription medication? Oxycontin, was it? I can't remember.

Was it you getting on me about facts?

Just askin':D

dnf777
09-04-2009, 09:14 PM
Was it you getting on me about facts?

Just askin':D

Nah, I think it was Hew gettin' on me?

Julie R.
09-04-2009, 09:17 PM
For someone who professes disinterest and disdain for Sarah Palin dnf you sure are spending a lot of time on this thread, aren't you? I think you really have a secret crush on her.

road kill
09-05-2009, 07:30 AM
For someone who professes disinterest and disdain for Sarah Palin dnf you sure are spending a lot of time on this thread, aren't you? I think you really have a secret crush on her.

I do, she cleans the kill!!

Roger Perry
09-05-2009, 10:49 AM
Palin resignation costs Alaska at least $40,000

$14,000 was for swearing-in ceremony; tab doesn't include special session

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Early estimates put the cost of Sarah Palinís midterm resignation as Alaska governor at a minimum of $40,000, not including a special legislative session partly linked to her departure.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32694910/ns/politics-more_politics/

AmiableLabs
09-05-2009, 11:18 AM
Palin resignation costs Alaska at least $40,000
Brought to you by MSDNC.

The amount is pennies compared to what it was costing the state to investigate all the groundless ethics complaints.

Palin resigning was the best thing for the people of Alaska and for Sarah herself. She was smart and right to do it.

K G
09-05-2009, 02:07 PM
And then there's all the money AG Eric Holder is going to spend on special investigations that five months ago he said weren't necessary....but I'm sure you're okay with that expense...huh, Roger? :rolleyes:

kg

dnf777
09-06-2009, 05:01 AM
Brought to you by MSDNC.

The amount is pennies compared to what it was costing the state to investigate all the groundless ethics complaints.

Palin resigning was the best thing for the people of Alaska and for Sarah herself. She was smart and right to do it.

Agreed. We should take up collections. If 40k is all it takes to get morons to quit public office, I'd say that's money well spent! If we'd of only thought of that 8 years ago, we'd have saved 7 trillion dollars. Money well spent if you ask me.

K G
09-06-2009, 07:56 AM
Let's start with the current morons! It's worth a shot!

kg

subroc
09-06-2009, 08:11 AM
Brought to you by MSDNC...

As a fervent MSM loather, this is very apt.