PDA

View Full Version : Van Jones resigns

Bruce MacPherson
09-06-2009, 04:27 AM
Maybe now the main stream press will have to at least acknowledge the fact that this President has a propensity for surrounding himself with people who hold the same view of this country as his former pastor and mentor the Honorable Rev. Wright.
I will give the administration credit for being a quick study though, it didn't take them nearly as long to throw this guy under the bus.

Bob Gutermuth
09-06-2009, 09:01 AM
Good riddance to Comrade Jones. Now if we can get the rest of the czars to quit.......

road kill
09-06-2009, 09:54 AM
Here's what's funny:

The "secular Progressives" were all in lock step making excises for this guy, how he is miss understood.
They all marched in lock-step with "the Obama.

Now all of a sudden he's no good?

Kool-Aid regards..........

Richard Halstead
09-06-2009, 07:28 PM
Unemloyed as of sunday morning.

TXduckdog
09-07-2009, 05:20 PM
Resigns....my ass. In the middle of the night?

Probably found the dead fish from Rahm Emmanuel last night when he went to bed and immediately quit.

Gerry Clinchy
09-07-2009, 06:09 PM
I don't believe Van Jones should ever have been placed in a White House staff position. Here the administration is at a critical point in the health care reform debate, and people have their attention drawn to a controversial individual like Jones ... not giving anyone warm fuzzies about the judgment calls of the administration.

While I may not believe the health reform proposals put forth thus far are the right answers, these other mis-steps in judgment don't build my confidence in the choice of advisors this President surrounds himself with.

Does anyone know if Geitner actually paid those back taxes yet :-)

Henry V
09-08-2009, 08:31 AM
Here's what's funny:

The "secular Progressives" were all in lock step making excises for this guy, how he is miss understood.
They all marched in lock-step with "the Obama.

Now all of a sudden he's no good?

Kool-Aid regards..........
Could you provide evidence for the statement "all were in lock step...."?

As soon as I heard the guys background on FOX last week I thought "What a stupid choice", and "Who made that decision?"

You're doing one HECK OF A JOB RK, I guess I don't fit your definition of secular progressive anymore regards,