PDA

View Full Version : Off for the weekend...

TXduckdog
09-11-2009, 02:09 PM
Teal and doves.

Big push of teal coming through right now and the doves have been very good since opening day.

Got a 7 month old chessie girl going to get her first real birds.

Everybody take care.

road kill
09-11-2009, 02:10 PM
Teal and doves.

Big push of teal coming through right now and the doves have been very good since opening day.

Everybody take care.

Enjoy TX!!

stan b & Elvis

Martin
09-11-2009, 02:15 PM
Teal and doves.

Everybody take care.

Enjoy! We had a good opener. My little 6.5 month pup retrieved 38 birds on her first hunt. Makes me a proud daddy!

martin

gman0046
09-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Enjoy yourself while you can. Just think, after Obama's new Regulatory Czar Cass Sunstien comes on board and bans hunting, you'll be quilting or knitting instead of hunting.

ducknwork
09-11-2009, 04:14 PM
Then we'll have to teach our dogs to retrieve the balls of yarn and thimbles. Daggonit. I hate it when I drop them under the couch.

BTW, you suck Tex. I will be at work, green with envy.
________
Teen Webcam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/teen-girls/)

TXduckdog
09-14-2009, 11:06 AM
We're baaack!

Had a very nice weekend despite the soggy weather conditions. But hey it wouldn't be duckhunting without slop, right?

Had a perfect setup for the little girl....large shallow lake that made retrieving very easy for her. We're still laughing about her chasing down a wounded teal that did his best to hide in 4 inches of water.....kept her busy for a good 10 minutes before she nabbed him.

She had 2 triples!! Sure does help when you have flopping birds out there to keep her attention.

4 guys....2 days hunting and 6 limits of teal and 4 of dove....1 very tired Chessie puppy with tons of retrieves....priceless.

ducknwork
09-14-2009, 11:48 AM
Congrats! Sounds awesome. I can't wait to get my dog her first retrieve this year.
________
DC MARIJUANA DISPENSARY (http://dc.dispensaries.org/)