PDA

View Full Version : Chesapeake Specialty

Fowl Weather
09-15-2009, 08:08 PM
Does anyone have any results from the first day?

Juli H
09-15-2009, 08:13 PM
I keep looking on the acc webpage for the specialty..no updates yet...supposed to update every evening though.....

http://www.amchessieclub.org/specialties/FieldTrial09Maine/index.htm

why is your av sideways?

Fowl Weather
09-15-2009, 08:37 PM
Because i didn't check it when I put it on there, and i have taken the time to fix it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention again though. I will try to take care of it tomorrow.

Paula Richard
09-16-2009, 09:31 PM
I know that Linda Harger got first place in the Open and Mike Coutu and Loppy got second.
They both qualified for the National Open!!! :cool:

Ed Murray and Yogi won the Q. Yipee!!!

Paula

Gypsy
09-17-2009, 02:24 PM
CONGRATULATIONS LINDA AND MIKE FOR A VERY VERY SUCCESSFUL ACC specialty -
Wish we could have been there for the celebration. Land :L

Paula Richard
09-18-2009, 04:17 PM
Mike was really cleaning house at this specialty. He and Ripley won the AM and he even won the Puppies (6-9 age group). A few jams thrown in too.

We had a great time meeting lots of nice people at this specialty.

Kudos to the Moshers for their hospitality. They are the best.

Paula

Gypsy
09-19-2009, 10:57 AM
Paula - do you have the full results of the ACC Spec. We are in MN and dying to hear the results. Thanks in advance L and L:-P:-P

Paula Richard
09-19-2009, 11:52 AM
The full results are posted on the ACC web page. http://www.amchessieclub.org/specialties/FieldTrial09Maine/index.htm

Jane Pappler did a great job with the web page.

Paula

Gypsy
09-19-2009, 01:57 PM
thanks Paula - L

JUNKMAN
09-20-2009, 08:14 PM
Paula, I'm seriously thinking of only attending trials that serve steamed lobsters and mussels. Hah Hah. Toni and I had a wonderful week .Thanks to the Moshers and all the people who made both trials so enjoyable. Maine weather was great too. Joe

Paula Richard
09-20-2009, 08:36 PM
The Mosher's hospitality is second to none!!! Mike did a good job hosting this event. The food was fabulous. I agree, no more trials without lobster and steamers. :cool:

Paula

moscowitz
09-21-2009, 12:35 AM
Paula Mike went above and beyond his duty in hosting the Specialty. This was my third and far my best. Everything was great. Mosha's were fantastic. They had training areas set up birds available dead and live. Lunch and evening social events were great. Thanks Mr. Coutu for a great specialty.