PDA

View Full Version : TriTronics G3 Holster

Jo Ann Reynolds
09-17-2009, 07:29 AM
This is for all you lefties out there. The current model of the holster is designed for right handed people. I just got mine and am very disappointed. I wear it slung over my shoulder on my right side for hunting and training and the current design makes the buttons very awkward to get to. I've written to them and am awaiting their reply. Will keep you all posted.

John Lash
09-17-2009, 04:29 PM
Try this, works right or left... I have one that works good.

http://www.elitek9.com/e_collars/index.htm

John Lash

Jo Ann Reynolds
09-18-2009, 08:49 AM
John, many thanks for the referral. I wear mine on the shoulder strap bandolier style so I can wear it over my hunting coat and not have to fumble for it when I need it. These are pretty cool, though. But what's the deal with the collar strapped to the top of the dog's head?

Tri-tronics collars that are not listed are available upon request
http://www.elitek9.com/Camera/camera_38.jpg

Try this, works right or left... I have one that works good.

http://www.elitek9.com/e_collars/index.htm

John Lash

Jo Ann Reynolds
09-18-2009, 08:53 AM
Here's TriTronics reply. No immediate relief for us lefties and I'll probably have to buy the lefty model when it comes out.

From:Tri-Tronics Customer Service <support@tritronics.com>

ViewTo:jareynolds

Although we cannot accomodate that request at this time, it is certainly a good suggestion, especially if it could be something that could be adapted for each individual user.
I will be submitting this to management.
Dawn

Sent: Thu 9/17/2009 4:25 AM
To: Tri-Tronics Customer Service
Subject:

- - - - - - - - - Customer Support Email - - - - - - - - - -

******************** Customer Information ********************
Name: Jo Ann Reynolds
Address:
City:
State: CT
Zip Code: 06226
E-mail: jareynolds
Phone:

********************* Product Information ********************
Model: 0000000||Other...
Serial Number: 1270000

********************** Additional Info ***********************
Problem Area(s):
Transmitter?:
Receiver?:
Entire Unit?: Yes
Problem Description: I ordered the holster for the G3. It came in good time and in good shape . . . But . . . for some reason you have made these for right handed people only. Very disappointing. I am left handed and shoot left handed and wear the holster on my right when hunting and training. It is very difficult to reach the buttons due to the design. Any chance you can switch this to a neutral or include a left handed model. Putting the strap on the back instead of the side of the model would do the trick. Please tell me you can fix this. Thanks very much.

This is for all you lefties out there. The current model of the holster is designed for right handed people. I just got mine and am very disappointed. I wear it slung over my shoulder on my right side for hunting and training and the current design makes the buttons very awkward to get to. I've written to them and am awaiting their reply. Will keep you all posted.