PDA

View Full Version : River King Congratulations Thread

Gawthorpe
09-19-2009, 10:57 PM
I thought it would be important to start a thread of good news about the results at River King. It has been one of my favorite clubs.

Three friends of mine had some great success with the derby.

1st Place - Sweety was the only black female that was in Sugar's litter. Right away Linda and Tom said it was to be their's. They have done some amazing training and have earned ribbons from the time she was 1 year old.

2nd Place - Gizmo is Danny's latest hopeful. Danny was one of the first handler's that earned a blue ribbon under me 7 years ago. He has also put forth much of his time and skills into his latest high powered Grady pup.

Great results for three great handlers.

Sean Barbey
09-20-2009, 11:19 AM
Congrats to Danny and Gizmo. I have a dog sired from Danny's dog, Poncho. I was supposed to get a pup from Gizmo's litter, but the timing was not good for us.

Sean

TBell
09-20-2009, 02:04 PM
Callbacks on FindRetrievers Twitter and www.findretrievers.com

Fast Woody
09-20-2009, 04:26 PM
Good Luck Tammy....Go Rip!!!!

Thanks for the updates!!!!

Henry
________
drug test (http://drugtestingkit.org)

TimThurby
09-20-2009, 08:29 PM
Q Results:
1st - #20 Punch O/H Alex Washburn
2nd - #18 Liz O/Ken Wood - H/Charlie Moody
3rd - #21 Bounce O/H Troy Murray
4th - #3 Red Wing O/H Alex Washburn
RJam - #16 Izzy O/David Aul - H/Bobby George
Jam - #10 Diva O/H Claudette Klein
Jam - #12 Pyro O/Keith Luettjohann - H/Bobby George
Jam - #19 Kate O/Henry McNeil - H/Bobby George

Congrats to Martha Blank on Lassie winning the Open handled by Joe Harp.

Tim & Shannon

MKaty Gutermuth
09-20-2009, 08:56 PM
Q Results:
1st - #20 Punch O/H Alex Washburn
2nd - #18 Liz O/Ken Wood - H/Charlie Moody
3rd - #21 Bounce O/H Troy Murray
4th - #3 Red Wing O/H Alex Washburn
RJam - #16 Izzy O/David Aul - H/Bobby George
Jam - #10 Diva O/H Claudette Klein
Jam - #12 Pyro O/Keith Luettjohann - H/Bobby George
Jam - #19 Kate O/Henry McNeil - H/Bobby George

Congrats to Martha Blank on Lassie winning the Open handled by Joe Harp.

Tim

Way to go Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Rainbolt
09-20-2009, 09:12 PM
Congrats Alex, Punch and Red wing

MikeBoley
09-20-2009, 09:22 PM
Congrats To Troy, Tim , Jimi and Bounce on the 3rd in the Q. Makes that drive back a little shorter.

TimThurby
09-20-2009, 09:27 PM
Congrats To Troy, Tim , Jimi and Bounce on the 3rd in the Q. Makes that drive back a little shorter.

I'll second this. Bounce looked GREAT!!! It was great to meet Troy, Jimi & Bounce.

Hope to see ya'll again soon,
Shannon & Tim

croppiemstr
09-20-2009, 09:32 PM
Congrats to Troy and Bounce way to go. It was a pleasure meeting you also.

Chris Atkinson
09-21-2009, 04:51 AM
Very nice!

We better watch it or Alex may want me and V.W. talking loudly about RTF posts in the gallery every time she comes to the line. This may be a Field Trial first... Handler has to turn and "shush" the gallery as the marks are thrown, hammers the series, winds up winning the trial. Punch looked awesome. I swear EVERY time I watch Alex handle dogs, I learn something.

I'm so happy for Troy, Bounce and Jimi. A little redemption after that 4th series derby glitch was surely a welcome sight. Bounce really hammered that first series, along with dogs handled by all those in the placements & Jams. Jason's dog ate up that first series too...sorry us Central Flatlanders didn't stick around to watch more.

We're going to keep seeing Punch's name in the funny papers... Looks like Bounce has a promising future.

As always, it was great to meet some new retriever folks this weekend.

Alex, if you're reading, sorry about that loud talking back there! I'm glad we didn't goof Punch up too badly! *hugs*

I hope Bones got to run test dog. I believe he got caught in the "first dog to run" blues in the first. Last time I saw Bones run a Qual as test dog, he ate it up!

Congrats to all!

Chris

TMURRAY
09-21-2009, 10:00 AM
Finally made it in to the office just an hour and a half late..wating on the coffee to kick in that 11 hour drive back is still taking its toll. Thanks guys for all the kind words, Jimi and I had a great time at the trial and met a lot of great folks that we hope to see agian soon. The place in the qual sure made the drive shorter especially after the meltdown on the last bird in the derby and Jimi sleeping after all her new Facebook friends went to bed!!
Congrats to all who placed and finished a very tough derby and qual.

Troy

TBell
09-21-2009, 01:55 PM
Alex, if you're reading, sorry about that loud talking back there! I'm glad we didn't goof Punch up too badly! *hugs*

Chris, I know Alex isn't reading this since she is always out training her dogs and not on the Internet! I'll let her know of your apology though!

It has been a blast training with her and Punch, and she does like to keep her training sessions serene! I'll try and add some gallery effect next time for the unruly guys in the crowd .... :D

J Connolly
09-22-2009, 04:52 PM
Congratulations Troy, Bounce and Tim. Bounce is an exciting dog to watch.

Jan Connolly

bfarmer
09-22-2009, 05:50 PM
Huge Congrats to Troy, Jimi, and Bounce on the Qual Third!!!

Mark Sehon
09-22-2009, 06:40 PM
To many Congrats to go around!! :D