PDA

View Full Version : Faint praise indeed

Bruce MacPherson
09-23-2009, 11:59 AM
I just got done listening to Kahdafi making a speech at the UN. He said, and I quote, " we would be happy and delighted if "Obama could remain President forever". I see Obama's re election team is hard at work:)

YardleyLabs
09-23-2009, 12:13 PM
I just got done listening to Kahdafi making a speech at the UN. He said, and I quote, " we would be happy and delighted if "Obama could remain President forever". I see Obama's re election team is hard at work:)
By "got done listening", you must mean that you just gave up since he is still going on and on and on and on........

I actually think that his speech only lasted two minutes but that it is somehow stuck on an infinite loop. He sounds crazier now than he did 20 years ago.

luvmylabs23139
09-23-2009, 12:20 PM
By "got done listening", you must mean that you just gave up since he is still going on and on and on and on........

I actually think that his speech only lasted two minutes but that it is somehow stuck on an infinite loop. He sounds crazier now than he did 20 years ago.

Well I was done a while ago and put the TV on mute. When that fool is off the air I will start listening again.