PDA

View Full Version : White House to Fox News: You lie!

Roger Perry
10-02-2009, 11:17 AM
A White House bloghttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/2.gif (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33129643/ns/politics-white_house/#) posting this week dismissed assertions on the Fox News Channel bluntly: "Lies." And don't expect an apology to network owner Rupert Murdoch.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33129643/ns/politics-white_house/

subroc
10-02-2009, 11:31 AM
Fox should be honored. To be singaled out by this administration for not being lock step with virtually all MSM is an honor.

You lefties should see it that way too.

Hew
10-02-2009, 11:47 AM
But I thought calling somebody a liar was beyond the pale and uncivilized. I hope no lefty kooks assassinate Glenn Beck or any Fox News personnel or else the White House will have blood on their hands. :rolleyes:

subroc
10-02-2009, 11:50 AM
:D chuckling :D

good point!

ducknwork
10-02-2009, 11:58 AM
But I thought calling somebody a liar was beyond the pale and uncivilized. I hope no lefty kooks assassinate Glenn Beck or any Fox News personnel or else the White House will have blood on their hands. :rolleyes:

It doesn't count. You can say 'you lie' as long as you aren't speaking of the messiah or using that vile phrase in the hallowed buildings where our country's greatest patriots work on our behalf everyday.
________
Best Temperature For Extreme Q (http://www.vaporshop.com)

Hew
10-02-2009, 12:09 PM
It doesn't count. You can say 'you lie' as long as you aren't speaking of the messiah or using that vile phrase in the hallowed buildings where our country's greatest patriots work on our behalf everyday.
My bad. I obviously need re-education. I'll get my kids to teach me some Obama songs when they get home from school today. ;-)

Bob Gutermuth
10-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Big deal, he said that the Vancouver Olympics lost money, instead of Calgary. He corrected the mistake last nite. If Osama were Pinnochio, his nose would be a yard long by now.

Bruce MacPherson
10-02-2009, 04:18 PM
My bad. I obviously need re-education. I'll get my kids to teach me some Obama songs when they get home from school today. ;-)

Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Barack Hussein Obama.:)

Hew
10-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Barack Hussein Obama.:)
LOL. Can't get enough of that rockin' little ditty.

Steve
10-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Barrack, Barrack he's our man
If he can't do it ....... then America wins:p

Richard Halstead
10-02-2009, 10:38 PM
I am surprised they the whitehouse didn't say,
liar liar
pants on fire

cotts135
10-04-2009, 10:09 AM
Barrack, Barrack he's our man
If he can't do it ....... then America wins:p

Who's side you on anyway?
Closely related to this is the Rights celebration over the United States being rejected for the 2016 Olympics. I mean what possible harm could have happened if we had gotten the Olympics? Maybe a feather in the President's cap? Is that what your afraid of ? It is just hard for me to believe that a rational person would be against this.

Buzz
10-04-2009, 10:30 AM
Closely related to this is the Rights celebration over the United States being rejected for the 2016 Olympics. I mean what possible harm could have happened if we had gotten the Olympics? Maybe a feather in the President's cap? Is that what your afraid of ? It is just hard for me to believe that a rational person would be against this.

Did you see the tape of Rush's celebration? He was delirious with joy.

These guys don't love America. They hate it.

subroc
10-04-2009, 10:30 AM

Other than the graft, corruption, overcharging for product, crippleing of an American city while it is going on, the cost of such a thing, I can think of just several hundred more reasons not to have it. None of my reasons are partisan or political in nature.

Eric Johnson
10-04-2009, 11:15 AM
... I mean what possible harm could have happened if we had gotten the Olympics?...

Did you see the current estimates for London in 2012? They originally were for 4.8 billion but have now grown to 18 billion. The Chicago official estimate was less than 5 billion. With the Chicago propensity to add graft to any legitimate bill, 25-30 billion...or more would have been the likely result. In all likelihood, the American taxpayer would have paid the bill, not the citizens of Chicago.

Eric

Hew
10-04-2009, 11:44 AM
Other than the graft, corruption, overcharging for product, crippleing of an American city while it is going on, the cost of such a thing, I can think of just several hundred more reasons not to have it. None of my reasons are partisan or political in nature.
America hater!

Hew
10-04-2009, 11:44 AM
Did you see the current estimates for London in 2012? They originally were for 4.8 billion but have now grown to 18 billion. The Chicago official estimate was less than 5 billion. With the Chicago propensity to add graft to any legitimate bill, 25-30 billion...or more would have been the likely result. In all likelihood, the American taxpayer would have paid the bill, not the citizens of Chicago.

Eric
You, too!!

Bruce MacPherson
10-04-2009, 12:54 PM
Did you see the tape of Rush's celebration? He was delirious with joy.

These guys don't love America. They hate it.

Master of the flat statement are we? Whether or not Chicago got the Olympics is secondary in my opinion to the self serving arrogant display this President and his crew put on every time they go out of the country. What did we get 19 out of 94 votes? Running all over the world apologizing for your own country and expecting your personal magnetism, never mind the fact that there is no substance behind it, to sway a bunch of Europeans who really don't like us much anyway, no matter the President, is just ridiculous.

Pete
10-05-2009, 09:44 AM

I heard they spent 100 million trying to get the olympics in chicag.o

I didnt realize that was the presidents duty.

Oh I just remembered ,,he is really a TV personality,,,my badd
Has he had time to put in a days work yet?
No doubt he missed his calling as a marketing manager

Pete

road kill
10-05-2009, 09:54 AM

Eric

Are you kidding me?

Tips to the union handlers alone would have exceeded that amount!!

Been there, done that.........