PDA

View Full Version : Was it Bill Clinton or George W. that started the marginalizing of Republican Party?

ALPHA-OMEGA
10-03-2009, 03:28 AM
Was Bill Clinton or George W. Bush (both/neither) responsible for the current complete melt down and moral degeneration of the American Conservative Right?
This question occurred to me after watching the “Rachel Maddow Show” on my computer for 2 OCT 09, especially the first segment. If you are part of the melt down, then do not go there but if you do , the Parrot in the next to last segment is worth your effort.

SEMPER FI

subroc
10-03-2009, 08:03 AM
...obama is responsible for the current complete melt down and moral degeneration of the American left wing...

There, I fixed it for you

road kill
10-03-2009, 08:13 AM
It's amazing, the "secular Progressives" rule all 4 branches of the Federal Government.
Executive, Legislative, Judicial and Media.

They can't get a damned thing agreed upon or passed.

And the Republicans are melting down????

Is there an antidote for KOOL-AID??

stan b

subroc
10-03-2009, 08:16 AM
I think the left uses more Kool-aid as their antidote for Kool-aid.

zeus3925
10-03-2009, 09:25 AM
It's amazing, the "secular Progressives" rule all 4 branches of the Federal Government.
Executive, Legislative, Judicial and Media.

They can't get a damned thing agreed upon or passed.

And the Republicans are melting down????

Is there an antidote for KOOL-AID??

stan b

Just goes to prove the political spectrum is wider than hard left or radical right.

road kill
10-03-2009, 09:27 AM
Just goes to prove the political spectrum is wider than hard left or radical right.

Zeus, I am going to take a chance here that we may agree on something.
I have arrived to a conclusion (to my dismay).

There is no such thing as politics......."FOLLOW THE MONEY!!"

The rest is all show.

TXduckdog
10-03-2009, 07:11 PM
How could Slick Willie cause the meltdown of the right?

It was an internal implosian.....the Repubs are controlled by RINO's.....country club repubs who are anti-conservative. Not just NOT conservative but ANTI-conservative.

Vis a vis...Rockefeller.