PDA

View Full Version : Gunners UP?

smokeshow
10-25-2009, 10:19 PM
I am looking to buy another Gunners Up.............

Which Gunners UP version do you like better? The "Original" or the "SOG"? and why!

Jason E.
10-25-2009, 10:30 PM
I have had both, i sold my SOG's and went back to the originals. They have a bigger and better throw.

Joe Dutro
10-26-2009, 06:24 AM
If space is not an issue, I would go with the oringinal. For the $25. difference biggere is better.
Joe

Margo Ellis
10-26-2009, 07:49 AM
I have three of the originals but have trained with others that have the SOG. I prefer the larger one due to the throws it gives. Plus Gunners Up customer service has been second to none. At the recent UKC Grand they stepped it up a notch for me with my used wingers, out standing!

Misty Marsh
10-31-2009, 11:19 PM
Original GU winger throws a nice bird "IF" you have the room?

badbullgator
11-05-2009, 02:20 PM
I don't use my SOG much, but I don't have to worry about space to carry them either. I would take a full size over the SOG any day, but if I was not able to carry full size units I would not have a problem with getting the SOG's only.
Bigger is better if it fits regards

FOM
11-05-2009, 02:36 PM
I don't use my SOG much, but I don't have to worry about space to carry them either. I would take a full size over the SOG any day, but if I was not able to carry full size units I would not have a problem with getting the SOG's only.
Bigger is better if it fits regards

Coming anywhere near CO? Trade ya, SOGs for Full Sized ones...I have 3 full sized ones...

Lucky Seven
11-05-2009, 03:14 PM
I have 4 of the SOG's and when I purchased them they were right for me. I was strickley training for hunt test. I also drive a Chevy Tahoe and they fit across the back seat well.

I have since moved to field trials. I really wish I had 4 of the originals. They throw higher and if needed wider marks.

Because I do set my wingers out at some longer distances, I wish Gunners Up would design a winger that could make a louder shot sound. Maybe one that could fit a "field trial" popper .......

Chad