PDA

View Full Version : Rush Limbaugh

Roger Perry
10-26-2009, 07:50 AM
I actually listened to Rush Limbaugh for about an hour on my way to the Jacksonville Field Trial. What a comedian. He had me laughing so much, my sides hurt and had to turn him off. If he ever decides to quit talk radio, he would make more money as a stand up comic.

Some of the things he said were unbelievable. Such as: Oprah needed to boost her ratings as to why she invited Sarah Palin on her show so Sarah could talk about her book.

Rush even agreedwith Louis Farrakhan that the H1N1 flu vaccine was made so it would kill people instead of keeping them from getting the flu.

Limbaugh said he had so much material on his plate that he could not get to it all and then kept repeating over and over how wrong it was to cut the salaries of the big executives.

If I ever need a good laugh, I know who to listen to and it won't be letterman or leno.

code3retrievers
10-26-2009, 09:39 AM
Wow,

A post about a current event. It's nice to see your beginning to live in the present.

dnf777
10-26-2009, 10:31 AM
I listen to him occasionally so I know what the talking points at the water cooler will be. Sure enough, just today someone was piping about H1N1 being an Obama ploy to gain support for health care reform....or to divert attention away from the debt!

I quickly mentioned the possibility that all the contrails in the sky are actually Obama crop-dusters spreading indoctrination powder on all of us.....I got a few chuckles, a few dirty looks, and a few people probably going to check their gas-mask canister supply at home!

road kill
10-26-2009, 10:33 AM
ISuch as: Oprah needed to boost her ratings as to why she invited Sarah Palin on her show so Sarah could talk about her book.

You think "the Oprah" is having Palin on cause she thinks noone will watch and ratings will go down??

dnf777
10-26-2009, 10:38 AM
You think "the Oprah" is having Palin on cause she thinks noone will watch and ratings will go down??

When it comes to ratings and MONEY.....politics be damned! This is gonna bust the roof with ratings! If I had a talk show, I'd mortgage the farm to get Palin on my show! She's an attention magnet like none other. She's probably going to have a billion viewers that day.

Roger Perry
10-26-2009, 10:43 AM

No, I said Rush Limbaugh on his radio program said that Oprah needed to boost her tv ratings (because they were not high enough) and that is why Oprah is having Sarah Palin on her tv program.

I found that to be too funny.

road kill
10-26-2009, 10:46 AM
When it comes to ratings and MONEY.....politics be damned! This is gonna bust the roof with ratings! If I had a talk show, I'd mortgage the farm to get Palin on my show! She's an attention magnet like none other. She's probably going to have a billion viewers that day.

I understand, not sure Roger does.

"the Oprah" knows $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I think Rush's audience & ratings are pretty high as well.

Roger Perry
10-26-2009, 10:50 AM
I understand, not sure Roger does.

"the Oprah" knows $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I think Rush's audience & ratings are pretty high as well.

As I have said before, Rush would make more money as a stand up comic with all the BS he spews

Buzz
10-26-2009, 10:52 AM
No, I said Rush Limbaugh on his radio program said that Oprah needed to boost her tv ratings (because they were not high enough) and that is why Oprah is having Sarah Palin on her tv program.

I found that to be too funny.

Well, Rush and Ann Coulter both claim to be comedians. When I listen to Rush, he reminds me more of a preacher.

Matt McKenzie
10-26-2009, 10:52 AM
The main difference between his and yours is he actually has a sense of humor.

Bob Gutermuth
10-26-2009, 10:55 AM
I am greatful that Rush is on the air, someone needs to debunk all the lies osama and his troops keep spreading. Megadittos Rush!

paul young
10-26-2009, 11:23 AM
Rush never lies or stretches a point.

100% factual.

thank you, Rush, defender of the truth. yay Rush, yay, yay, yay!

i'm sure that right at this moment there are thousands of Obama worshipers rolling up their sleeves to be injected with H1N1 just so the pandemic accelerates and the government can divert our attention from the disasters waiting to claim us all. heck, they're probably confiscating our guns right now....maybe we should all run home and check. or the death panels are doing aunt Sophie in. or they're repealing medicare or social security...

i think some folks need to get a reality check....-Paul

Pete
10-26-2009, 12:09 PM
Well, Rush and Ann Coulter both claim to be comedians. When I listen to Rush, he reminds me more of a preacher

Speaking of preachers,,have you noticed the way the president has been speaking. He sounds just like one of those snake handling ,,bouncing around while you preach a glory hallaluela serman,,, even has that Jimmy Swaggart drawl.
Kind of make me gag like when a think about swallowing a ball of maggots.
What a phoney or should I saty a revarend white(right)whatever,,, wanna be.
Pete

Richard Halstead
10-26-2009, 12:13 PM
I really thought Rush was amusing during the Clinton Presidency where Rush counted the days after the election when President Clinton took office. A typical broadcast might be "Day 258 America Under seige". I am nota fan of Rush but it was humorous listening to the Days under seige.

BonMallari
10-26-2009, 12:19 PM
Speaking of preachers,,have you noticed the way the president has been speaking. He sounds just like one of those snake handling ,,bouncing around while you preach a glory hallaluela serman,,, even has that Jimmy Swaggart drawl.
Pete

I am glad I am not the only one who noticed that, almost reminds me of how Hilary used to try and speak with a Southern drawl when she was trying to remind the people down south about how plantation life was...yeah right...just like she was a lifelong Cubs fan, growing up in Arkansas, but being a hunter like her dad..but then wanting to represent her home state of NY :confused:

BHO only know how to pander to the crowd, his Elmer Gantry come to Jesus talk wears thin but then again he learned from his pastor Rev. Wright :p:p

Buzz
10-26-2009, 12:27 PM
Pete

Yes, it seems to depend on the audience. Seems like I remember Clinton doing something similar, but no so pronounced...

road kill
10-26-2009, 01:49 PM
Pete

If you listen real close....he sounds like Elwood Blues in his diction and accent.
South side Chi town!!:D

Pete
10-26-2009, 02:08 PM
Dont tell me we have a commander and chief with an identity crisis. What else can go wrong:)

Pete

road kill
10-26-2009, 02:16 PM
Dont tell me we have a commander and chief with an identity crisis. What else can go wrong:)

Pete

What next....Dan Rather making up a story about him?????:D