PDA

View Full Version : The recession is over!!!!!

ducknwork
11-06-2009, 11:10 AM
NOT.

Unemployment above 10% for the first time since '83.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_economy

"More debt, more spending ... clearly has not worked — particularly in a time of double-digit unemployment," said Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky.

One sign of how hard it still is to find a job: The number of Americans who have been out of work for six months or longer rose to 5.6 million, a record. They account for 35.6 percent of the unemployed population, matching a record set last month.

October was the 22nd straight month the U.S. economy has shed jobs, the longest on records dating back 70 years.

You can read the rest yourself. Sorry if it's too advanced Roger.

Roger Perry
11-06-2009, 12:31 PM
NOT.

Unemployment above 10% for the first time since '83.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_economy

"More debt, more spending ... clearly has not worked particularly in a time of double-digit unemployment," said Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky.

One sign of how hard it still is to find a job: The number of Americans who have been out of work for six months or longer rose to 5.6 million, a record. They account for 35.6 percent of the unemployed population, matching a record set last month.

October was the 22nd straight month the U.S. economy has shed jobs, the longest on records dating back 70 years.

You can read the rest yourself. Sorry if it's too advanced Roger.

Geese, I did not know Obama has been President for 22 months already.

ducknwork
11-06-2009, 01:23 PM
Geese, I did not know Obama has been President for 22 months already.

Geese? WHERE? Get your guns fellas!

Nobody said Obama had been president for 22 months.:rolleyes:I don't think that there is one person on here that has EVER stated that Obama started this recession. Most of us do recall him saying that the stimulus would help though. Most of us recall hearing that the recession was over. Tell that to the people that lost there jobs last month to push unemployment to 10.2%.

YardleyLabs
11-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Geese? WHERE? Get your guns fellas!

Nobody said Obama had been president for 22 months.:rolleyes:I don't think that there is one person on here that has EVER stated that Obama started this recession. Most of us do recall him saying that the stimulus would help though. Most of us recall hearing that the recession was over. Tell that to the people that lost there jobs last month to push unemployment to 10.2%.
I do not think Obama has made any pretense that the pain of the recession is over. Quite the opposite. However, the formal definition of a recession is a period of negative growth in GDP. We all knew we were in an economic slowdown long before it was formally announced that the recession had begun (several months before). Right until the formal announcement was made, Bush would speak of the slowdown that might or might not actually be a recession. We are now at the point where GDP is actually growing and the recession has "formally" ended. It is clear to all that jobs are not following the money yet and may not follow it for some time. In fact, ass our businesses have become more and more focused on controlling costs by outsourcing jobs to other countries, "economic" growth feeds those who live on the returns on capital better and better while feeding those who live off the return on labor less and less.

WaterDogRem
11-06-2009, 04:12 PM
The unemployment rate is still rising? How could this be....Hussein Obama said he's saved or created hundreds of thousands of jobs. What going on?

M&K's Retrievers
11-07-2009, 12:02 AM
The unemployment rate is still rising? How could this be....Hussein Obama said he's saved or created hundreds of thousands of jobs. What going on?

Oh thats easy. Had obama not created all these jobs the unemployment rate would be 13%. What a deal!!

mcnaugt
11-07-2009, 06:33 AM
WOW! Such Negativity... If everyone would have more faith in our country and less in the media maybe things will turn around sooner than we think. Even though my family has had to make many sacrifices I feel very fortunate to be living where I am. I can go outside and work with my dogs and not have to worry about being bombed. My first thought in the morning is not am I going to have a meal today.
Do something special today, make someone smile, don't read the paper and leave the TV off. Have a great day!

Bob Gutermuth
11-07-2009, 07:00 AM
The something special I would like to do today is to figure out a way to impeach osama.

Roger Perry
11-07-2009, 09:23 AM
The something special I would like to do today is to figure out a way to impeach osama.

On what grounds Bob, please be specific.

I would like to find a way to prosecute Bush & Chaney for all the lies they told, Constitutional laws they broke, illegal wars they started and running out country into the ground.l

ducknwork
11-09-2009, 06:55 AM

I would like to find a way to prosecute Bush & Chaney for all the lies they told, Constitutional laws they broke, illegal wars they started and running out country into the ground.l

When you get done with that, Obama will be there to keep you busy. Or does he get a free pass?

Notice I didn't highlight the war comment. I don't believe he has the sack to start anything unless it starts on our soil.

Pete
11-09-2009, 08:24 AM
On what grounds Bob, please be specific

I'll answere that one for Bob

TREASON pure and simple. I could say the same for Bush too.
Purposely letting thieves,murderers and terrorists cross our southern borders . Such few border patrol without any of the proper tools which we have a stock pile of is proof enough for me.
Their hands are tied and it is no crime for doing so any more.
They want them here and for obvious reasons. I dont even have to watch the news to figure that one out.

People sit around in their fancy 3 piece suits and have talked about this stuff for decades. You cant even get the media to bring this up anymore.
Its all a part of the game plan.

So why on earth do you think they want to fix other stuff.
THEY DONT
Heads should have started rolling 30 years ago.
But we are so cultured and so politically correct.
Just bend over and by stock in petrolium jelly because the big one is knocking at the back door.

The colapse of the US has been in production for some time now,,,finally their man is in place to drive the nails in the coffin.

I have never been a conspiracy nut,,,and use to think they were ,,,welll, nuts,,,, now I'm not so sure anymore. This health care plan was probably formulated by the same scum bags.

May your cheecks be tightly squozen.

Pete

Leddyman
11-09-2009, 08:25 AM
WOW! Such Negativity... If everyone would have more faith in our country and less in the media maybe things will turn around sooner than we think. Even though my family has had to make many sacrifices I feel very fortunate to be living where I am. I can go outside and work with my dogs and not have to worry about being bombed. My first thought in the morning is not am I going to have a meal today.
Do something special today, make someone smile, don't read the paper and leave the TV off. Have a great day!

This kind of thinking is what got us where we are. "It doesn't affect me so I'll just ignore it and go my merry way! Tra la la" Until it does affect you and then it is too late. The Obamaites just haven't gotten around to the dogs and hunting yet. They have their people in place and when they are finished subjugating the cities they will then turn their attention to us in the country. By then it will be too late.

By their people I mean HSUS, ASPCA, PETA, And other acronyms. These people are fiding their way into positions of power in Departments of natural resources on the state and federal level.

Bayou Magic
11-09-2009, 08:31 AM

Roger, While you are prosecuting the bad guys, how about including these along with them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwqh4wQPoQk

fp

M&K's Retrievers
11-09-2009, 10:45 PM
Roger, While you are prosecuting the bad guys, how about including these along with them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwqh4wQPoQk

fp

Roger must have lost a lot of money while Bush was in office or he is the most far left liberal on the planet with a convienent memory.

Roger Perry
11-10-2009, 07:30 AM
I'll answere that one for Bob

I take it Bob cannot answer for himself. I guess he has to check with Rush Limpaugh first.

ducknwork
11-10-2009, 09:14 AM
Rush Limpaugh

Who's that?

Roger Perry
11-10-2009, 09:18 AM
Who's that?

You must know him, the guy that goes to the Dominican Republic with a sack full of blut pills.

ducknwork
11-10-2009, 09:23 AM
You must know him, the guy that goes to the Dominican Republic with a sack full of blut pills.

Still lost.:confused: