PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Stratergy Of Manufactured Crisis

Franco
11-12-2009, 04:20 PM
http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/09/barack_obama_and_the_strategy.html

Great article in the American Thinker about how the current administration manipulates the media via over-stating some of our problems. Like the current push for Health Care; instead of cleaning up the wasted spending and reforming Health Insurance, the current administration is trying to push thier package on US citizens by not being honest with the American people.

However, the out-of-control spending is a real crisis in the making.

Roger Perry
11-13-2009, 03:31 PM
Talk about overstating our problems, wasn't it GW that ran his 2nd campaign for president on Terrorists, Terrorists, Terrorists?

Steve Amrein
11-13-2009, 04:59 PM
Talk about overstating our problems, wasn't it GW that ran his 2nd campaign for president on Terrorists, Terrorists, Terrorists?

2 whole days without Bush bashing. Way to Go Roger

How about every time you refer to Bush I will say Blue Dress :rolleyes:

huntinman
11-13-2009, 05:04 PM

Have you watched the news in the last few days?

code3retrievers
11-13-2009, 05:10 PM
Have you watched the news in the last few days?

Apparently he Tivo's the news and is just getting around to watching the newscasts from 2004.

Wait for another 4-5 years and he will realize that we elected one of his candidates.

huntinman
11-13-2009, 05:14 PM
Apparently he Tivo's the news and is just getting around to watching the newscasts from 2004.

Wait for another 4-5 years and he will realize that we elected one of his candidates.

WE didn't elect that sorry excuse for a President. Brain dead zombies did...

Buzz
11-13-2009, 06:17 PM

They don't like to hear about Bush Roger. If you helped elect him, you wouldn't want to be reminded of him either.

K G
11-13-2009, 07:13 PM
They don't like to hear about Bush Roger. If you helped elect him, you wouldn't want to be reminded of him either.

Anyone who isn't President now is old news.

You guys spend more time talking about how bad Bush 43 was and say hardly anything about how good a President BHO is. That in itself is very telling....

kg

Bob Gutermuth
11-14-2009, 07:56 AM
Compared to Osama, Bush was a wonderful POTUS.

Pete
11-14-2009, 09:23 AM

I will have to agree with Bob,,,, and I couldnt stand what W was doing to our country.

Osama or Oboma I tend to confuse the 2.,,,, Is really good at speaking and charming the american public. Thats it .
I would like to see a president with just a little more depth than that.
Someone maby who can add or subtract would be nice.

Pete

Roger Perry
11-14-2009, 09:23 AM

Bob, in more than one sentence, can you tell us what was soooooo wonderful about G.W. Bush? Please list all of his accomplishments.

Roger Perry
11-14-2009, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?p=524561#post524561)

Bob, in more than one sentence, can you tell us what was soooooo wonderful about G.W. Bush? Please list all of his accomplishments.

Whats the matter Bob, did I stump you?

Franco
11-15-2009, 07:54 AM

Bush 43 did keep us safe from terrorist after 9/11. Bush had to rebuild our Secret Service after they were greatly weakened after Clinton. He also gave the military what they need in in not only R & D but in other financial support maintaning our military superiority.

Wich is more than I can say for the current POTUS.

The current POTUS is giving aide to the terrorist by weaking our Secret Service and by not trying the 9/11 terrorist in Military Court.

Obama's manufactored crisis include but not limited to; Health Care and his coming Cap and Trade bill, the UAW and banking bailouts.

Roger Perry
11-15-2009, 10:41 AM
Bush 43 did keep us safe from terrorist after 9/11. Bush had to rebuild our Secret Service after they were greatly weakened after Clinton. He also gave the military what they need in in not only R & D but in other financial support maintaning our military superiority.

Wich is more than I can say for the current POTUS.

The current POTUS is giving aide to the terrorist by weaking our Secret Service and by not trying the 9/11 terrorist in Military Court.

Obama's manufactored crisis include but not limited to; Health Care and his coming Cap and Trade bill, the UAW and banking bailouts.

Actually, the question was for Bob since he made the statement that Bush was a wonderful POTUS.

How did Bush make us safer before 9/11. From the looks of things Al Queda did not make any more plans to blow something up in the U.S. unless you count the crack heads in Miami who were talking about blowing up the Sears Tower in Chicago, who didn't have any explosives and were just talking crap.

And about the secret service, everything the bush administration did was secret. Just look at all the times Bush claimed Executive Privilege.

Anything else Bush might have done good like coming up with a health care solution? or leaving the country with a balanced budget? How about capturing Osama Bin Laden? Did Bush keep people employed and how about the home foreclosures, did he keep people from loosing their houses? How about all the banks and financial institutes that went out of business? and small business owners that had to close their doors?

WaterDogRem
11-15-2009, 01:14 PM
Actually, the question was for Bob since he made the statement that Bush was a wonderful POTUS.

How did Bush make us safer before 9/11. From the looks of things Al Queda did not make any more plans to blow something up in the U.S. unless you count the crack heads in Miami who were talking about blowing up the Sears Tower in Chicago, who didn't have any explosives and were just talking crap.

And about the secret service, everything the bush administration did was secret. Just look at all the times Bush claimed Executive Privilege.

Anything else Bush might have done good like coming up with a health care solution? or leaving the country with a balanced budget? How about capturing Osama Bin Laden? Did Bush keep people employed and how about the home foreclosures, did he keep people from loosing their houses? How about all the banks and financial institutes that went out of business? and small business owners that had to close their doors?

RP - We get it, you didn't like anything Bush did. Frankly most of us also believe he didn't do everything right. But how would you answer the same questions you asked but about Obama?

P.S. If you're going to use a quote in your sig you should really use one thats credible and not just from CapitalHillBlue's website.

Roger Perry
11-15-2009, 02:46 PM
RP - We get it, you didn't like anything Bush did. Frankly most of us also believe he didn't do everything right. But how would you answer the same questions you asked but about Obama?

P.S. If you're going to use a quote in your sig you should really use one thats credible and not just from CapitalHillBlue's website.

If and when Obama's policies do not work I will get down on him like I did GW Bush. However, I feel the need to give Obama the benifit of the doubt until he is in his 2nd or 3year of his Presidency. I did not say anything against the Bush administration policies until his 2nd term in office. Prove me wrong on that point.

Oh, and as far as the Bush quote, he would have only made the remark among his republican coharts, not in a public statement, and if his quote leaked out, reporters do not have to name sources as in the "deep throat" informer in the Nixon case.

Richard Halstead
11-15-2009, 03:16 PM
I didn't like W's declaration of weapons of mass destruction. I figured he was trying to finish Daddy Bush's war and to protect "our" oil. I dislike Obama's presidency even more.

Were either Potus told that Air Force One doesn't give Frequent Flyer Coupons?

wayne anderson
11-15-2009, 09:07 PM
Good point, Richard. Cannot remember the last time I voted FOR a presidential candidate rather than AGAINST one. That is sad, but I am afraid too true for many of us. Still, I believe our biggest challenge is who we vote for in our congressional races-much more important than the presidency in my opinion, regarding our nation's direction.

JDogger
11-15-2009, 10:53 PM
Can any manufactured crisis hold a candle to WMD's?

Thank you very much Mr's former Potus, former VP, and (unfortunetly, not so former) Congress. We'll be paying for that one for a very long time.

JD

pat addis
11-16-2009, 07:13 AM
obama makes me wish bush was back

dnf777
11-16-2009, 09:04 AM
obama makes me wish bush was back

wait till his budget passes, it will be just like the good ol' days of Bush spending!

Goose
11-16-2009, 10:04 AM
wait till his budget passes, it will be just like the good ol' days of Bush spending!

We don't need to wait for his budget to pass. Obama makes Bush look like a piker when it comes to spending money (he doesn't have). Just look at the CBO's budget projections for the next 10 years and do the math. Now I realize most of you democrats can't do math even with a calculator so let me help you out.

Under Obama U.S. debt will eventually reach 20 trillion dollars. We have to pay interest on that debt...another concept democrats and keynesians are too stupid to understand. At 5% the interest would be 1 trillion dollars. Have you looked at government receipts lately?

One trillion dollars in interest payments is unsustainable. Using todays numbers that's about 40% of the budget. It won't work and we will default on our debt at the rate we're going.

We live in Cuba now.

road kill
11-16-2009, 10:24 AM

Bush spending--very very bad!!!:mad:

Obama spending--very very good!!:p

WaterDogRem
11-16-2009, 12:47 PM
If and when Obama's policies do not work I will get down on him like I did GW Bush. However, I feel the need to give Obama the benifit of the doubt until he is in his 2nd or 3year of his Presidency. I did not say anything against the Bush administration policies until his 2nd term in office. Prove me wrong on that point.

Oh, and as far as the Bush quote, he would have only made the remark among his republican coharts, not in a public statement, and if his quote leaked out, reporters do not have to name sources as in the "deep throat" informer in the Nixon case.

Well, you can't prove that either, since you didn't join till his 2nd election and as I understand this POTUS board wasn't around till sometime in his 2nd term. ;-)

Far as the quote I'm sure most of us know what kind of "news" source CapitalBlueHill is.