PDA

View Full Version : Cape Fear Fall Trial

fowlweather
11-14-2009, 05:55 PM
The Cape Fear Retriever Club's Fall Field Trial is now open for entries.

https://www.retrieverentry.com/eventview.php?id=62

Hope to see y'all there.

john fallon
12-05-2009, 03:20 PM
Anyone have anything to report ?

John

fowlweather
12-05-2009, 08:44 PM
24 dogs going to the open watermarks, but I don't know the callbacks. Seven dogs left to run the Am landblind in the morning. Fun day in the rain, should have come down.

ALLLABS
12-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Open 1st--Tyson Alan Pleasant
2nd--Jock Alan Pleasant
3rd-- Fizz Alan Pleasant
4th-- Nikki Alan Pleasant
Res.Jam--Streak Bill Goldstein
Jams don't know all: Benny(Mark M),Lil Mac(Alan P),Doc (Alan P),Sinner (Jeff T),Lincoln(Alan P) Spike(Dave W) Chester (David B) Eva (Tim T) Tupper (Sue K) Lady & Candy (Steve F) Grady (Chad Baker)

jeff t.
12-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Complete results here (http://tinyurl.com/cfresults)

Tom D
12-07-2009, 05:34 PM
Way to go Vikki and Mac on your Am. 4th.

Tom D

LabLady
12-08-2009, 07:41 AM
Thanks, Tom! Mac also made it to the last series of the Open, but broke on the shot flyer.

Thanks to all of the Cape Fear members for their hard work for putting on a nice trial. I heard the tail gate dinner was awesome!!!

Vikki

Chad Baker
12-08-2009, 12:25 PM
I'm with Vicki what a great weekend on world class grounds with great people. Kudo's to first Mr Thomas for the use and development of those grounds, if you haven't seen this property you are missing something. Second goes to the committee for running the trial it was very smooth and 3rd to great judges that setup nice tests in both the open and am.

I would like to thank Dr Jeff Shuett and DR Dale Biloring for putting my guy back together again where he was able to run. It was just 12 weeks ago they took out 2 ribs and a chunk of lung and moved G-man's diapham up to the next rib forward. To be able to go out and win our first am we have run since the operation just shows what a great team of doctors we were lucky enough to have. With out these great doctors our sport wouldn't be the same.

Thanks guys
Chad and Grady