PDA

View Full Version : McCain adviser: Palin’s book is fiction

Roger Perry
11-18-2009, 04:41 PM
Depictions ‘took place entirely in her imagination,’ says Wallace

Working mom’ interview?
Palin described thinking the Couric interview would be lighthearted and fun. "It was supposed to be ... a working mom speaking with [another] working mom and the challenges that we have with teenage daughters," she told "The Oprah Winfrey Show" in an interview broadcast Monday.
Wallace told msnbc that this is "rationalization or justification or fiction." "We set up this interview on the day of the U.N. General Assemblyhttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/2_bing.gif (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34002562/ns/politics-more_politics/#), with a walk-and-talk in front of the U.N. It was never made as two working gals ... that was supposed to be to highlight her foreign policy savvy."

Well, so much for Palin's foreign policy savvy.:lol:

Americans had barely finished voting a year ago when anonymous sources in the campaign (who were widely assumed to be Schmidt and fellow adviser Nicolle Wallace) were calling the Palin family “Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus.” (Now that's funny no matter who you are)
[Since the publication of this story, Schmidt called to refute that either he or Wallace were the source of anti-Palin leaks.]
In any event, there were leaks about Palin’s lavish spending on clothes, unwillingness to stay on message and demand that she deliver her own concession speech on election night.

Roger Perry
11-18-2009, 04:56 PM
Sarah's pissed over Newsweek cover? You betcha!

November 18, 2009 - 7:57am

FUBAR (http://www.capitolhillblue.com/taxonomy/term/21)
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/files/111809palinnewsweek.jpg

Newsweek magazine dug up an old Runner's World photo of Sarah Palin in running shorts and used it on the cover for a story entitled How Do You Solve a Problem Like Sarah? (http://www.newsweek.com/id/222786)
So Sarah's pissed. She called the cover "sexist" and conservative pundits are weighing in with bombastic self-righteous indignation.
Odd. These same pundits gleefully promoted Palin as the new sex symbol for the GOP when the John McCain campaign plucked her from obscurity in a desperation effort to salvage the 2008 Presidential election.
But Sarah, wearing a bright-red, form-fitting top in the photo, is seeing red over the cover photo.

Juli H
11-18-2009, 05:51 PM
http://planetsmilies.net/tired-sleeping-smiley-17381.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)

road kill
11-18-2009, 05:52 PM
Palin photographer breached contract with sale to Newsweek
Jeff Bercovici
Nov 18th 2009 at 2:

What on earth was Sarah Palin thinking when she posed in a pair of teeny-tiny gym shorts for a photograph that ended up on the cover of Newsweek -- a cover she has called "sexist"? Perhaps she was thinking that her image would only appear in the magazine she was posing for, Runner's World, and nowhere else, at least not for months and months. If so, she had good reason -- since, as DailyFinance has learned, the photographer who shot the picture violated his contract by reselling them to Newsweek.

That photographer, Brian Adams, could not immediately be reached, and his agent, Kelly Price, declined to comment, saying, "I keep all of my clients' business private." But a spokeswoman for Runner's World confirms that Adams's contract contained a clause stipulating that his photos of Palin would be under embargo for a period of one year following publication -- meaning until August 2010. "Runner's World did not provide Newsweek with its cover image," the spokeswoman said. "It was provided to Newsweek by the photographer's stock agency, without Runner's World's knowledge or permission." The spokeswoman declined to say whether Runner's World intends to respond to Adams's breach of contract with legal action.

But while Newsweek's use of the photo violated the embargo, it's not clear to what extent Adams is at fault. A source with knowledge of the situation says multiple outlets, including Time, approached Runner's World after the photos first appeared on its website in July to inquire about obtaining the reuse rights. Those who inquired were forwarded to Adams. Editors at the magazine were aware of negotiations to resell the pictures, and were primarily concerned to see that Runner's World received prominent credit, says the source. In the event, Newsweek credited Runner's World right on its cover. Another source says there is some disagreement over whether the exclusivity clause in Adams's contract is meant to cover all magazines or only titles that compete with Runner's World. Meanwhile, a post on Adams's blog seems to suggest he didn't know about the resale to Newsweek until after Price concluded it. "

HMMMMMM..........:cool:

Bayou Magic
11-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Roger, you are a hoot. Your source material is Newsweek, msnbc, and chb! No agenda there, right?

fp

Roger Perry
11-18-2009, 06:09 PM
Roger, you are a hoot. Your source material is Newsweek, msnbc, and chb! No agenda there, right?

fp

Not one bit. I did go to 3 different news sources though. I do not go to fox entertainment for any news sources because they just post right wing BS.

Roger Perry
11-18-2009, 06:17 PM

fp

Here is another news source for you CNN:

November 16, 2009
CNN Poll: Most Americans say Palin not qualified to serve as president (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/11/16/cnn-poll-most-americans-say-palin-not-qualified-to-serve-as-president/)
Posted: November 16th, 2009 05:57 PM ET

From CNN Deputy Political Director Paul Steinhauser (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/tag/cnn-deputy-political-director-paul-steinhauser/)
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/11/16/art.getty.palin.jpg CNN Poll: Most Americans say Palin not qualified to serve as President.

http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/.element/img/2.0/mosaic/base_skins/baseplate/corner_wire_BL.gif

WASHINGTON (CNN) – Fewer than three in 10 Americans think Sarah Palin's qualified to be president, according to a new national poll - the least of any of the five potential candidates included in the survey.
But another woman tops that list in the CNN/Opinion Research Corporation survey released Monday: two-thirds of the public thinks that Secretary of State HIllary Clinton's qualified for the Oval Office. That's more than Vice President Joe Biden, who's currently next in line for the presidency.

Sorry, I do not consider Rush Limpbaugh, Sean Hannity or Glenn Beck any kind of reliable news source either.

EdA
11-18-2009, 06:37 PM
I thought the title of the book should have been

Going Rouge.............

blind ambition
11-18-2009, 07:22 PM
I thought the title of the book should have been

Going Rouge.............

Apparently so did our own CBC, they showed the cover of the spoof book on their coverage of the Rogue launch and made their public apology last night.

Buzz
11-18-2009, 07:46 PM
Not one bit. I did go to 3 different news sources though. I do not go to fox entertainment for any news sources because they just post right wing BS.

You need to realize that it isn't news unless it comes from:

Fox
The National Review
World Net Daily
American Thinker
The New York Post
Washington Times
Wall Street Journal

None of the others count.

WaterDogRem
11-18-2009, 08:18 PM
Funny to see how much this woman scares the Left and especially RP, otherwise we wouldn't hear much about her.;-)

Pete
11-18-2009, 08:29 PM
Ive watched her on a couple of interviews.
I think she is starting to unravel . I think its weird when bigs crowds come out to cheer for someone for doing nothing. If she was a 3 hundred pound gray haired lady no one would give a hoot.
her following reminds me of Obama's. he travels around trying to get in front of a camera so his droolers can make goo goo eyes at him.

She is probably a nice lady caught up in the moment.
I know for sure now that she is not presidential material but neither is Obama,, so whats your point.
Sara'a not a narcisist,, Obama without a doubt is. Other than that they both look good in front of a camera.

Matt Weberpal
11-18-2009, 08:41 PM
The difference between the two, from what we can see, is that Palin is asked the tough questions during interviews and Obama seems to get past them. hmmmm.....

ducknwork
11-18-2009, 08:52 PM
The difference between the two, from what we can see, is that Palin is asked the tough questions during interviews and Obama seems to get past them. hmmmm.....

Obama gives the reporters the 'stare' when they ask him tough questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfOFhrMdMd8&feature=related

dnf777
11-18-2009, 08:59 PM
You need to realize that it isn't news unless it comes from:

Fox
The National Review
World Net Daily
American Thinker
The New York Post
Washington Times
Wall Street Journal

None of the others count.

Don't forget the mouth of Rush.....

or his other end.....the same stuff comes out of each! :D

YardleyLabs
11-18-2009, 09:05 PM
Palin photographer breached contract with sale to Newsweek
Jeff Bercovici
Nov 18th 2009 at 2:

What on earth was Sarah Palin thinking when she posed in a pair of teeny-tiny gym shorts for a photograph that ended up on the cover of Newsweek -- a cover she has called "sexist"? Perhaps she was thinking that her image would only appear in the magazine she was posing for, Runner's World, and nowhere else, at least not for months and months. If so, she had good reason -- since, as DailyFinance has learned, the photographer who shot the picture violated his contract by reselling them to Newsweek.

That photographer, Brian Adams, could not immediately be reached, and his agent, Kelly Price, declined to comment, saying, "I keep all of my clients' business private." But a spokeswoman for Runner's World confirms that Adams's contract contained a clause stipulating that his photos of Palin would be under embargo for a period of one year following publication -- meaning until August 2010. "Runner's World did not provide Newsweek with its cover image," the spokeswoman said. "It was provided to Newsweek by the photographer's stock agency, without Runner's World's knowledge or permission." The spokeswoman declined to say whether Runner's World intends to respond to Adams's breach of contract with legal action.

But while Newsweek's use of the photo violated the embargo, it's not clear to what extent Adams is at fault. A source with knowledge of the situation says multiple outlets, including Time, approached Runner's World after the photos first appeared on its website in July to inquire about obtaining the reuse rights. Those who inquired were forwarded to Adams. Editors at the magazine were aware of negotiations to resell the pictures, and were primarily concerned to see that Runner's World received prominent credit, says the source. In the event, Newsweek credited Runner's World right on its cover. Another source says there is some disagreement over whether the exclusivity clause in Adams's contract is meant to cover all magazines or only titles that compete with Runner's World. Meanwhile, a post on Adams's blog seems to suggest he didn't know about the resale to Newsweek until after Price concluded it. "

HMMMMMM..........:cool:
As a photographer, I pay some attention to laws governing use of photographs as well as contract limitations. Any commitment made by the photographer to embargo a photograph would only be relevant to the photographer and the magazine. Palin has no control over the use unless the release she signed initially restricted the use explicitly. A release is actually only needed because the photo appears on the cover or if it is specifically used to promote sales. Otherwise, no release is needed unless the photograph is obtained illegally or its publication involves an inherent invasion of privacy (e.g. photographing a nekkid RTF'er rolling in the snow or taking a shower....). As a public figure, Palin is deemed to have fewer rights to restrict use than a private citizen, raising the question of whether or not a release would be required even for use on the cover. Personally, she looks good enough that I suspect that photo gained more votes than it lost.;-) I'm home again and won't head back to the National until Friday.

Roger Perry
11-19-2009, 06:30 PM
New use for Sarah Palin's book

It is a 400 page book that can do serious damage to wolves when thrown from a helicpoter.

dnf777
11-19-2009, 06:36 PM

It is a 400 page book that can do damage to wolves when thrown from a helicpoter.

Yeah, especially if they read it!

I've read memoirs from Carter, Reagan, HW Bush, Clinton, probably will get around to GWB. Sarah, NEVER. One, she is a loser. Two, she is a quitter. Those two groups usually have nothing to offer, and I can't understand why either group would write a book, other than to whine and make excuses.

road kill
11-19-2009, 06:42 PM

It is a 400 page book that can do serious damage to wolves when thrown from a helicpoter.

Awesome RP!!

Imagine you could hunt elephants with the 2,074 page crap on the senate floor right now!!:cool:

BonMallari
11-19-2009, 06:52 PM
Awesome RP!!

Imagine you could hunt elephants with the 2,074 page crap on the senate floor right now!!:cool:

POW ..POW.....OWNED

Roger Perry
11-19-2009, 07:09 PM
Awesome RP!!

I think elephants are a protected species

road kill
11-19-2009, 07:19 PM
I think elephants are a protected species

So are wolves, your point??

Roger Perry
11-20-2009, 07:48 AM
So are wolves, your point??

The throwing a book at wolves started as a joke but as usual you did not take it that way so here is a piece of information that is not a joke.

Sarah Palin, the governor of Alaska and John McCain's vice presidential pick, is an enthusiastic hunter who has proposed legislation (http://www.adfg.state.ak.us/news/2007/5-11-07_nr.php) and cash incentives (http://dwb.adn.com/news/alaska/wildlife/story/8726730p-8628810c.html) to encourage aerial wolf gunning, the controversial practice of shooting wolves from an aircraft. Do people in Alaska really shoot wolves from planes?

Wolves in alaska protected? I think not.

road kill
11-20-2009, 07:59 AM
The throwing a book at wolves started as a joke but as usual you did not take it that way so here is a piece of information that is not a joke.

Sarah Palin, the governor of Alaska and John McCain's vice presidential pick, is an enthusiastic hunter who has proposed legislation (http://www.adfg.state.ak.us/news/2007/5-11-07_nr.php) and cash incentives (http://dwb.adn.com/news/alaska/wildlife/story/8726730p-8628810c.html) to encourage aerial wolf gunning, the controversial practice of shooting wolves from an aircraft. Do people in Alaska really shoot wolves from planes?

RP, in case you don't know any 4th graders that could help you get the rest of the joke;

400 pages are to a wolf as 2,000 pages are to an elephant.

Both publications are about of the same value except one wastes more paper.

Please tell me that at least 1 poster here got the joke extension?

Buehler??

ANYONE?????

stan b

PS--In WI wolves are protected......by your side of course!!

code3retrievers
11-20-2009, 08:22 AM
Yeah, especially if they read it!

One, she is a loser. Two, she is a quitter. Those two groups usually have nothing to offer, and I can't understand why either group would write a book, other than to whine and make excuses.

This statement shows how vile those on the left are.

She's a loser? She lost one election and I would put the blame squarely on McCain. How many in politics have not lost an election.

She's a quitter? She resigned due to the left attacking every little thing she did as governer and costing the State huge sums of money to defend against it.

It's attitudes like yours that keeps this country is so deeply divided.

Nice job in showing your true personality.

dnf777
11-20-2009, 08:41 AM
This statement shows how vile those on the left are.

She's a loser? She lost one election and I would put the blame squarely on McCain. How many in politics have not lost an election.

She's a quitter? She resigned due to the left attacking every little thing she did as governer and costing the State huge sums of money to defend against it.

It's attitudes like yours that keeps this country is so deeply divided.

Nice job in showing your true personality.

Well, you reiterated the facts that 1) she did lose, and 2) she did quit. Thank you for collaborating my assertions. Then you attack me for telling the truth!

Lots of good people have lost elections, and not quite as many good people have quit mid-term, but nonetheless, they're usually not rewarded for such behavior. That was my point. Again, thankyou for backing up the facts.

huntinman
11-20-2009, 09:24 AM

Wolves in Alaska are much more protected than the thousands of moose & caribou they kill every year. Many Native villages that used to rely on the moose and caribou to survive the winter, are now forced to spend what little money they have to ship meat from the city. There are huge areas of interior Alaska that are traditional moose hunting areas that you would be hard pressed to even find a moose in. Shooting wolves from the air is the only effective way to control the population. The wolf population is at an all time high thanks to the the bleeding heart nuts that want to tell everyone else how to live. Go spend a winter in Alaska in a native village, then talk about the poor wolves... Give me a break.

paul young
11-20-2009, 09:29 AM
so when the going gets tough.....the tough QUIT?

if that's all it takes to make her quit, i sure as hell don't want her to even have a chance to be president.-Paul

Roger Perry
11-20-2009, 10:00 AM
Awesome RP!!

I believe health care is talked about on another thread. This thread is about Palin's book which if you did not know just came out and is a current "hot topic" right now.

Henry V
11-20-2009, 11:53 AM
Wolves in Alaska are much more protected than the thousands of moose & caribou they kill every year. Many Native villages that used to rely on the moose and caribou to survive the winter, are now forced to spend what little money they have to ship meat from the city. There are huge areas of interior Alaska that are traditional moose hunting areas that you would be hard pressed to even find a moose in. Shooting wolves from the air is the only effective way to control the population. The wolf population is at an all time high thanks to the the bleeding heart nuts that want to tell everyone else how to live. Go spend a winter in Alaska in a native village, then talk about the poor wolves... Give me a break.
Clearly, you are not a biologist, so as described in this article you would be a great adviser to Sarah Palin on wolf management and other wildlife management issues. She did not listen to biologists.

http://audubonmagazine.org/incite/incite0907.html

ducknwork
11-20-2009, 11:55 AM
Clearly, you are not a biologist, so as described in this article you would be a great adviser to Sarah Palin on wolf management and other wildlife management issues. She did not listen to biologists.

This thread is not about biologists or wolves, so go start your own. This is about Palin's book.:rolleyes:

Had to beat RP to it regards,

ducknwork
11-20-2009, 12:19 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts988

Roger, JDog, etc... Please take notice. I am posting something not positive about FOX and a republican-AT THE SAME TIME!;)

Although it does say something about MSNBC at the end as well...:D

I wanted to beat Roger to this as well...

huntinman
11-20-2009, 01:20 PM

Clearly you have not spent much time in Alaska, just like the writers of much of the propaganda on wolf control.

Juli H
11-20-2009, 01:20 PM

Why would we need to protect wolves? Wolves are more than abundant in Alaska....
The state of alaska is doing a very good job of managing it's wildlife, and I, for one, am glad for the aerial wolf hunting program (which is also not nearly like what you 'think' it is)....The predator management program is showing that it is working....cutting the number of wolves to a level which allows ungulates a little more chance at survival..THere are currently also very liberal black bear regulations in effect in a majority of the state...black bears are the most devastating to spring moose calf populations.....

outsiders have absolutely NO CLUE as to the immensity of this state...nor the importance of moose and caribou to the people who live in rural areas....

oh, and BTW, while elephants may indeed be protected, they can also, legally, be hunted in several places in Africa....they are in no way shape or form in danger of becoming extinct.

Juli

huntinman
11-20-2009, 01:22 PM
Why would we need to protect wolves? Wolves are more than abundant in Alaska....
The state of alaska is doing a very good job of managing it's wildlife, and I, for one, am glad for the aerial wolf hunting program (which is also not nearly like what you 'think' it is)....The predator management program is showing that it is working....cutting the number of wolves to a level which allows ungulates a little more chance at survival..THere are currently also very liberal black bear regulations in effect in a majority of the state...black bears are the most devastating to spring moose calf populations.....

outsiders have absolutely NO CLUE as to the immensity of this state...nor the importance of moose and caribou to the people who live in rural areas....

oh, and BTW, while elephants may indeed be protected, they can also, legally, be hunted in several places in Africa....they are in no way shape or form in danger of becoming extinct.

Juli

Amen! and pass the ammunition!

Hew
11-20-2009, 03:26 PM
"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"
Pssst...hey, Rog...Factcheck.org doesn't buy your supposed quote of Bush. Just a little fyi. http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/did_president_bush_call_the_constitution_a.html

ducknwork
11-20-2009, 03:29 PM
Pssst...hey, Rog...Factcheck.org doesn't buy your supposed quote of Bush. Just a little fyi. http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/did_president_bush_call_the_constitution_a.html

This was brought up a few days ago. I think Roger said that there was no proof that he didn't say it, so he believed it...:rolleyes: Or something along those lines.

Steve Amrein
11-20-2009, 04:11 PM
This was brought up a few days ago. I think Roger said that there was no proof that he didn't say it, so he believed it...:rolleyes: Or something along those lines.

Say it enough times and you believe it.

JDogger
11-20-2009, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by Roger Perry http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?p=526960#post526960)
"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"

Pssst...hey, Rog...Factcheck.org doesn't buy your supposed quote of Bush. Just a little fyi. http://www.factcheck.org/askfactchec...itution_a.html (http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/did_president_bush_call_the_constitution_a.html)

Hey guys, he just does it to irritate you, successfully too.;)

JD

Steve Amrein
11-20-2009, 05:10 PM
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/G/n/2/obama-pledge.jpg

K G
11-20-2009, 05:10 PM
Roger don't need no stinkin' facts....;-)

kg

Franco
11-20-2009, 05:38 PM
Palin...Schmalin!

Mitt Romney in 2012!!!

Angie B
11-20-2009, 08:29 PM
Funny to see how much this woman scares the Left and especially RP, otherwise we wouldn't hear much about her.;-)

She doesn't scare the left,,, she scare's everybody...

A total POS...

So glad the republican party made such a "fluff" choice so that now we have the what we have in office.

Hope she makes a ton of money over her mistakes and her "folksie" persona....

Everyone can relate to a loser and white trash....

Her approval rating is 30% her disapproval rate is 49%...

She's the republican gift that keeps on giving.....:rolleyes:

Yippeeee.....

Angie

WaterDogRem
11-20-2009, 08:56 PM
She doesn't scare the left,,, she scare's everybody...

A total POS...

So glad the republican party made such a "fluff" choice so that now we have the what we have in office.

Hope she makes a ton of money over her mistakes and her "folksie" persona....

Everyone can relate to a loser and white trash....

Her approval rating is 30% her disapproval rate is 49%...

She's the republican gift that keeps on giving.....:rolleyes:

Yippeeee.....

Angie

Here is a source for poll numbers and recent articles googled on her. Interesting but I still don't think she's POTUS material.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/november_2009/59_of_gop_voters_say_palin_shares_their_values
http://thespeechatimeforchoosing.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/rasmussen-sarah-palin%e2%80%99s-approval-rating-higher-than-barack-obama%e2%80%99s/

"In a national poll conducted by Rasmussen on November 13 and 14, 2009 among 1000 likely voters, Sarah Palin is now polling higher in approval than Barack Obama.

In their latest poll, Rasmussen finds that 51 percent have a favorable view of Sarah Palin while 43 percent have an unfavorable view. Obviously, this is a very strong rating considering the constant bombardment the American public is subjected to by the corrupt media, telling them how “bad for America” Sarah Palin is.

If anything, this may be more of a statement on the shrinking influence the old, corrupt media has on the American public, than on Sarah Palin herself. It may also show that Americans are moving past the misinformation that is out there, and actually looking into Sarah’s record."

Angie B
11-20-2009, 09:16 PM
Here is a source for poll numbers and recent articles googled on her. Interesting but I still don't think she's POTUS material.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/november_2009/59_of_gop_voters_say_palin_shares_their_values
http://thespeechatimeforchoosing.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/rasmussen-sarah-palin%e2%80%99s-approval-rating-higher-than-barack-obama%e2%80%99s/

"In a national poll conducted by Rasmussen on November 13 and 14, 2009 among 1000 likely voters, Sarah Palin is now polling higher in approval than Barack Obama.

In their latest poll, Rasmussen finds that 51 percent have a favorable view of Sarah Palin while 43 percent have an unfavorable view. Obviously, this is a very strong rating considering the constant bombardment the American public is subjected to by the corrupt media, telling them how “bad for America” Sarah Palin is.

If anything, this may be more of a statement on the shrinking influence the old, corrupt media has on the American public, than on Sarah Palin herself. It may also show that Americans are moving past the misinformation that is out there, and actually looking into Sarah’s record."

Sarah Palin has no record....

Give me a break....

Because of her we have Obama....

To find Sarah's record it's not too hard since there is not much record period...

She's a newbie no nothing that was exploited by the republican party...

The republican gift that keeps giving....

Regards,,,,,

Angie

Leddyman
11-20-2009, 09:19 PM
We got Obama because of that antique piece of elephant crap that got the Republican nomination. Palin couldn't save him and she didn't hurt him. McCain is a joke. We need to get the Democrats out of the republican party.

Angie B
11-20-2009, 09:21 PM

Help your girlfriend out... Buy 100 of her books so she can pay her legal fee's... Or whatever else she needs to pay off....

She's so nice....

White trash....

Angie

Angie B
11-20-2009, 09:33 PM
We got Obama because of that antique piece of elephant crap that got the Republican nomination. Palin couldn't save him and she didn't hurt him. McCain is a joke. We need to get the Democrats out of the republican party.

Nope,,, not that simple....

McCain was no joke!! He just was old as dirt... That was the problem.... No one would have been better at the job,,,

Palin was the republican joke,,, she hurt him and the republican party bad...

She was the trump card that didn't work.

Extreme's never work well... The republican party banked on a bad extreme... Sarah Palin...

She was sooo bad and such a lame duck that we now have obama...

Angie

huntinman
11-20-2009, 09:35 PM
Help your girlfriend out... Buy 100 of her books so she can pay her legal fee's... Or whatever else she needs to pay off....

She's so nice....

White trash....

Angie

Pretty classy dialogue yourself. Maybe you know a little about what you are calling her.

Angie B
11-20-2009, 09:43 PM
Pretty classy dialogue yourself. Maybe you know a little about what you are calling her.

We all know an egg and we don't need to be no hen....

We also know's what lay's an egg....

Ahemmm,,,, the republican party did just that....

Angie

huntinman
11-20-2009, 09:50 PM
We all know an egg and we don't need to be no hen....

We also know's what lay's an egg....

Ahemmm,,,, the republican party did just that....

Angie

You are either drinking or smoking something really good.:confused:

Bob Gutermuth
11-20-2009, 10:38 PM
I'm going to enjoy voting for Sarah Palin for POTUS in 2012. I am really going to enjoy seeing her beat osama like a drum in that election.

Roger Perry
11-21-2009, 08:27 AM

Angie is a classie lady all the way.

Roger Perry
11-21-2009, 08:29 AM
I'm going to enjoy voting for Sarah Palin for POTUS in 2012. I am really going to enjoy seeing her beat osama like a drum in that election.

Like I said before, If Palin runs in the primaries, I will change my voter registration from Independent to Republican just to vote for her to win the nomination.

Pete
11-21-2009, 09:26 AM
Like I said before, If Palin runs in the primaries, I will change my voter registration from Independent to Republican just to vote for her to win the nomination.

Then I will have to give up my ultra radical left wing status to help you.
p

badbullgator
11-21-2009, 09:42 AM

As much as I hate to say it, Roger is right on this one. I would never vote for her for POTUS unless it was against obongo and really that is only because I can't think of two worse people to run.
I would have to probably vote independent if she ran. For Chrits sake we (the GOP) have to have something better than her. I like her, but not enough to put my country in her hands

Julie R.
11-21-2009, 10:42 AM
Sarah Palin has no record....

Give me a break....

Because of her we have Obama....

To find Sarah's record it's not too hard since there is not much record period...

She's a newbie no nothing that was exploited by the republican party...

The republican gift that keeps giving....

Regards,,,,,

Angie

Angie, tell us what you really think :razz: I think you need to visit here more often ;-).

Now that said, even you would have to admit Palin was treated unfairly, in fact vilified, by the mainstream media. I'm no fan of hers and cringed when the GOP picked her as McCain's running mate. I wasn't as bothered about her lack of experience since IMO she had more and better experience than Obongo and she wasn't, after all, running for President. If she'd gotten the nose-up-the-butt free passes from the press that Obongo received, she probably wouldn't have written a book; she wouldn't have needed to.

Palin's extensive media coverage was almost exclusively about every little mistake she and her family made and a steady stream of salacious tidbits more suitable to National Inquirer rather than any discussion of her politics. She was (and remains) headline news for things like her wardrobe and quotes from Tina Fey said that were attributed to her. Hell look at all the airtime that little punk posing for the No. 1 gay men's magazine in the U.S., Playgirl, is getting. Palin probably felt the only way she could set the record straight was to publish a book. I say good for her, I hope she makes a gajillion dollars off it. But I don't want her as Pres. or probably even as VP of this country.

I remember being horrified at the Katie Couric interview where she skewered Palin. But then I have a hard time understanding Couric anyway. I was a college roommate of hers briefly at UVa, and often wonder how she turned into such a limousine liberal when the rest of us are pretty hard-core right wingers. What I found out about that interview was that Couric spent hours interviewing Palin and chopped/edited it down to the most embarrassing, unflattering vignettes, presumably to please her bosses at the Commie Broadcast Service.

Frankly I think Palin should stick to books and maybe even start a talk show now that Queen Oprah is retiring; she'd be perfect.

BonMallari
11-21-2009, 11:58 AM
Its ironic how Sarah palin is such a lightning rod and hot button topic for liberals..why...because she embodies a lot of values that are difficult for the left to attack ..woman, pro lifer,pro gun, pro hunting..and attractive to the camera to boot..

but she is damaged goods..the attacks on her personal life will never stand the scrutiny of a Presidential bid...Sarah is the gal you want to date,but not the one you end up marrying...:D

Roger Perry
11-21-2009, 12:43 PM
Its ironic how Sarah palin is such a lightning rod and hot button topic for liberals..why...because she embodies a lot of values that are difficult for the left to attack ..woman, pro lifer,pro gun, pro hunting..and attractive to the camera to boot..

but she is damaged goods..the attacks on her personal life will never stand the scrutiny of a Presidential bid...Sarah is the gal you want to date,but not the one you end up marrying...:D

I guess "date" is the polite way of saying it :wink:

ducknwork
11-21-2009, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by Roger Perry http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?p=526960#post526960)

Pssst...hey, Rog...Factcheck.org doesn't buy your supposed quote of Bush. Just a little fyi. http://www.factcheck.org/askfactchec...itution_a.html (http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/did_president_bush_call_the_constitution_a.html)

Hey guys, he just does it to irritate you, successfully too.;)

JD

Personally, I think a mod should make him remove it. If we can't drop the f bomb on here, we sure shouldn't be able to say GD. I am sure he can find some lie about Bush that doesn't involve profanity. I thought the RTF had a higher standard for it's appearance than what Roger is portraying. I guess I was wrong.

JDogger
11-21-2009, 11:54 PM
Personally, I think a mod should make him remove it. If we can't drop the f bomb on here, we sure shouldn't be able to say GD. I am sure he can find some lie about Bush that doesn't involve profanity. I thought the RTF had a higher standard for it's appearance than what Roger is portraying. I guess I was wrong.

You're letting it get to you Ducknwork.

Which part of RP's sig line do you object to? The fallaciousness of his quote, or the inclusion of a presumed profanity, namely 'goddamned'. If RP were to use the term 'GD', would it then be acceptable?

When we use stars and asterisks to replace letters...does that 'clean it up'? Don't we all still know what is being said?

Is the quote accurate? As much as, "We live in Cuba now". I don't agree with Goose's sig line, but I pay it little heed.

Have you complained to a forum moderator? If not, do so.

When forum boards are set up, there is a glossary of words that may be chosen by admin to be excluded from posting. When these glossaries are not edited, you find yourself unable to post words like 'bitch' or someones name like 'Dick'. Kind of inconvenient on a dog forum.

You have a couple of choices;

a. Get over it.

b. Utilize your ignore list function. You may still have to see RP's posts when someome quotes him, but the sig lines are not quoted unless someone copies and pastes them.

Hope you and your family have a Happy Holiday. :)

JD

code3retrievers
11-22-2009, 06:24 AM
Ducknwork,

You have to take the lefts statements for what its worth. The poor guy lifted it off of a website and does not care if it is accurate. He just wants to try and make Bush look bad any way possible.
ts no different then when some people compare Rove to Jackson. One kicked the lefts rear in two elections and the left thinks he is vile for doing his job, the other is a racist extortionist.

Roger may want to use factcheck to look up his signature line but he probably doesn't really care.

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/did_president_bush_call_the_constitution_a.html

Roger Perry
11-22-2009, 07:58 AM
Ducknwork,

You have to take the lefts statements for what its worth. The poor guy lifted it off of a website and does not care if it is accurate. He just wants to try and make Bush look bad any way possible.
ts no different then when some people compare Rove to Jackson. One kicked the lefts rear in two elections and the left thinks he is vile for doing his job, the other is a racist extortionist.

Roger may want to use factcheck to look up his signature line but he probably doesn't really care.

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/did_president_bush_call_the_constitution_a.html

By DOUG THOMPSON

Dec 9, 2005, 06:39
Last month, Republican Congressional leaders filed into the Oval Office to meet with President George W. Bush and talk about renewing the controversial USA Patriot Act.
Several provisions of the act, passed in the shell shocked period immediately following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, caused enough anger that liberal groups like the American Civil Liberties Union had joined forces with prominent conservatives like Phyllis Schlafly and Bob Barr to oppose renewal.
GOP leaders told Bush that his hardcore push to renew the more onerous provisions of the act could further alienate conservatives still mad at the President from his botched attempt to nominate White House Counsel Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court.
“I don’t give a goddamn,” Bush retorted. “I’m the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way.”
“Mr. President,” one aide in the meeting said. “There is a valid case
that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution.”
“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,” Bush screamed back. “It’s just a god-damned piece of paper!”
I’ve talked to three people present for the meeting that day and they
all confirm that the President of the United States called the Constitution “a god-damned piece of paper.”
And, to the Bush Administration, the Constitution of the United States is little more than toilet paper stained from all the s**t that this group of power-mad despots have dumped on the freedoms that “god-damned piece of paper” used to guarantee.

Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, while still White House counsel, wrote that the “Constitution is an outdated document.”
Put aside your political affiliation for a moment. It doesn’t matter if you are a Democrat, Republican or Independent. Whether you support iraq or not should also not matter. Despite political differences the Constitution has stood strong for over two centuries. It is the last line of defense in a war against American democracy.

Thompson told us he once removed the story from his Web site when others raised doubts and no other news organization came up with a similar story. But he said he later reinstated it and currently believes it to be true. "I wrote the story and I stand by it," Thompson said in a telephone interview.

Thompson told us he based the story on e-mail messages from three persons he knows, all of whom claim to have been present at a White House meeting and to have heard Bush make the statement. He said he finds their account credible: "Sometimes I just have to go with my gut, and my gut tells me he did say this."

I remember the Nixon years when a reporter had an unnamed source (Deep Throat) who the reporter did not give up the informants name, same could hold true for Doug Thompson with 3 "deep throat" informants.

Roger Perry
11-22-2009, 08:06 AM
Palin leaves fans hanging in Indiana

November 22, 2009 - 3:39am

Sarah Palin left fans hanging in Noblesville, Indiana, when she aborted her book signing appearance there and bolted back to her bus.
Disgruntled fans who had stood in line chanted "sign our book" and yelled "Sarah quits again" as the diva of failed politics retreated to her bus and ignored her fans.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/20263

ducknwork
11-22-2009, 01:07 PM
You're letting it get to you Ducknwork.

Which part of RP's sig line do you object to? The fallaciousness of his quote, or the inclusion of a presumed profanity, namely 'goddamned'. If RP were to use the term 'GD', would it then be acceptable?

It would be better at least if he changed it do GD. Although it is still disrepectful, it at least 'seems' a little better. I wouldn't walk around saying Buddha dammit, or Allah dammit, or Muhammad dammit, or Roger Perry dammit, etc etc as it is disprecpectful to those who hold them in high regard. Just because I don't agree with their beliefs does not give me the right to do things that are directly offensive and desrespectful to them.
If I type F * C K is that better than ****? (I edited that myself as I don't think it is appropriate to type on a public forum.) I don't particularly care for the quote, as it seems to be untruthful (from what many have pointed out), but that doesn't really bother me. If lies bothered me I would spend my days curled in the fetal position in my bedroom afraid to go to work or turn on the tv. And I SURE wouldn't get on here...

When we use stars and asterisks to replace letters...does that 'clean it up'? Don't we all still know what is being said?

As I said above, at least it 'seems' a little better. It's not quite as blatant. And like I said yesterday, I don't believe that's the image the site owners want to portray.

Is the quote accurate? As much as, "We live in Cuba now". I don't agree with Goose's sig line, but I pay it little heed.

I don't take offense to the fallacy of the quote, although I do think that it speaks volumes about the poster.

Have you complained to a forum moderator? If not, do so.

I'm not the type that has to have everything changed to suit me. I believe that grown men and women should be capable of policing themselves and be reasonably sensitive to things that are obviously offensive to others. I guess some people are too immature and didn't have the filter installed between their brain and mouth/fingers.

When forum boards are set up, there is a glossary of words that may be chosen by admin to be excluded from posting. When these glossaries are not edited, you find yourself unable to post words like 'bitch' or someones name like 'Dick'. Kind of inconvenient on a dog forum.

You have a couple of choices;

a. Get over it.

I have been and still am currently doing so.

b. Utilize your ignore list function. You may still have to see RP's posts when someome quotes him, but the sig lines are not quoted unless someone copies and pastes them.

That's not necessary. Where would I get my entertainment from if I couldn't see his posts?

Hope you and your family have a Happy Holiday. :)

I hope you do as well.
JD

BTW, I see that he has changed it somewhat. Still an untruth, but a little closer to appropriate now. Maybe I can find some other lie for him to post that doesn't contain profanity. Try this:

"Witnesses say: George Bush seen making out with Clay Aiken"

Roger Perry
11-22-2009, 01:39 PM
BTW, I see that he has changed it somewhat. Still an untruth, but a little closer to appropriate now. Maybe I can find some other lie for him to post that doesn't contain profanity. Try this:

"Witnesses say: George Bush seen making out with Clay Aiken"

That is probably accurate. After all, Bush was photographed kissing a Prince and Joe Lieberman.

Lets go with your assumption that everything Doug Thompson says on his Capital Hill Blue blog is a lie. Therefore, when Bush told the world that Saddam Hussain had stockpiled weapons of mass destruction which turned out to be a lie, ergo everything that came out of Bush's mouth was a lie. Does that work for you?

But let's bring this discussion back to Sarah Palin's book which the thread was about. After all, she is the super star best seller author right now.

ducknwork
11-22-2009, 02:49 PM
Lets go with your assumption that everything Doug Thompson says on his Capital Hill Blue blog is a lie. Therefore, when Bush told the world that Saddam Hussain had stockpiled weapons of mass destruction which turned out to be a lie, ergo everything that came out of Bush's mouth was a lie. Does that work for you?

Is there anywhere else that reports the constitution quote by Bush? I would be skeptical of the WMDs you ask about if CHB was the ONLY place it was reported. We all know that it wasn't though. As far as believing it was a lie, as I have said before, we are not privy to the information and knowledge that our presidents are. I cannot make a judgment on that without the knowledge they have. It may have been a lie, or it may not have been a lie. Either way, this many years into the war, what difference would it make? We are there and we can't change that fact, so we must concentrate on getting out of there the right way.

As far as the book, I haven't read it, nor will I. I don't have time to read right now and I would rather spend my money on shotgun shells anyway.:D

Roger Perry
11-22-2009, 03:13 PM
Is there anywhere else that reports the constitution quote by Bush? I would be skeptical of the WMDs you ask about if CHB was the ONLY place it was reported. We all know that it wasn't though. As far as believing it was a lie, as I have said before, we are not privy to the information and knowledge that our presidents are. I cannot make a judgment on that without the knowledge they have. It may have been a lie, or it may not have been a lie. Either way, this many years into the war, what difference would it make? We are there and we can't change that fact, so we must concentrate on getting out of there the right way.

As far as the book, I haven't read it, nor will I. I don't have time to read right now and I would rather spend my money on shotgun shells anyway.:D

Again, Doug Thompson said he had 3 conversations with 3 different people that were at the meeting that said Bush called the constitution just a gd piece of paper. Knowing Bush's temper I have no doubt that Bush made that statement.

Again, this thread is about Palin's book, not what Bush said or may have said.

Were there any other news networks that reported what Bernstein or Woodward reported what "Deep Throat" reported on the Nixon scandle?

Hew
11-22-2009, 10:00 PM
Again, Doug Thompson said he had 3 conversations with 3 different people that were at the meeting that said Bush called the constitution just a gd piece of paper. Knowing Bush's temper I have no doubt that Bush made that statement.
That's not what Thompson said at all. Do you even know the facts? Actually, that's more of a rhetorical question as most of us already know the answer.

"Knowing Bush's temper..." LOL. Yeah, he's famous for that.

ducknwork
11-23-2009, 08:08 AM

Were there any other news networks that reported what Bernstein or Woodward reported what "Deep Throat" reported on the Nixon scandle?

Sorry, I don't know. I am not that old. If this is about Palin's book, why did you just go off topic again?;)

Roger Perry
11-23-2009, 08:53 AM
That's not what Thompson said at all. Do you even know the facts? Actually, that's more of a rhetorical question as most of us already know the answer.

"Knowing Bush's temper..." LOL. Yeah, he's famous for that.

By Doug ThompsonCapitol Hill Blue
12-9-5 Last month, Republican Congressional leaders filed into the Oval Office to meet with President George W. Bush and talk about renewing the controversial USA Patriot Act. Several provisions of the act, passed in the shell shocked period immediately following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, caused enough anger that liberal groups like the American Civil Liberties Union had joined forces with prominent conservatives like Phyllis Schlafly and Bob Barr to oppose renewal. GOP leaders told Bush that his hardcore push to renew the more onerous provisions of the act could further alienate conservatives still mad at the President from his botched attempt to nominate White House Counsel Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court. "I don't give a goddamn," Bush retorted. "I'm the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way." "Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution." "Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!" I've talked to three people present for the meeting that day and they all confirm that the President of the United States called the Constitution "a goddamned piece of paper."
Conversations can be had by email also.

road kill
11-23-2009, 09:38 AM
By Doug ThompsonCapitol Hill Blue
12-9-5 Last month, Republican Congressional leaders filed into the Oval Office to meet with President George W. Bush and talk about renewing the controversial USA Patriot Act. Several provisions of the act, passed in the shell shocked period immediately following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, caused enough anger that liberal groups like the American Civil Liberties Union had joined forces with prominent conservatives like Phyllis Schlafly and Bob Barr to oppose renewal. GOP leaders told Bush that his hardcore push to renew the more onerous provisions of the act could further alienate conservatives still mad at the President from his botched attempt to nominate White House Counsel Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court. "I don't give a goddamn," Bush retorted. "I'm the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way." "Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution." "Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!" I've talked to three people present for the meeting that day and they all confirm that the President of the United States called the Constitution "a goddamned piece of paper."

What does this have to do with Sarah palin's book?:D

Roger Perry
11-23-2009, 09:43 AM

I was replying to Hew's question, thats what

ducknwork
11-23-2009, 11:35 AM
Hey Roger, your new sig line is pretty funny actually...

ducknwork
11-23-2009, 11:37 AM
But let's bring this discussion back to Sarah Palin's book which the thread was about. After all, she is the super star best seller author right now.

How about Jimmy Johnson winning four straight?

;)

K G
11-23-2009, 12:20 PM

What does this have to do with ANYTHING?????:rolleyes:

2000+ page document for Health Care Reform regards,

kg

WaterDogRem
11-23-2009, 12:46 PM

She's so nice....

White trash....

Angie

Girlfriend? Umm still don't understand where that came from, but sorry she's not in my age range. I do understand how it's easy to be jealous. :D

WaterDogRem
11-23-2009, 12:47 PM
Angie is a classie lady all the way.

It shows, very well! ;)

road kill
11-23-2009, 01:23 PM

She's so nice....

White trash....

Angie

Her new Health Insurance premiums, now that it's FREE!!:D

Hew
11-23-2009, 04:39 PM
Did you add that part as a CYA after you discovered that his "conversations" weren't, you, know, actual conversations, but emails? ;-) As much heat as Thompson received for his make believe story, you'd think he'd provide at least one of those email "conversations" as proof so he wouldn't look so buffoonish. Particularly since Bush has long gone from office and the sources wouldn't need protection anymore.

Hew
11-23-2009, 04:47 PM
I was reading about one of Palin's book signings and the crowd, while waiting for her, broke out with chants of "USA! USA! USA!" The GOP convention gets interrupted with chants of "USA!" NASCAR events after the national anthem...."USA!" It got me to thinkin'....

Have any one ever seen/heard of a crowd at a lefty gathering (Obama rally, DNC convention, anti-war rally, etc.) chanting anything remotely patriotic?

dnf777
11-23-2009, 05:20 PM
Some people chant about it, others go about making it happen.

ducknwork
11-23-2009, 05:20 PM
I was reading about one of Palin's book signings and the crowd, while waiting for her, broke out with chants of "USA! USA! USA!" The GOP convention gets interrupted with chants of "USA!" NASCAR events after the national anthem...."USA!" It got me to thinkin'....

Have any one ever seen/heard of a crowd at a lefty gathering (Obama rally, DNC convention, anti-war rally, etc.) chanting anything remotely patriotic?

Does 'Yes we can' count?

Roger Perry
11-23-2009, 06:54 PM
Did you add that part as a CYA after you discovered that his "conversations" weren't, you, know, actual conversations, but emails? ;-) As much heat as Thompson received for his make believe story, you'd think he'd provide at least one of those email "conversations" as proof so he wouldn't look so buffoonish. Particularly since Bush has long gone from office and the sources wouldn't need protection anymore.

How many years was it that it took to learn the identiy of the Nixon "Deep Throat?" Wasn't it just a few years ago his identiy was known? Besides more likely than not the informers are still in Congress or working for the government. Remember these were Republicans that were in a meeting, not mixed with Democrats or the quote WOULD have gotten to the main media.

road kill
11-23-2009, 07:39 PM
How many years was it that it took to learn the identiy of the Nixon "Deep Throat?" Wasn't it just a few years ago his identiy was known? Besides more likely than not the informers are still in Congress or working for the government. Remember these were Republicans that were in a meeting, not mixed with Democrats or the quote WOULD have gotten to the main media.
Ah yes.....the "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy!!";)

Captain Mike D
11-23-2009, 09:16 PM
Gee Roger,

Just announced on Fox News-- Martha Stewart thinks Sarah is dangerous,(audio /visual tape to back up the report). That should make you feel good! A felon agrees with your views. Rosie does too!!

What the heck is it you fear? Free speech, freedom to pursue your own destiny, or what?

The system she believes in allowed you the good fortune to be able to sit on your feeble ass, while volunteers set up tests, and you watch a pro run your dogs.

I don't begrudge you that luxury, more power to you. I just wonder why the folks that believe in the principals that got you to that place in your life are viewed as being inept or stupid by you now.

States Rights, and Free Market regards,

Mike

Roger Perry
11-23-2009, 09:59 PM
Gee Roger,

Just announced on Fox News-- Martha Stewart thinks Sarah is dangerous,(audio /visual tape to back up the report). That should make you feel good! A felon agrees with your views. Rosie does too!!

What the heck is it you fear? Free speech, freedom to pursue your own destiny, or what?

The system she believes in allowed you the good fortune to be able to sit on your feeble ass, while volunteers set up tests, and you watch a pro run your dogs.

I don't begrudge you that luxury, more power to you. I just wonder why the folks that believe in the principals that got you to that place in your life are viewed as being inept or stupid by you now.

States Rights, and Free Market regards,

Mike

I put in my dues as far as working at trials and hunt tests. I was the president of the Jacksonville Retriever Club for 2 years. I was Chairman of the field trial, Bird Stuart, Gun Captain, Judged, Marshalled and set up tests, shot flyers, thrown birds, planted blinds and hung birds well past dark by myself.

I am the only one who takes care of the 360 acres that the Treasure Coast Retriever Club uses for their Hunt tests and training grounds, in fact I was instrumental in getting them allowed use of the grounds. I am the only one that mows and shapes the grounds there. One year it took me months to clean out the ponds that were filled with dollar weed so the ponds could be used so the dogs would not get tangled up in the roots and drown. I took out tons of dollar weed that had 3 foot roots with just a garden rake and NO ONE offered to help pull out one weed.

Having had qudrupal by-pass surgery, 3 minor strokes, emphysema, diabetes and various other illness I think I deserve the right to as you put it "sit on my feeble ass while volunteers set up tests.

Hew
11-24-2009, 12:41 AM
Some people chant about it, others go about making it happen.
Right. Some people love their country and others resent it and would like to see it torn down and remade into something that was never intended by either the founders or the majority.

dnf777
11-24-2009, 05:56 AM
Right. Some people love their country and others resent it and would like to see it torn down and remade into something that was never intended by either the founders or the majority.

couldn't agree more Hew.

Captain Mike D
11-24-2009, 06:56 AM
I apologize for my words Roger. I knew you had been involved for many years.

I just can't figure out what it is that makes someone who has obviously been succesful, fear and loathe a person who agrees with the principals that made sucess possible.

Mike

Bob Gutermuth
11-24-2009, 09:00 AM
The looney left has nothing in common with patriotism.