PDA

View Full Version : Health care and racism

ducknwork
11-20-2009, 04:45 AM
So now, if you are black and opposed to the health care reform, you aren't really black.

Will somebody please put a muzzle on this guy?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/11/19/jesse-jackson-reportedly-warns-black-lawmakers-opposing-health-care/

dnf777
11-20-2009, 05:21 AM
So now, if you are black and opposed to the health care reform, you aren't really black.

Will somebody please put a muzzle on this guy?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/11/19/jesse-jackson-reportedly-warns-black-lawmakers-opposing-health-care/

Haven't you learned to ignore him yet? ;)
He's the liberal version of Karl Rove. Unworthy of attention!

Edit: although I will admit, Karl DID work for a living and his fame

ducknwork
11-20-2009, 05:50 AM
Haven't you learned to ignore him yet? ;)
He's the liberal version of Karl Rove. Unworthy of attention!

Edit: although I will admit, Karl DID work for a living and his fame

Yes, but there are millions who take him seriously and believe all the racist garbage that he spews.

dnf777
11-20-2009, 06:03 AM
Yes, but there are millions who take him seriously and believe all the racist garbage that he spews.

I found it interesting how JJ and Sharpton (AS) were STIFLED during the campaign. That type of publicity is exactly what Obama needed to avoid, and did so successfully. Their silence during the fall of '08 was deafening!

Gerry Clinchy
11-20-2009, 08:39 AM
I found it interesting how JJ and Sharpton (AS) were STIFLED during the campaign. That type of publicity is exactly what Obama needed to avoid, and did so successfully. Their silence during the fall of '08 was deafening!

Maybe that was the strategy?

dnf777
11-20-2009, 07:11 PM
Maybe that was the strategy?

Bingo!

That doesn't take away from the colossal task of keeping both their mouths shut for 6 months! That had to put a bend in time-space continuum somewhere!

ducknwork
11-21-2009, 08:35 PM
Bingo!

That doesn't take away from the colossal task of keeping both their mouths shut for 6 months! That had to put a bend in time-space continuum somewhere!

Maybe they got sent to Gitmo for a while.

We could only hope regards,