PDA

View Full Version : Next RTF giveaway

Steve
12-01-2009, 05:42 PM
Since I re-seeded a section of my lawn this fall, I am going to give away the carbon credits. Post an essay on why you are so deserving of these credits and I will probably not read them and randomly pick a winner.

Marvin S
12-01-2009, 09:32 PM
Since I re-seeded a section of my lawn this fall, I am going to give away the carbon credits. Post an essay on why you are so deserving of these credits and I will probably not read them and randomly pick a winner.

I'm glad you're on. RTF was unable to load since this morning, & it now loads like someone poured sorghum on the HD. Is it just me.

JDogger
12-01-2009, 09:59 PM
I'm glad you're on. RTF was unable to load since this morning, & it now loads like someone poured sorghum on the HD. Is it just me.

Yes, Marvin. It's just you, or maybe a left-wing plot to stifle... the flow of... who knows?

JD

Bob Gutermuth
12-02-2009, 09:23 AM
How many carbor credits is Al Bore going to need to keep flying his jet?

It would appear that I will need a bunch to keep heating my home with a wood stove.

Leddyman
12-02-2009, 10:54 AM
I need the extra credits to offset my methane production. You see...I really like beans. The smart grid is going to be installing sensors in our houses to monitor out put of greenhouse gases in order to cut down on the fictitious man made global warming and I really don't want to give up my beans. So if you could consider me for the credits.

Thanks,
Stinky

Steve Amrein
12-02-2009, 12:50 PM

I am looking at a new boat. Iam not sure but it will have either 2 or 3 850 HP big block chevy's running 110 octane racing fuel. At 80 MPH it should get about a 1/8th mile to the gallon.;-)

ducknwork
12-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Is there any way that carbon credits can be traded in for more vacation days at work? If so, I would like to be considered for the prize. I need more time to kill ducks. Also, if you could award them to me ASAP, that would be great. I have to get them traded in for v days before our season goes out on January 30th.

If they can't be traded in for days off, can I trade them in for more patience for my wife? She could really use that before January 30th also.

I will be anxiously awaiting my prize. Thank you!