PDA

View Full Version : How To Start Each Day With A Positive Outlook

Gun_Dog2002
12-03-2009, 11:23 AM
1. Open a new file in your computer.

2. Name it 'Barack Obama'.
3. Delete and send it to the Recycle Bin.

4. Empty the Recycle Bin.
5. Your PC will ask you: 'Do you really want to get rid of 'Barack Obama?'

6. Firmly Click 'Yes.'

7. Feel better?

GOOD! - Next week we'll do Nancy Pelosi!

BonMallari
12-03-2009, 11:41 AM
Why wait till next week, might as well do the Harry Reid file while I am at it too....

Goose
12-03-2009, 12:11 PM
How about a file named "all democrats".

Pals
12-03-2009, 01:34 PM
By golly-- I do feel better. I think I'm going to do that each morning for the next 3 years.

Good one paul.

Franco
12-04-2009, 10:25 AM
Did it and feel better already!

I think I'll not only add most of the Dem leadership but some Louisiana politicains as well like; Dem. Mary Landreau and Rep. David Vitter. ;-)

paul young
12-04-2009, 10:45 AM
how about a file called "allhoses who think anyone who doesn't share the same political beliefs i have"?

now that would be a big file.......

is that REALLY what makes you guys happy? do you have to denigrate everyone else?

that is not what the United States of America was founded on.

and by the way, you owe an apology to every American who died for this country who wasn't a member of whatever political party you affiliate with. they are the reason you can shoot your mouths off on this forum, questioning others' patriotism, and even the right to call themselves Americans. you should be ashamed of yourselves!-Paul

Franco
12-04-2009, 11:07 AM
how about a file called "allhoses who think anyone who doesn't share the same political beliefs i have"?

now that would be a big file.......

is that REALLY what makes you guys happy? do you have to denigrate everyone else?

that is not what the United States of America was founded on.

and by the way, you owe an apology to every American who died for this country who wasn't a member of whatever political party you affiliate with. they are the reason you can shoot your mouths off on this forum, questioning others' patriotism, and even the right to call themselves Americans. you should be ashamed of yourselves!-Paul

Demonizing career politicians is as American as Apple Pie! It is those without opinion that are the real danger.

Bob Gutermuth
12-04-2009, 11:09 AM
Its especially fun to demonize Osama who is NOT an American. How did a Kenyan ever win election in the US?

paul young
12-04-2009, 11:19 AM
How about a file named "all democrats".

if my father, Lawrence F. Young Jr. retired Major from the U.S. Army and lifelong member of the Democratic party was alive to read this prejudiced drivel, you can bet he would take issue with it. do you think he fought in two wars, on 3 continents so idiots like Goose could propose that Democrats could be "deleted"?

I don't think so.

everythings a joke to you guys.

you are the most unamerican americans i have ever been exposed to.-Paul

Gun_Dog2002
12-04-2009, 11:23 AM
if my father, Lawrence F. Young Jr. retired Major from the U.S. Army and lifelong member of the Democratic party was alive to read this prejudiced drivel, you can bet he would take issue with it. do you think he fought in two wars, on 3 continents so idiots like Goose could propose that Democrats could be "deleted"?

I don't think so.

At least Bush has a sense of humor and could laugh and make fun of himself. The fact of the matter is this, our entire democratic system is based on "deleting" via voting the guy we don't like out of office. Sorry you failed to see the humor.

/Paul

Matt McKenzie
12-04-2009, 11:25 AM
Things are a little tense in Connecticut, huh?

WaterDogRem
12-04-2009, 01:07 PM

I don't think so.

Thanks to brave men and women like your father we have continued to have the right of free speech, even if everyone doesn't agree with it (or see humor in a joke). So Thank You Lawrence F. Young Jr.

Life is too short to be so serious all the time regards,
Tom

ducknwork
12-04-2009, 01:26 PM

Thank you for your father's service, but you obviously haven't been around many people (or watched the news, or read the paper etc etc) if we are the most 'unamerican americans' you have ever been exposed to.

Hew
12-04-2009, 02:01 PM
Things are a little tense in Connecticut, huh?
LOL. That's what I was wondering.