PDA

View Full Version : A blunt and chilling answer to a serious question

brandywinelabs
12-08-2009, 02:42 PM
OK, here is the link.. sorry, got busy at work and never checked it till now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZiw3qVdFzw

JDogger
12-08-2009, 06:23 PM
49 views and no responces... maybe you should have just left well enough alone.

JD

Pete
12-08-2009, 07:54 PM
Apparently one of the very few geniouses out there that can see the problem for what it is.
I thought only common people had that ability.
Now lets see if there is one of these guys that comes up with the right perscription for the ailment.

I doubt it,,,there to busy figuring out our next taxation policy.

good video brandy

Pete

Michael Pearrow
12-08-2009, 09:10 PM
I'm Voting Newt in 2012 The man is very knowledgeable .
I've got a quick fix to this mess one nuke Iraq two two nuke Afghanistan make them a example you mess with us this is what happens . If and they will , If Iran gives us a problem nuke them too . We have a serious dangerous ticking time bomb we have got involved with! They have been fighting each other for thousands on top of thousands of years and no body ever wins so they decided to bring us in to their lil fight well I say make them regret it if you harbor terrorist we are coming for them and gonna kill everyone in their towns to make sure we get the terrorist . There is no room for soft hearted people in war. I'm sorry it's kill or be killed

dback
12-08-2009, 10:04 PM
Aaaah yes....now I remember why they used to draft us 19 year olds. Be kind to him Jeff, JD.......I like him, he's a fan of Newt. :-) :-)

JDogger
12-08-2009, 11:20 PM
Aaaah yes....now I remember why they used to draft us 19 year olds. Be kind to him Jeff, JD.......I like him, he's a fan of Newt. :-) :-)

Sure...why not?:) This thread is headed in the same direction as the original one.
Why Even Try...

Mostly WET regards,

JD

dnf777
12-09-2009, 04:38 AM
I'm Voting Newt in 2012 The man is very knowledgeable .
I've got a quick fix to this mess one nuke Iraq two two nuke Afghanistan make them a example you mess with us this is what happens . If and they will , If Iran gives us a problem nuke them too . We have a serious dangerous ticking time bomb we have got involved with! They have been fighting each other for thousands on top of thousands of years and no body ever wins so they decided to bring us in to their lil fight well I say make them regret it if you harbor terrorist we are coming for them and gonna kill everyone in their towns to make sure we get the terrorist . There is no room for soft hearted people in war. I'm sorry it's kill or be killed

So you basically want to carry out genocide? Kill millions of people, many of whom have never even heard of the United States, living in villages in the middle east? I think a few others throughout history have used similar logic. Just curious, how old are you? I'm just askin', because I used to think that way too!

ducknwork
12-09-2009, 05:52 AM
I'm just askin', because I used to think that way too!

WHAT??!!!!:shock:

:p

brandywinelabs
12-09-2009, 08:53 AM
49 views and no responces... maybe you should have just left well enough alone.

JD

So why did you even say anything then?
What doesn't fit your agenda/ideals?

BrianW
12-09-2009, 09:58 AM
I think it's a given that there will be another Islamist attack on America. The conflict between Islam and the West has been going on for over a 1000 years in various forms and to think that PBO can somehow apologize, make nice and have it all go away in 18 months or even a generation is naiive at best.

The things that kept us safe for so many years is that the Islamic countries, were poor, uneducated and kept largely unarmed except for their "weapons" of faith & patience. Now that has all changed with the "Islamic bomb" plus they've got the population "bomb" on their side as well. Time has been, and will continue to be, on their side. The Crusades proved you can't exterminate Islam, especially now with over a billion followers all over the world. .

But the way things are going, the Islamists may not even have to explode a bomb. If they wait long enough (and maybe not much longer), we will implode on our own.

dnf777
12-09-2009, 01:23 PM
WHAT??!!!!:shock:

:p

Sure. Back when I used to ride dirt bikes with no helmet to impress the chics, and think Ronny Ray-gun was the greatest thing to happen to America. I grew up and gained some sense since then! ;)
Still think Reagan did some good things, despite tripling the national debt in 8 years.