PDA

View Full Version : Innova?

nikdob
12-09-2009, 05:46 PM
Any thoughts on these foods ... I have it down to the following three to start my pup on .. Just not sure which to go with :(

I have been reading a lot on them and it seems like it is all over the place.

Innova Large Breed Puppy
VF Large Breed Puppy
BlueBuffalo Large Breed Puppy

BB and VF are about the same price and Innova is about $10 more ... So price is not an issue and I am willing to pay for good food for my Pup ... Just not sure which is the best for him.

Choc24/7
12-10-2009, 01:35 PM
had all of them......latest was the VF and i recently just completely switched to Enhance(made by Arkat)....i would give that a look also.....

nikdob
12-10-2009, 01:42 PM
had all of them......latest was the VF and i recently just completely switched to Enhance(made by Arkat)....i would give that a look also.....

Did you like the :
Innova Large Breed Puppy
or
BlueBuffalo Large Breed Puppy

I read your review on the En ... Seems like it is a good product.

Georgia.Belle
12-10-2009, 01:45 PM
I fed both of my puppies Innova in the Green Bag. Basically, the adult food without any problems. I really like Innova and think it is one of the better foods out there. I have had no skin problems and it is coming out the other end in nice small tight groups. That said I wouldn't want to fed it to a whole kennel of dogs, it isn't the cheapest food.

nikdob
12-10-2009, 09:43 PM
I guess I should point out I have one Pup 50% Hunter 100% Family Buddy :)

Beardog
12-11-2009, 10:35 AM
Both of my dogs have come up with Innova; first with the large breed puppy, and then the adult large breed (green bag). We've been really happy with it. A couple years ago when many of the major dog foods had massive recalls due to melamine, Innova didn't have that problem. The dogs veterinarians always ask what food the dogs are getting because they really like the looks of the dogs. So I'd recommend the Innova.