PDA

View Full Version : Cheney at it again.

cotts135
12-09-2009, 07:59 PM
Every time this guy opens his mouth I shake my head and thank god that George Bush maintained his health while in office.
He was interviewed on Hannity and during the interview accused President Obama of aiding and comforting the enemy because he decided to have Khalid sheik Mohammeds trial in Federal court in New York City. Now aiding and comforting the enemy is the same phrase that is used in the Constitution and is part of the definition of Treason. Now if he believes that, which I assume he does, why doesn't he say the President is committing treason?
Because this guy is a coward and has demonstrated it many times throughout his life. He talks tough and is very cavalier with other parents kids when it comes to wars but never served a day in his life and even said that Rush Limbaugh is a better republican than Colin Powell. This guy is no more than the bothersome ankle biting chihuahua that turns tale everytime you make sudden move towards it.

Klamath Hunting Gold
12-09-2009, 08:09 PM
Funny. Hope he runs for president. I'd vote for him.

JDogger
12-09-2009, 08:17 PM
He's fighting for his legacy, Cotts. When another terrorist attack occurs, as it just might,(but I pray not) he'll run screaming, "I told you so, I told you so."
He's worse than an ankle biter. He's a pitbull that wants nothing more than the kill.

JD

dnf777
12-09-2009, 08:18 PM
What's his deferrment count? Seven?

Raymond Little
12-09-2009, 09:40 PM
Cheney has more "BALLS" than the entire OBAMO cabnet combined ya bunch of COMMIES.:rolleyes:

JDogger
12-09-2009, 09:50 PM
Cheney has more "BALLS" than the entire OBAMO cabnet combined ya bunch of COMMIES.:rolleyes:

Don't worry r little. you can always delete in the morning.:D

JD

dnf777
12-10-2009, 10:17 AM
A democratic congressman was asked what he thougt Mr. Cheney should do...short answer: STFU!

Not very classy, but very funny and true!

Bob Gutermuth
12-10-2009, 11:08 AM
Cheney would make a good POTUS. Unlike Osama he has cojones.