PDA

View Full Version : Millions of missing Bush admin. e-mails found

Roger Perry
12-14-2009, 03:42 PM
Computer technicians have uncovered 22 million messages believed lost.

Sloan said the latest count of misplaced e-mails "gives us confirmation that the Bush administration lied when they said no e-mails were missing."

UH OH!

Too late to claim executive privilege.

Marvin S
12-14-2009, 04:12 PM
Computer technicians have uncovered 22 million messages believed lost.

Sloan said the latest count of misplaced e-mails "gives us confirmation that the Bush administration lied when they said no e-mails were missing."

UH OH!

Too late to claim executive privilege.

george W BusH - Rearrange the letters - He Bugs Woger!! :cool: :):)

subroc
12-14-2009, 04:19 PM
I guess that must mean something...

I wonder what...

Steve Amrein
12-14-2009, 04:26 PM
I guess that must mean something...

I wonder what...

I bet its some real important stuff like order me a ham on rye, hold the pickles.

Or maybe some old clinton and monica jokes.

Steve Amrein
12-14-2009, 04:27 PM

Pure Genius !!!!!

K G
12-14-2009, 04:30 PM

Pure Genius !!!!!

I agree Steve....:p......Marvin shoots....he SCOOOOOOOOOOOOORES!!!!!!:razz::D!!!!

kg

WRL
12-14-2009, 05:32 PM
Does anyone else think they are watching a magic show??

Watch the Bush posts and forget about Obama.....watch the Bush posts and forget about Obama......(said in the magician's whisper of course....)

WRL

K G
12-14-2009, 05:37 PM
That, or The Wizard of Oz..."pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..." :rolleyes:

Business as usual with one poster regards, ;-)

kg

Roger Perry
12-14-2009, 06:34 PM
I bet its some real important stuff like order me a ham on rye, hold the pickles.

Or maybe some old clinton and monica jokes.

Or could be incriminiting e-mails. Hmmmmmmm. Too late for Bush presidential pardons.

subroc
12-14-2009, 06:36 PM
It must really suck bein' you. constantly on the search for ways to continue and fuel your hate for President George W. Bush.

Roger Perry
12-14-2009, 06:40 PM
It must really suck bein' you. constantly on the search for ways to continue and fuel your hate for President George W. Bush.

No, just keeping up with current headline news. It's not my fault Bush keeps popping up in the news.

ducknwork
12-14-2009, 06:50 PM
Do you have nightmares involving Bush and Cheney?

mjh345
12-15-2009, 09:16 AM

If you didn't have nightmares involving them while they were in office, then you weren't paying attention

Bob Gutermuth
12-15-2009, 10:59 AM
lThe nation would be better off if W were still in office compared to what we have now.

dnf777
12-15-2009, 12:03 PM
Like we never hear about Clinton on this forum!?

W doesn't bother me anymore. The $8 trillion debt he created does, everytime I write out a check to the IRS. I thought that would bother most on this list aslo, but I guess a republican can "do no wrong".

badbullgator
12-15-2009, 12:15 PM
If you didn't have nightmares involving them while they were in office, then you weren't paying attention

I am guesing they are more "wet" than nightmares. You know like the closet homo that calles homos fags and what not to cover their true feelings.........

code3retrievers
12-15-2009, 02:34 PM
Like we never hear about Clinton on this forum!?

W doesn't bother me anymore. The $8 trillion debt he created does, everytime I write out a check to the IRS. I thought that would bother most on this list aslo, but I guess a republican can "do no wrong".

OK, for those that are a little slow, I do not know of a single conservative that was happy with GW'S SPENDING!
Now let's talk about what your leader is doing.
He makes GW's spending look pitiful.

Steve Amrein
12-15-2009, 03:07 PM
OK, for those that are a little slow, I do not know of a single conservative that was happy with GW'S SPENDING!
Now let's talk about what your leader is doing.
He makes GW's spending look pitiful.

I have said that so many times how bad W was fiscally yet the left still reminds us. I think its great that you are making our point for us. Getting kicked in the nuts once is bad, twice or thrice does not make it better.

dnf777
12-15-2009, 03:18 PM
Steve and code3,
I agree. I don't like what our leader is currently doing. While I understand it may take a "little" spending to prime the pump, this is getting ridiculous.

I've wondered why if so many support a flat-tax as being the only fair tax, why not just have a flat-funding-cut to ALL gov't cheese recipients? Figure out what our deficit it, and what across-the-board cut will be required to eliminate it, and DO IT.

Yes, teachers will cry, police will cry, generals will cry, doctors will cry, patients will cry, Soc sec recipients will cry......we'll ALL cry a little, but will feel better when we balance the budget and generat some growth again!

road kill
12-15-2009, 03:23 PM
Steve and code3,
I agree. I don't like what our leader is currently doing. While I understand it may take a "little" spending to prime the pump, this is getting ridiculous.

I've wondered why if so many support a flat-tax as being the only fair tax, why not just have a flat-funding-cut to ALL gov't cheese recipients? Figure out what our deficit it, and what across-the-board cut will be required to eliminate it, and DO IT.

Yes, teachers will cry, police will cry, generals will cry, doctors will cry, patients will cry, Soc sec recipients will cry......we'll ALL cry a little, but will feel better when we balance the budget and generat some growth again!

It's interesting.
Who laid out the initial "Stimulus" money??

If it's working, shouldn't that guy get the credit??

Just askin?

Oh, and who ran the Congress (House & Senate) the last time the budget was balanced?
When was that?

Someone was tellin me it was '94??
Is that correct?

RP, quick, look that up, let me know.

Hoax and Chains regards!!

Franco
12-15-2009, 03:24 PM
Report says those emails were deleted because they were all either joke emails or nekked women emails. Just like the ones we all get everyday from our buddies except most of what GW received came from Billy Clinton.

Roger Perry
12-15-2009, 04:35 PM

Not any more, they stopped Jan 20, 2009. However, they keep coming back to haunt me every now and again when they make breaking news.

Roger Perry
12-15-2009, 04:40 PM
I am guesing they are more "wet" than nightmares. You know like the closet homo that calles homos fags and what not to cover their true feelings.........

BBG if you think for one second I am queer you have another think coming. I am completely heterosexual and I take great offence at your post.

road kill
12-15-2009, 04:41 PM
BBG if you think for one second I am queer you have another think coming. I am completely heterosexual and I take great offence at your post.

Hey now......what about your "Big Tent??";-)

badbullgator
12-15-2009, 06:12 PM

Come on Roger, I never called you queer.....might have hinted that you actually like Bush, but did not call you a queer. You ought to know me better than that;-)

ducknwork
12-15-2009, 09:48 PM
I think hinting that he likes Bush would be about as bad, if not worse, than calling him queer.