PDA

View Full Version : Tritronics Serv Depart. Flyway 200 G

Jeff Brown
12-27-2009, 11:12 AM
Has anyone had problems with Tritronics Service depart or has had problems with the Flyway. I always owned a Pro 200. I recently purchased a flyway 200. Supposed to be the same but 30.00 cheaper. I sent the unit back 2 days after receiving it. I could hold onto it on a 4 level (felt like a high 2). Their serv depart has given me nothing but a run-a-round. Wanted to repair the unit after 2 days. I told them no I wanted it replaced. Then after the numerous e-mails and Tel calls. They agreed, then just flip flopped the same unit right back to me - same serial number. They also sent me a G2 flyway. Same problem up to a 6 and I could hold onto it.

Andy Carlson
12-27-2009, 11:56 AM
I have an older Flyway and never had any problems. Any time I have dealt with TT customer service they have been top notch. I bought my first TT collar in 1992 and never had a problem with any of the collars or any dealings with customer service.

Andy

dnf777
12-29-2009, 06:21 PM
My '99 Flyway is still going strong after one battery change. Must have the holiday crew on...I've never had anything but top notch service. Sorry to hear about your headache. The newest Flyway is identical to the 200, ever since they added the tone button. I asked them, and they said they decided to keep the price the same.

WRL
12-30-2009, 10:17 AM
I have. They gave me crap about a bark collar. This after I had probably spent close to $10k with them over the previous 10 years.

I dumped them about 5 years ago and went to dogtra.

WRL