PDA

View Full Version : HT in Missouri?

huntinlabs
12-30-2009, 06:13 PM
are there any hunt test in missori? i just got here and into the game so i am looking to run some in missori but cant find any hunt test...

MDowney
12-30-2009, 06:22 PM
They usually start around late March in MO. I think Bootheel has their Sping test the end of March. There is usually one at Busch Wild Life in St Charles as well as Kansas City, St Joe, SW Mo and I think around Columbia. They should all be posted on entry express and some other places sometime after the first of the year.

See you there

mjh345
12-31-2009, 02:10 PM
huntinlabs, KCRC usually has one every spring at Blackwater which is just NW of Warrensburg, 20 miles or so from Whiteman. There are also events at Bob Haydens which is just N of Sedalia, probably no more than 25 miles from Knob Noster. Those will be the closest ones to you
Follow EE for full list of Trials and tests in Mo, there are plenty of them & they will start posting them up shortly.
Good Luck

Jeff Huntington
12-31-2009, 02:38 PM
huntinlabs, KCRC usually has one every spring at Blackwater which is just NW of Warrensburg, 20 miles or so from Whiteman. There are also events at Bob Haydens which is just N of Sedalia, probably no more than 25 miles from Knob Noster. Those will be the closest ones to you
Follow EE for full list of Trials and tests in Mo, there are plenty of them & they will start posting them up shortly.
Good Luck

Check HRC for those HT also.

Kirk Keene
01-07-2010, 05:54 PM
Trail of Tears HRC is out of Cape Girardeau, MO. However, the spring hunt test will be held right across the river in Wolf Lake, IL at Arrowhead Lodge Hunt Club. This is a new venue for the club, and we're very excited about the potential of these grounds. Dates for the tests are March 6th-7th. Feel free to PM me with any further questions, or log onto the HRC site for more info. Hope to see you there!

futbol4me
01-10-2010, 10:09 AM
the KCHRC test will be in May held in Smithville.

webfootkennel of IL
01-10-2010, 10:40 AM
this link will give you a resource for all your Retriever events
Good luck and welcome
Mitch
http://www.dogsafield.com/eventlist.asp

Steve Kelley
01-20-2010, 09:12 PM
The Kansas City Retriever Club and Northwest Missouri Retriever Club will both hold spring AKC hunt tests. KCRC will be at Wood Dale farms in Sedalia and Northwests at Smithville Lake. Both should be a great time. If you have any questions just call or pm me, my number is all over EE.