PDA

View Full Version : The REAL Consequences of Today's Election in Massachusetts!

AmiableLabs
01-19-2010, 11:46 AM
If Scott Brown wins today's election in Massachusetts he is the obvious choice for President in 2012.

An obscure state senator, followed by two years of experience in the US Senate. Aren't those the job requirements now?

Raymond Little
01-19-2010, 11:50 AM
Only if he voted Present,he will be over qualified if any votes in the Legislature were up or down.

Hew
01-19-2010, 01:55 PM
Unfortunately he's missing the necessary community sh!t disturber, errrr...., organizer experience.

dnf777
01-19-2010, 01:55 PM
and no negro dialect! A shoe-in.

You may have posted in jest, but if he get to warm Kennedy's old seat, that might be just the catalyst to get republicans going. They certainly have no leadership right now. If he can keep his clothes on, he may just surprise folks with a rapid ascension. (by becoming a republican force, not by keeping his clothes on.) Maybe he could be Sarah's VP pick in 2012?

Cody Covey
01-19-2010, 03:55 PM
no leadership and yet in all the major special elections minus one, i believe, they stomp all over the dems.

dnf777
01-19-2010, 03:59 PM
no leadership and yet in all the major special elections minus one, i believe, they stomp all over the dems.

Exactly. Can you give me a name?

huntinman
01-19-2010, 04:54 PM

VA and NJ gov. races to name 2...

road kill
01-19-2010, 05:06 PM
and no negro dialect! A shoe-in.

You may have posted in jest, but if he get to warm Kennedy's old seat, that might be just the catalyst to get republicans going. They certainly have no leadership right now. If he can keep his clothes on, he may just surprise folks with a rapid ascension. (by becoming a republican force, not by keeping his clothes on.) Maybe he could be Sarah's VP pick in 2012?

You are right, your party has great leaders....ummm, ummmm.... that would be, no wait, I mean it would be....ummmmm wait, I'm thinking, oh yeah the Democrats leader is....ummm, wait.

Nancy, no wait, Harry, nah, not Harry....Barnet yeah Barney....wait not Barney.

You know what, they have less than my party does!!

Woops, my bad...Al Franken!!:D

rk

dnf777
01-19-2010, 05:11 PM
VA and NJ gov. races to name 2...

They're leading the republican party? Can't recall their names? Sure, I remember the races, but you have to look up their names, don't you? ;-)

huntinman
01-19-2010, 05:22 PM
They're leading the republican party? Can't recall their names? Sure, I remember the races, but you have to look up their names, don't you? ;-)

Mutt & Jeff?? Just goes to show no-name conservatives can beat old school Libs.

Roger Perry
01-19-2010, 05:58 PM
Mutt & Jeff?? Just goes to show no-name conservatives can beat old school Libs.

You had Dizzy and Daffy in the last election and could not pull it off. :lol:

huntinman
01-19-2010, 06:49 PM
You had Dizzy and Daffy in the last election and could not pull it off. :lol:

Which one was which?

You had Bambi and the Mouth. How's that Hope and Change working for you?

JDogger
01-19-2010, 07:05 PM
Which one was which?

You had Bambi and the Mouth. How's that Hope and Change working for you?

Dizzy and Daffy, Bambi and the Mouth.

How quickly these threads dissolve.

Let me help.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/JDoggger/ZippyforPrez.jpg

Are we having fun yet?

I'm back to flipping between cable news sources, and regardless of who wins, I'm bettin' before the night is over someone is cryin' fraud, we need a recount!

Are we having Kabuki yet?

JD

Leddyman
01-19-2010, 07:12 PM

Rush Limbaugh.....Glenn Beck.....Sarah The Fox Palin.....The Tea Party Movement.....Leaders of the Republican Party.:D :D :D

K G
01-19-2010, 08:29 PM
Coakley concedes, Brown wins...let the change begin....;-)

kg

huntinman
01-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Can you say Senator Scott Brown?? In Teddy's seat no less. Sweet... Come on November.

subroc
01-19-2010, 08:46 PM
To the good people of Massachusetts, a hearty, WELL DONE!!!!

Leddyman
01-19-2010, 09:08 PM
Hoooooyaaaaah!!!

Cody Covey
01-19-2010, 09:55 PM
wasn't saying those were the leaders i was just making the point that while you say we have no leaders it hasn't seemed to stoped republicans from winning.

JDogger
01-19-2010, 10:24 PM
....And next...

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/JDoggger/PW-0061-JTP8955.jpg

...and congrats. let's see how it plays out...

Jd

M&K's Retrievers
01-19-2010, 11:05 PM
....And next...

Jd

Better Curly than the current Stooge

huntinman
01-20-2010, 05:58 AM
Better Curly than the current Stooge

They have all 3 stooges...Obama, Reid & Pelosi

badbullgator
01-20-2010, 06:52 AM
It says loads about what the people think when they fill ted's seat with an R. The very man whos dying wish was to have the dems shove heathcare up up butts, and who was supposed to be so greatly loved by his home state had his seat taken by someone dead against what he stood for. When Mass fall like this, and make no mistake this was a HARD fall for the Dems, the rest of the lib states are not far behind. You can fool some of the people.....in a presidential election, but you can't keep the majority of them fooled for long.

badbullgator
01-20-2010, 06:53 AM
JD
All you have is to post some cartoons? Just when you thought you opinion could not be more worthless you prove me wrong

dixidawg
01-20-2010, 07:23 AM
I think this pretty much sums up the sentiment of Mass voters:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t215/dixidawg/campaign.jpg

road kill
01-20-2010, 07:30 AM
....And next...

Jd

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!!:D

rk

K G
01-20-2010, 07:45 AM
May I see a show of hands of those surprised by the tack our liberal friends are taking??

Anyone??? Bueller???

;-).....somehow the air smells sweeter this morning regards, :D

kg

road kill
01-20-2010, 07:51 AM
They are waiting for their talking points and marching orders!!

rk

K G
01-20-2010, 08:03 AM
They sure didn't get them from CNN last night...when Brown was giving his acceptance speech, CNN was running Haiti footage...that sure wouldn't have happened if Coakley had won....;-) And please, spare me the "priorities" argument....they weren't reporting anything new about the tragedy there.

Liberal media bias in action regards,

kg

Bayou Magic
01-20-2010, 08:20 AM
They sure didn't get them from CNN last night...when Brown was giving his acceptance speech, CNN was running Haiti footage...that sure wouldn't have happened if Coakley had won....;-) And please, spare me the "priorities" argument....they weren't reporting anything new about the tragedy there.

kg

Noticed the same thing. I tuned in to CNN to get insight from real journalists, but they were covering Haiti.

fp

JDogger
01-20-2010, 08:34 AM

kg

You win and still you whine. I guess it must be that sweet smell.:p

JD

dnf777
01-20-2010, 08:39 AM
This is pathetic.
Both CNN and MSNBC had commentators saying how Brown deserved to win, this sends a message to Washington, Obama's agenda is in trouble, etc, etc, etc.......

What do you want, the liberals and independents on this list to roll on our backs and expose our genitals like a scolded dog? I've never seen such gloating in my life!!!

Ya'll are MORE concerned with rubbing it in, that the fact you actually won!
Frankly, I'm glad he won. Many are so drunk with vengance, you don't bother to notice! The other party (dems) has shown incredible arrogance in the face of incredible do-nothingness, and deserves to have their slats pulled out.

david gibson
01-20-2010, 08:45 AM
yes - this is a sweet morning and a fresh new day leading all the way to november!

now i wish we had ed schultz here, i would love to hear his rants today!

K G
01-20-2010, 08:49 AM
You win and still you whine. I guess it must be that sweet smell.:p

JD

One man's whine is another man's observation...;-)

Seeing very clearly/attitude is everything regards, :D

kg

duckheads
01-20-2010, 09:01 AM
This is pathetic.
Both CNN and MSNBC had commentators saying how Brown deserved to win, this sends a message to Washington, Obama's agenda is in trouble, etc, etc, etc.......

What do you want, the liberals and independents on this list to roll on our backs and expose our genitals like a scolded dog? I've never seen such gloating in my life!!!

Ya'll are MORE concerned with rubbing it in, that the fact you actually won!
Frankly, I'm glad he won. Many are so drunk with vengance, you don't bother to notice! The other party (dems) has shown incredible arrogance in the face of incredible do-nothingness, and deserves to have their slats pulled out.

Kind of like how you lefties were a year ago. Nobody was drunk with vengance against bush were they? Give be a break. Where is Mr "paste and copy" Roger? Nothing to paste and copy. I guess we could find a proposed toll on a hwy to blame on Rep as dnf777 has, but Hew has seemed to debunk that theory pretty well.