PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Winter Training Series (Feb. - Mar.)

Wayne Dorband
01-30-2010, 09:47 PM
Come join us for some mid-winter land training on some great grounds on the front range in Colorado (the Dorband's place near Loveland). This is our second year for this series and we expect a good time to be had by all.

Bring everything from puppies to grizzled veterans - from beginners to field champions. All will get great training with a great bunch of people. These are Saturday sessions on Feb. 13 and 20, and Mar. 6 and 13. We set up tests that you can do anyway you would like, and we will go in sun, rain or snow. We will start around 8-8:30 AM and go till close to dark. We have munchies and warm spots for the humans.

Go to http://www.mountainskyalpacas.com and click on the events tab to get more info, directions and entry forms. Pre-entry is not necessary but we would love it if you let us know you might be coming so we can plan for our bird needs.

email wayne@ecolonomics.org or call 303-495-3705 for more info. Come on out you will enjoy it!!

FOM
02-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Damn Wayne, this sounds great too freaking bad I don't have the boys home and Flash is getting too old to do a training day :(

Those in CO should take advantage of this!

Wayne Dorband
02-02-2010, 01:14 AM
Lainee,

Thanks for the kind words, and we wish you could be here. Front Rangerers should come and check this out. They would have fun!!

zoomngoldens
02-02-2010, 07:39 AM
I plan on bringing my grizzled veteran to at least a couple of them ;) They were great fun (and training) last year!

Deb