PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe they are doing this in the White House!

ducknwork
02-08-2010, 06:12 AM
What an embarassment to our nation.:mad: That imported beef is just crossing the line...

http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr104/sedwards_08/0203101550.jpg

;)

subroc
02-08-2010, 06:32 AM
It is the people’s house, but it is his house too.

I always thought President George W. Bush was a bit staid in his approach of how he used the White House as it related to events as well as formal and state dinners.

badbullgator
02-08-2010, 09:09 AM
I bet it is Gin and Juice they are drinking or Malt 40's

ducknwork
02-08-2010, 10:44 AM
And it isn't fancy cigars they are smoking. Probably those grape flavored blunts that you buy at the gas station next to the register...:D

dnf777
02-08-2010, 10:58 AM
This is the runner-up for the BFD award.

Buzz
02-08-2010, 11:10 AM
And it isn't fancy cigars they are smoking. Probably those grape flavored blunts that you buy at the gas station next to the register...:D

Naa, probably funny cigarettes and hookah bongs.

ducknwork
02-08-2010, 11:18 AM
This is the runner-up for the BFD award.

I must have missed something over the weekend...:confused:

Edit: I figured it out now...boy do I feel dumb.

Please, please notice the publication that this is on the front page of...and the winky face at the bottom...Dave, please tell me you were playing along....:)

Hew
02-08-2010, 11:52 AM
I bet it is Gin and Juice...
Obama's got his mind on your money and your money on his mind.

Hew
02-08-2010, 11:53 AM
Please, please notice the publication that this is on the front page of...and the winky face at the bottom...Dave, please tell me you were playing along....:)
It was like a Randy Johnson heater.....;-)

Marvin S
02-08-2010, 12:10 PM
It was like a Randy Johnson heater.....;-)

Hew - Randy is throwing out the 1st pitch for the Mariners home opener this spring :cool:. I have the feeling the M's are going to be serious contenders this year, though I'm not a Baseball guy. They are doing an awful lot of things right. Hernandez, Lee & hopefully Bedard make a fairly serious rotation :).

dnf777
02-08-2010, 12:45 PM
I must have missed something over the weekend...:confused:

Edit: I figured it out now...boy do I feel dumb.

Sure. I was just wondering what secret Johnny Cash took to the grave!

(interesting though...wasn't it the Nat'l Enquirer that first broke the Monica Lewy story??)

Buzz
02-08-2010, 01:51 PM
(interesting though...wasn't it the Nat'l Enquirer that first broke the Monica Lewy story??)

I think they broke the John Edwards' love child story too.

By the way, if Johnny Cash took a secret to the grave, wouldn't it still be a secret?

ducknwork
02-08-2010, 02:24 PM
I think they broke the John Edwards' love child story too.

By the way, if Johnny Cash took a secret to the grave, wouldn't it still be a secret?

That's kinda what I was wondering as I took the picture...I had to snap it quick so nobody saw me do it. I would have been a little embarassed if I was busted.:cool::D

Hew
02-08-2010, 03:45 PM
I was just wondering what secret Johnny Cash took to the grave!
LOL. I'm a big Johnny Cash fan and caught myself a couple of times today wondering about what the big secret could have been.