PDA

View Full Version : NAHRA CCHRC - March - Paso Robles

ajcsurf
02-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Missed it last year (abby was 2 months into her training) but this year we'll do it!

Saturday/Sunday, March 27-28, 2010: Annual NAHRA Field tests at Camp Roberts, CA

http://cchrc.com/pages/eventscalendar.html

See ya there!

rwilliams
02-09-2010, 05:55 PM
AH! You beat me to it, AJ! I tried to post last nite about our test, but the site was down due to weather.
CCHRC has one of the best NAHRA tests on the entire West Coast -- Please do come join us. We're getting a lot of rain now, so hopefully all the ponds up on top will be full like they were a couple years ago, and the wild flowers will be in bloom, making for a scenically beautiful weekend on top of the dog fun!
Any questions, contact me here or by email to cchrclub@gmail.com.
Our website is cchrc.com -- premiums have been mailed and are available at our website. I will also be sending the premium to NAHRA for their posting as well.

kodyb
02-23-2010, 12:07 AM
Looking forward to being there, should be a great time!:D

HarryWilliams
03-08-2010, 10:13 AM
I see entries close on 3/19. I'm thinking about coming down. How's the weather? HPW

ajcsurf
03-10-2010, 08:24 PM
I see entries close on 3/19. I'm thinking about coming down. How's the weather? HPW

probably better than washington ! :rolleyes: about 1 hour north of where its held on the coast is about 50F in the morning getting up to 70F in the daytime. I would imagine that camp roberts would be a little warmer than that.