PDA

View Full Version : Assassination of Terrorist/Real Life Spy Story

Hew
02-19-2010, 07:01 AM
The following is a link to the first of three videos that chronicles the events leading up to, and following, the assassination of a Hamas terrorist and arms smuggler by a team of assassins (presumed to have been Mossad or paid by Mossad): http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8fd_1266461202

Part 2 and Part 3 of the videos can be found in the upper right hand corner of the link. It's pretty fascinating viewing. No blood and guts, but all the machinations that led up to the assassination...multiple surveillance teams, disguises, tailing the target, 007 communication gadgets, etc..all caught on CCTV.

Some things I read about that weren't in the videos... The guy that got killed was a real POS. It is suspected that he was visiting the Iranian Embassy when the assassination team snuck into his room to await his return. All the passports used by the team were fakes. The final conclusion was that he was smothered with a pillow. The terrorist usually travelled with a security team, but the flight he flew into Dubai was mysteriously full and his security team got bumped to a later flight. If you're a terrorist and pasty-white men wearing baseball caps are following you around in a strange town that's probably not a good sign.

road kill
02-19-2010, 08:30 AM
The following is a link to the first of three videos that chronicles the events leading up to, and following, the assassination of a Hamas terrorist and arms smuggler by a team of assassins (presumed to have been Mossad or paid by Mossad): http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8fd_1266461202

Part 2 and Part 3 of the videos can be found in the upper right hand corner of the link. It's pretty fascinating viewing. No blood and guts, but all the machinations that led up to the assassination...multiple surveillance teams, disguises, tailing the target, 007 communication gadgets, etc..all caught on CCTV.

Some things I read about that weren't in the videos... The guy that got killed was a real POS. It is suspected that he was visiting the Iranian Embassy when the assassination team snuck into his room to await his return. All the passports used by the team were fakes. The final conclusion was that he was smothered with a pillow. The terrorist usually travelled with a security team, but the flight he flew into Dubai was mysteriously full and his security team got bumped to a later flight. If you're a terrorist and pasty-white men wearing baseball caps are following you around in a strange town that's probably not a good sign.

Probably not a good sign regardless who of you are!!:D

rk

EdA
02-19-2010, 08:45 AM
I suspect that those people whose stolen identities were used on forged passports are not thrilled, too bad the CIA didn't select Mossad to deal with Osama Bin Laden, think how much money we would have saved.

road kill
02-19-2010, 08:47 AM
I suspect that those people whose stolen identities were used on forged passports are not thrilled, too bad the CIA didn't select Mossad to deal with Osama Bin Laden, think how much money we would have saved.

And LIVES!!

rk

Franco
02-19-2010, 09:06 AM
Cool! If ya can't waterboad them, just take them out with a pillow.:D We should pay more attention to how the Israelis are getting it done.

Hew
02-19-2010, 10:23 AM
I suspect that those people whose stolen identities were used on forged passports are not thrilled,...
No doubt. One of the articles I read about it interviewed a couple of the folks whose indentities were stolen. They weren't too happy. That would be nerve racking to be named as one of the killers and have to worry about some whackjob amateur looking for you for revenge.

BrianW
02-21-2010, 11:29 AM
I suspect that those people whose stolen identities were used on forged passports are not thrilled,

Should have used "Lifelock" !;-)

Bwahhaha:D