PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Kornheiser gets suspended for critique

BonMallari
02-24-2010, 04:32 PM
I like listening to Tony Kornheiser but he got suspended for criticizing Hannah Storm's oufit

'Hannah Storm in a horrifying, horrifying outfit today,'' Kornheiser said on PTI. ''She's got on red go-go boots and a Catholic-school plaid skirt. ... Way too short for somebody in her 40s or maybe early 50s by now. She's got on her typically very, very tight shirt. She looks like she has sausage casing wrapping around her upper body.I know she's very good, and I'm not supposed to be critical of ESPN people, so I won't. But Hannah Storm, come on now! Stop! What are you doing?''

political correctness has gone too far :rolleyes:

subroc
02-24-2010, 04:54 PM
I think Tony Kornheiser is pretty much a boob.

But, this is a case of political correctness run amuck.

Another thing, this is the standard today and not an incident of extreme reaction. I expect many in the United States believe this is just what was needed. I expect some left wing organizations will be calling for his firing.

A sorry state of affairs.

Goose
02-24-2010, 05:25 PM
I can't believe ESPN let's her wear some of the stuff she wears. Those go-go boots are awful and some of her outfits have been in her closet since the 80's. Even my dogs howl when they see her on Sunday mornings with them boots:)

M&K's Retrievers
02-24-2010, 05:45 PM
Korny being critical of someone's appearence? Now that's funny. Just keep him off MNF.:D:D:D

EdA
02-24-2010, 08:22 PM
Korny being critical of someone's appearence? Now that's funny. Just keep him off MNF.:D:D:D

Agreed and agree w/ Subroc that he's a "boob"

local sports radio talk show guy refers to him as "Kornholeo", pretty descriptive

Hannah's cute, he probably has fantasies

JDogger
02-24-2010, 11:13 PM
Who's Kornheiser ? and whats ESPN?

JD

Hew
02-25-2010, 06:18 AM
I wish they'd premanantly suspend him from MNF. When I hear him jabber during the game I get an urge to pick up a knitting needle and perforate my own eardrums.

badbullgator
02-25-2010, 06:59 AM
I wish they'd premanantly suspend him from MNF. When I hear him jabber during the game I get an urge to pick up a knitting needle and perforate my own eardrums.

eh John........you might want to watch MNF every once in a while. Tony has been gone for a year now. Replaced by Jon Gruden......

Come on keep up....:razz:

I love Tony, he has a demented sense of humor that a lot of people do not get. If you take him seriously you won’t like him.

BonMallari
02-25-2010, 09:48 AM
eh John........you might want to watch MNF every once in a while. Tony has been gone for a year now. Replaced by Jon Gruden......

I love Tony, he has a demented sense of humor that a lot of people do not get. If you take him seriously you won’t like him.

You get it...Kornheiser is a satyrist and compared to the shock jock sportscasters like Jim Rome and Colin Cowherd is a nice change of pace.When he had a regular radio show on XM radio the title of the show was "This show stinks" it was self deprecating humor and a sports talk radio show that talked about everything but sports. Hannah Storm may be cute but if you saw the outfit she was wearing, well her stylist should have been suspended for two weeks..

EdA
02-25-2010, 10:40 AM
. Hannah Storm may be cute but if you saw the outfit she was wearing, well her stylist should have been suspended for two weeks..

just because a package is tackily wrapped doesn't mean what's inside isn't nice.....;-)

Hew
02-25-2010, 11:22 AM

Doh. I feel like a douche.

That's how much I disliked him. I stopped watching altogether. Now I can watch it again. ;-) I really don't watch much NFL (that's obvious, now)...I'm 50x more of a college fan.

badbullgator
02-25-2010, 11:34 AM
You get it...Kornheiser is a satyrist and compared to the shock jock sportscasters like Jim Rome and Colin Cowherd is a nice change of pace.When he had a regular radio show on XM radio the title of the show was "This show stinks" it was self deprecating humor and a sports talk radio show that talked about everything but sports. Hannah Storm may be cute but if you saw the outfit she was wearing, well her stylist should have been suspended for two weeks..

When I was in School in DC he had a show there that was great. He really is a funny guy who knows a thing or two about sports and nothing more than that