PDA

View Full Version : Southwest Georgia RC

Jim Pickering
02-24-2010, 08:16 PM
Any news on callbacks? ;-)

Actually I am interested in motel info for Americus. The premium list four motels in alphabetical order and Google seems to think that all are 10 mile from town on various county roads.

Just wondering if any one might know which is more dog friendly with airing nearby.

Thanks!!

Pinetree
02-24-2010, 09:18 PM
Jim
The Quality is very dog friendly and good airing for a couple of dogs. All of the motels are on the edge of town but this is also the closest to the grounds.
Bruce

g_fiebelkorn
02-25-2010, 09:33 AM
Any news on callbacks? ;-)

Actually I am interested in motel info for Americus. The premium list four motels in alphabetical order and Google seems to think that all are 10 mile from town on various county roads.

Just wondering if any one might know which is more dog friendly with airing nearby.

Thanks!!

Good morning Jim,

I know you don't think much of my motel recommendations, but the Quality Inn in Americus is nice and close. I suggest the first floor all the way in the back. There is some airing room there but not great.

If I remember correctly, a real breakfast -- as opposed to coffee, juice and a sweet roll, is included.

Good luck,

George Fiebelkorn