PDA

View Full Version : Delta Waterfowl Banquet Cancelled

tankerlab
03-02-2010, 11:53 PM
Fellow Waterfowlers,

We were thrown an unexpected curve by Delta Waterfowl this morning and found out our long time faithful friend and Regional Director Scott Berg has been released by Delta Waterfowl. Scott lived & breathed and every inch of his life for Delta Waterfowl.

This was very disturbing and Frustrating news.

I can not go into particulars about Scott's departure except I can ASSURE you (And I verified this with Delta Waterfowl Corporate and Scott) that his release had nothing to do with any corupt behavior, missing money, ethics or moral issues.
If you have any questions contact Delta Waterfowl in Bismark.

This left many of us and anyone that knew Scott and of his detication to Delta Waterfowl, wondering the direction Delta Waterfowl is heading...

With that, the S.W. Ohio Chapter board members have decided to cancel the banquet scheduled on April 10th, 2010 at the Mt. Carmel Social Club.

Anyone who has pre-bought any tickets will be refunded their money or checks returned.

There is no alternate date for the banquet set at this time.

We at the S.W. Ohio Chapter thank each and every one of you for your support over the years and wish you all well in your future waterfowl adventures.

Troy Thompson