PDA

View Full Version : super birds

Chad Westfall
03-04-2010, 01:50 PM
Are the superbirds for the BB worth fooling with? I know they don't replace real birds & that isn't my intention I just wonder if they are an acceptable substitute for some. I generally train alone but I do have a couple BB's that I use regularly & am not very interested in buying a winger with electronics.

We do use birds when our group gets together & I just want something that is fairly similar to use when training alone.

How do the wings & feathers attach on these, do the feathers hold up to many uses?

If anyone feels they are another "gimick" just say it.

Thanks in advance.

golden dude
03-08-2010, 07:05 PM
I use Bumper boys as well. I do not have any superbirds. I do think they are a gimick.

Use real birds as much as you can. The rest of the time use whatever bumpers give the dog the "visibility" you want. That's my opinion

Steve

Angie B
03-08-2010, 07:12 PM
Instead of buying the super birds, why not shoot your BB into a few ducks laying in the fall area?

I do the same thing when I have someone throwing for me that can't throw a bird well. They throw a bumper to a duck that's out on the ground already.

FWIW

Angie

g_fiebelkorn
03-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Instead of buying the super birds, why not shoot your BB into a few ducks laying in the fall area?

Angie

What a GREAT idea -- Thanks.

George Fiebelkorn

pixel shooter
03-10-2010, 10:32 PM
good suggestion

I do the same thing when I have someone throwing for me that can't throw a bird well. They throw a bumper to a duck that's out on the ground already.

FWIW

Angie