PDA

View Full Version : CNN's Jack Cafferty RIPS Obama as LIAR

duckheads
03-09-2010, 10:55 AM
Maybe the mainstream media is finally seeing and getting as mad as the rest of the nation. Other than the "independents" on this forum, of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pO1oJPps1I

dnf777
03-09-2010, 11:14 AM
[QUOTE=duckheads;580242]Maybe the mainstream media is finally seeing and getting as mad as the rest of the nation. Other than the "independents" on this forum, of course.

I'm amused at the constant attacks upon "independent" status of anyone who claims to be one??!!

Since I've voiced opposition to Obama's spending several times here, voted for neither a republican or democrat in the past election, and have agreements and disagreements with both parties, and vote across the political spectrum based on an indivuduals own stances, could you please tell me what a true independent is, by your definition?? It seems that everyone is cubby-holed into either "agree with me" or "flaming communist Godless liberal", except by a few on this forum.
Is there no common ground possible?

M&K's Retrievers
03-09-2010, 11:26 AM
[QUOTE=duckheads;580242]Maybe the mainstream media is finally seeing and getting as mad as the rest of the nation. Other than the "independents" on this forum, of course.

I'm amused at the constant attacks upon "independent" status of anyone who claims to be one??!!

Since I've voiced opposition to Obama's spending several times here, voted for neither a republican or democrat in the past election, and have agreements and disagreements with both parties, and vote across the political spectrum based on an indivuduals own stances, could you please tell me what a true independent is, by your definition?? It seems that everyone is cubby-holed into either "agree with me" or "flaming communist Godless liberal", except by a few on this forum.

Don't get so furred up. What makes you think he was referring to you?:rolleyes:

ducknwork
03-09-2010, 11:45 AM
You guys make me laugh...:razz:

Great for entertainment regards,

Buzz
03-09-2010, 11:46 AM
[QUOTE=duckheads;580242]It seems that everyone is cubby-holed into either "agree with me" or "flaming communist Godless liberal", except by a few on this forum.

The short answer, no.

Now I've already broken my pledge to myself to stop reading and posting here. Damn!

ducknwork
03-09-2010, 11:48 AM

On some issues, no, never, nada, no way. On others, it would be possible but it would require people on both sides to listen and possess common sense, two things that seem to be rare these days.

M&K's Retrievers
03-09-2010, 12:15 PM
[QU

Now I've already broken my pledge to myself to stop reading and posting here. Damn!

Don't wory. Spring is almost here and we can go outside and not look at this crap.:p

dnf777
03-09-2010, 02:07 PM
[QUOTE=dnf777;580262]

Don't get so furred up. What makes you think he was referring to you?:rolleyes:

A little bird told me. I like your idea about Spring being almost here....:)

ducknwork
03-09-2010, 02:11 PM
Maybe you guys should just move down sout...errr...nevermind, we have enough transplanted yanks already. Just wait for spring...;-)

70 and sunny today regards,:D:D:D:D

YardleyLabs
03-09-2010, 02:20 PM
Don't wory. Spring is almost here and we can go outside and not look at this crap.:p

How I wish that were true. The weather has started hitting the 50's during the day with brightly shining sun. My 3 yo pup is running her first Q this coming weekend and I have been waiting for her return north so I can be the one running her. And with all those thoughts of spring I was playing a league racquetball game on Saturday. The ball was hit down the right hand side of the court and I went to make a kill. My ankle turned in toward the wall and my body crunched into the wall before folding straight down on my ankle. I now have a temporary cast until the swelling goes down and they decide whether or not to screw in a plate before putting on a permanent cast. Out of commission for 6-8 weeks minimum. Yuchhh.

M&K's Retrievers
03-09-2010, 02:50 PM
How I wish that were true. The weather has started hitting the 50's during the day with brightly shining sun. My 3 yo pup is running her first Q this coming weekend and I have been waiting for her return north so I can be the one running her. And with all those thoughts of spring I was playing a league racquetball game on Saturday. The ball was hit down the right hand side of the court and I went to make a kill. My ankle turned in toward the wall and my body crunched into the wall before folding straight down on my ankle. I now have a temporary cast until the swelling goes down and they decide whether or not to screw in a plate before putting on a permanent cast. Out of commission for 6-8 weeks minimum. Yuchhh.

Does this mean more time for the computer? You and I are in the same boat for slightly different reasons. My better half just broke two bones just above the ankle while airing the dogs. No weight on the leg for 8 weeks - in a walker/wheel chair. Then PT begins for several months. Gonna be a long time until Fall.

YardleyLabs
03-09-2010, 03:03 PM
Does this mean more time for the computer? You and I are in the same boat for slightly different reasons. My better half just broke two bones just above the ankle while airing the dogs. No weight on the leg for 8 weeks - in a walker/wheel chair. Then PT begins for several months. Gonna be a long time until Fall.
My sympathy. Right now my break is pretty clean. I need to stay off of it almost completely until I get a permanent cast or the bones might displace, forcing surgery to install a plate. When you live alone with four Labs aged 6 months to 6 years, and one is pregnant, staying off your leg completely doesn't work. Hopefully, I'll be lucky.

dnf777
03-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Maybe you guys should just move down sout...errr...nevermind, we have enough transplanted yanks already. Just wait for spring...;-)

70 and sunny today regards,:D:D:D:D

No thanks! Grew up in Texas, lived in Alabama and Louisiana. All beautiful places in their own way, but I'll take the four seasons, even with winter. I do miss the NOLA food though...nothing like it anywhere!

ducknwork
03-09-2010, 03:29 PM
Go ahead and tell everybody else up there how much it sucks down here.:D

Franco
03-09-2010, 04:15 PM
No thanks! Grew up in Texas, lived in Alabama and Louisiana. All beautiful places in their own way, but I'll take the four seasons, even with winter. I do miss the NOLA food though...nothing like it anywhere!

Louisiana, south of I-10 is not anything like the rest of the deep south. Around here, we think it a good thing to eat, drink, make merry, laugh, dance and in general, pass a good time!;-)

Oh, I can't answer this thread because I can't decide if I am an Independent or a Libertarian.

Hew
03-09-2010, 05:16 PM
And with all those thoughts of spring I was playing a league racquetball game on Saturday. Raquetball? I had you figured for a squash or croquet or maybe dressage. Racquetball just seems so, well..... proletariat. ;-) :DThe ball was hit down the right hand side of the court and I went to make a kill. My ankle turned in toward the wall and my body crunched into the wall before folding straight down on my ankle. I now have a temporary cast until the swelling goes down and they decide whether or not to screw in a plate before putting on a permanent cast. Out of commission for 6-8 weeks minimum. Yuchhh. Gosh, I sure hope you don't have to get a plate. That would be horrible. I'll cross my fingers for you and hope it's just a cast.

YardleyLabs
03-09-2010, 05:28 PM
..Raquetball? I had you figured for a squash or croquet or maybe dressage. Racquetball just seems so, well..... proletariat. :wink: :D.
I was actually forced to take squash classes in college as part of the gym requirement Freshman year. I displayed all the talent that I had shown with baseball as a kid -- that is, I could easily strike out at t-ball. Racquetball is much more my style. My regular companions are cops, swimming pool contractors, realtors, systems engineers, landscapers, newspaper deliverers, biotech developers, microchip designers, etc. Pretty much the same types you meet at trials and tests, but fewer guns and more liberals.:D I am not a very talented player, but I have a very hard serve, a few good kill shots, and I don't mind losing.

david gibson
03-09-2010, 06:06 PM
Maybe the mainstream media is finally seeing and getting as mad as the rest of the nation. Other than the "independents" on this forum, of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pO1oJPps1I

most excellent video! i love a man who tells it like he sees it, and in this case, like everyone is starting to see it. this emperor has no clothes and even his supporters are starting to see that....

road kill
03-09-2010, 06:09 PM
most excellent video! i love a man who tells it like he sees it, and in this case, like everyone is starting to see it. this emperor has no clothes and even his supporters are starting to see that....

My understanding is that Rahm LITERALLY has a penchant for going around in no clothes!!:D

rk

K G
03-09-2010, 06:32 PM

Or contribute to it....

k g

M&K's Retrievers
03-09-2010, 07:41 PM
My sympathy. Right now my break is pretty clean. I need to stay off of it almost completely until I get a permanent cast or the bones might displace, forcing surgery to install a plate. When you live alone with four Labs aged 6 months to 6 years, and one is pregnant, staying off your leg completely doesn't work. Hopefully, I'll be lucky.

Sounds like you need a nurse and I'm being a nurse. At any rate, looks like very little or no training for quite a while for eithor of us. They put a rod in my wife's leg along with 3 screws but no cast -just a Frankenstein boot and a walker and instructions to put no weight on it for 8 weeks:-x. we are already driving each other crazy:(.

Elevated foot regards,