PDA

View Full Version : Obumma is Lying again

luvmylabs23139
03-20-2010, 03:03 PM
So I walked in to make a drink and the bold faced liar is at it again,
Someone needs to shove a sock in his mouth, He is fullof BS> I'm sick of his lies and comunist crap. CHarge him with treason now!!!!!!!!

HE NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!!
COMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!

muddin
03-20-2010, 07:26 PM
Someone needs to shove a sock in his mouth, He is fullof BS> I'm sick of his lies and comunist crap. CHarge him with treason now!!!!!!!!

HE NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!!
COMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!

ill keep my comments to my self as id probly get booted off this board, but to keep it simple i agree more then you know.

jbonnot03
03-21-2010, 05:28 AM
If all of this is so good for the "people" why don't all of Congress and the Whitehouse get on board and use their "healthcare" plan. Also why do they have to do so many back door deals and beg for votes. I will get off the soapbox now.

cotts135
03-21-2010, 05:38 AM

HE NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!!
COMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Treason?????????????? Give me a break, just because you don't agree with this legislation you want to charge the President with treason? Get a grip would ya.

dnf777
03-21-2010, 06:31 AM

HE NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!!
COMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you don't have a pilot's license, do you?

Of course you're free to spout whatever you want, but I'd be careful of physical threats against the President of the United States!

Go play with the dogs, its therapeutic....its how many of us survived the Bush years with our sanity!

road kill
03-21-2010, 07:34 AM

Of course you're free to spout whatever you want, but I'd be careful of physical threats against the President of the United States!

Go play with the dogs, its therapeutic....its how many of us survived the Bush years with our sanity!

US??

You mean the middle of the road independents??
Ha Ha!!!!:D

rk

M&K's Retrievers
03-21-2010, 09:02 AM

Bush again

zeus3925
03-21-2010, 09:21 AM
Bush again

If the bogey man visits your bedroom every night for 8 years, you are going to long remember him after he fades into the fog.

Steve
03-21-2010, 11:05 AM
GW Bush was the most leftist president the Republicans have fielded since Hoover. You lefties should praise him, not cry about him.

He got us into war just like LBJ/Kennedy, Truman, Wilson (FDR exempted since we were attacked).

He signed the patriot act, which the left will find a way to use against conservatives.

He expanded medicare drug for seniors - one step closer to socialized medicine.

He took a whole lot of people off the tax roles making it easier for government to expand spending (even though people pay taxes, not corporations)

He signed McCain Feingold

dnf777
03-21-2010, 05:39 PM
Bush again

Denial again.

Next, the right wing revisionists will be saying Bush was actually a democrat, who ran up world-record budget deficits, and had to have another digit added to the national debt counter....oh, look one post above....somebody is already starting down that road!

Hoosier
03-21-2010, 06:09 PM
GW Bush was the most leftist president the Republicans have fielded since Hoover. You lefties should praise him, not cry about him.

He got us into war just like LBJ/Kennedy, Truman, Wilson (FDR exempted since we were attacked).

He signed the patriot act, which the left will find a way to use against conservatives.

He expanded medicare drug for seniors - one step closer to socialized medicine.

He took a whole lot of people off the tax roles making it easier for government to expand spending (even though people pay taxes, not corporations)

He signed McCain Feingold

The sad thing is, we would have gotten more of the same no matter which one of the clowns was elected President in the last election.

choclab32
03-21-2010, 06:17 PM
The sad thing is ... We cant trust any of them. So at least we have our dogs ??

YardleyLabs
03-21-2010, 08:05 PM
The sad thing is ... We cant trust any of them. So at least we have our dogs ??
Having our dogs isn't sad.:D Four of mine are sitting with me now and the fifth will be back from Georgia soon.

Whistler
03-21-2010, 08:18 PM
dogs are the only thing you can trust

M&K's Retrievers
03-21-2010, 10:44 PM
dogs are the only thing you can trust

I don't know about that. Old Angus will break every now and then.:oops:

luvmylabs23139
03-22-2010, 09:37 AM

I made no physical threat against him, if he was convicted of a charge of treason the law takes over.
Actually spent the day playing with the dogs. It was 76 degrees and we opened the pool for them.
I've got one senior who over did it is is now taking his buffered asprin.
He couldn't resist all the tennis balls and bumpers flying between the yard work.
I should have sent him in the house.

turk870
03-24-2010, 10:22 AM
tttttttttttttttttttttttt